KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Found 76 of over 78 reviews

4.9
Axelerant CEO Ankur Gupta
Ankur Gupta
Pros
  • "The work culture and atmosphere at the company is such as, at every juncture, you feel part and parcel of it(in 17 reviews)

• "Culture, Work-Life Balance, Leadership, Community Oriented(in 11 reviews)

• Cons
  • "Remote working can sometimes be a little hard for some people in the beginning(in 7 reviews)

• "Working from home can put a layer of complexity into co-worker collaboration(in 4 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

The latest conversations about Tech

Former Employee, more than 1 year

Great company

Oct 25, 2017 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

1) Awesome culture 2) Get to work with greek's 3) Great clients 4) Personal Development 5) A great care for the employee. 6) Work life balance.

Cons

1) Work from home could be boring after a period of time. 2) Better insurance policies.

Chief Success Officer

We should have said thank you for this sooner. We wish you well in your career.

2. 5.0
      Current Employee

Axelerant is a powerhouse of ingenuity.

Sep 21, 2015 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

For potential EMPLOYEES: Management is forward-thinking. Operations is highly supportive. They invest in their employees and encourage steady, nurtured growth in all the right ways. For potential CLIENTS: This is not some "off-shore" choice. I'm proud to be a member of this diverse team of fast-paced, critical thinkers. Great things are happening here.

Cons

You can't raid the office's fridge.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Operating Officer

Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are equally proud to have you with us. Well, you may not need to raid​ the office's fridge as Axelerant send gifts on birthdays and work anniversaries :)

3. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Even when down, keeps striving to be better

Oct 13, 2014 - Chief People Officer in Coupeville, WA
      Business Outlook

Pros

Open communication when folks take advantage of it. Really able to work anytime and from anywhere given you communicate with your teammates and deliver needed results. Wide range of talents and interests within and outside of Axelerant itself. There's not a boring person here.

Cons

Despite being an open organization, some folks still don't speak up soon enough. I feel it's a cultural or past experience issue to overcome. No group health plan for local or international staff, but it's in the works. Passion sometimes lost in the drive for processes.

Chief Revenue Officer

For Canada- and India-based employees, we do have health insurance. We're investigating such for other locales in 2021.

4. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Work Life Balance

Sep 24, 2021 - Senior Drupal Developer in New Delhi
      Business Outlook

Pros

Work-Life Balance, Great work Flexibility

Cons

Nothing that I can think of.

5. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Finest Organisation to work with.

May 17, 2021 - Drupal Developer
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexible working hours. No Stress. Supportive team members. Non-conventional office structure. Lot many favourable policies.

Cons

A big no. I can’t even think of any cons.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for your kind words. We're glad to know that you find our policies and culture to be supportive and stress-free. Seeing No Cons here makes us happy, yet we always have areas where we can do better. We look forward to your continued support!

6. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Why do we love working here?

Apr 15, 2021 - Senior Front End Engineer in Pune
      Business Outlook

Pros

“Why do we love working here? This can be summed up in one word: culture. Ideas and contributions are encouraged and accepted with grace. Continuous feedback and recognition from managers and peers keeps us growing.”

Cons

I dont see any Cons here

Chief Success Officer

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts here. We are glad to know that our Feedback mechanism contributes to your growth. We look forward to doing better each day with your support.

7. 5.0

A great place to work

Apr 8, 2021 - PHP/Drupal Developer in Rājkot, Gujarat, Gujarat
      Business Outlook

Pros

* Remote work * Flexi timings * Good mentor * Highly qualified management team * Lot of support * Lot of perks Still there are so many can't list all of them

Cons

I haven't seen yet, if there will be any I will also put that here.

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for the kind words. I'm aware you see no con, yet I think there's always something we could be doing better. Even benefits, what would you consider?

8. 4.0
      Current Employee

Nice Place to Work

Apr 2, 2021 - Drupal Developer L2
      Business Outlook

Pros

For Drupal developer, Nice Place to Work

Cons

I don't think so much

Chief Success Officer

Thank you for taking the time to share. I'm glad you've enjoyed Drupal work at Axelerant.

9. 5.0

Axelerant is Excellent

Mar 10, 2021 - Anonymous Employee
      Business Outlook

Pros

Lot of facilities to utilize and full encouragement to shape our career well as a person and a professional. Very good support from staff and management. Axelerant really does;what others just say.

Cons

No cons I have encountered.

1 person found this review helpful

Chief Success Officer

I'm humbled by the note "Axelerant really does;what others just say." Thank you very much for recognizing the effort we put into taking care of our people and clients. We want you all to be successful in life.

10. 5.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

Best place where you as an individual is Respected

Feb 5, 2021 - Quality Assrance
      Business Outlook

Pros

You are given all the resources you need to grow, mould yourself to be a better professional, which does not only include Technical help but also behavioural. People care and listen to you without judgement.

Cons

None that I can think off.

Chief Success Officer

I'm very glad you've stopped by to share your thoughts. I'm glad we've programs to help us beyond the workplace too.

Viewing 1 - 10 of 76 Reviews