Axios Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

3.6

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sterling, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Axios Systems (Sterling, VA) in July 2016.

Interview

Let me preface this statement with the fact that the staff really do appear to be great people BUT the process was ridiculous .. 4+ months and still no definitive feedback. Original contact through a recruiter, Initial 1-1 phone Interviews with multiple employees (All very nice). Then had to wait well over a month to give a Presentation/Interview selling Axios Services in a scenario to the Sales staff & CEO. It was fairly intense but realistic for the role. Told that all was well but needed one more step, Due to internal circumstances last Sales presentation postponed, multiple times, more time passes, Eventually I find out there's an internal candidate as well. Then crickets .. The people are genuine and I would have loved the culture but the whole experience was extremely frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Normal consultative sales stuff, What was your best sale? How did you overcome an objective? What are you most proud of? Describe a difficult work situation & how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axios Systems.

Interview

Phone interviews with hiring manager, pre-sales and another Manager. Fairly basic Q&A session
    Final interview was a role play given a scenario. It was conducted over a cell phone and laptop in a hotel room. Very difficult to hear the other 5 people on the other end, but did well enough to receive offer.

Account Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Axios Systems (New York, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

4 weeks process.
    1st and 2nd interview with the direct manager
    3rd interview with VP
    4th interview with Axios CEO
    interview questions was a little difficult, 2 nd interview was asked to prepare a sales pitch and a presentation of a business development plan that will include 30-60-90 days plan as well

Pre Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Axios Systems (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

Long but thorough. It was mostly on the phone. 1 on 1, then group then one presentation of something I knew about, then a second presentation of the axios software. The hiring manager was very nice. There was a peer on the phone ahd he seemed nice as well. Overall, it took a very long time to coordinate all of the meetings.

Interview Questions

• you needed to demo the Axios software back to the Axios staff...and that was challenging and difficult   1 Answer

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Axios Systems (New York, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

Phone interviews, in-person interview with script presentation in front of three managers.

Interview Questions

• industry specific technical questions   1 Answer

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Axios Systems (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Via recruitment agency. Interview with the Sales Director, then with the Executive VP.
    One of the most challenging interviews I have ever had due to Sales Director's questions he did not expect me to know answers to but rather test how far my knowledge goes, how I react when faced with a challenge and how comfortable I am with saying "I do not know". Also added several real life scenarios to find out about my sales habits and thinking on my feet.
    Definitely do your research. A lot. And bring a notepad

Sales Interview

Interview

Initial phone interview asked a number of questions one would expect of a Sales position interview. This was followed by a face to face and then final interview and call with c-level team.

Interview Questions

• Key successes, key failures in your career? How you would approach certain situations? Understand how you would qualify an opportunity?   Answer Question

I had an incredibly competitive offer from another company I was interviewing for, although I was very torn about my decision. The new Sales Director had a clear and concise vision and strategy for the team with an openness and frankness to his demeanour that was appealing to me, my big regret is being unable to work under his management as he drives the team on to success.

Anon Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Axios Systems.

Interview

Very poor came back to me after receiving my application after two monthsTold me they really improved their processes in hr .Person interviewing me was 20 minutes late ! Had a real feeling she did not really like me very unfriendlyThen told me a month afterwords that I may have a second even though I knew they were having seconds with other people.Check LinkedIn for staff turnover

Senior Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dubai (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Axios Systems (Dubai (United Arab Emirates)) in July 2015.

Interview

first I was contacted by their recruiter who told me about the position and the company. once I researched about the company I agreed for the interview process.
    It was a three staged interview.
    1st with Regional Manager.
    2nd with VP Sales and last with the CEO.

Pre-Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Axios Systems.

Interview

first contact by recruitment-agency. After that first skype-interview, after that invitation to face-to-face interview. Needed to prepare a sales-related presentation regarding a relevant product of my choice. Normal questions regarding the presentation.
    Interview didn't go too well, bad also not too bad. However got a negative answer after two days

Interview Questions

• what are your goals in 5 years etc., what do you think about axios, about the product? questions about presentation. do you know other related products in the market?   Answer Question