Axxess Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Axxess (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2014.

Interview

Axxess was recruiting from my school, and requested a short 30 minute interview. I was interviewed by the CTO and a member of the HR team. They were extremely nice, and very good at helping me feel comfortable throughout the interview. I was asked near the end what I would like to earn, and they made me and offer for exactly what I wanted. This alone was one of the big indications that Axxess was the right company. They didn't care about what I earned in the past, instead they only asked for what I wanted.

Interview Questions

• What does the readonly keyword mean in c#?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axxess (Dallas, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Was Contacted by the recruiter set up a time and date. No one even called or did a an email. Very unprofessional as a company. Why would you contact someone and waster their time and don't follow up.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Axxess in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position through Careerbuilder on September 16th (or thereabouts) and received an email from Jennifer in Talent Acquisition on September 24th to set up a 30 minute phone screen with her Director of Talent Acquisition. We arranged the phone screen for September 25th at 2;30pm. As many of the reviewers here have posted, the appointed time came and went with no phone call. I received an email from Jennifer a few hours later informing me that the Director had been pulled into a meeting at the last minute and asking to reschedule for September 28th at 11:30am. I told her I was unavailable that day. I didn't hear from her again until September 28th when she emailed me again and asked if I was available for a now 15 minute phone screen on September 29th. I arranged to speak with the Director at 11am on September 29th. Once again, the agreed upon time came and went with no phone call and I was done at that point. I got another email from Jennifer later that same evening asking if I could be available on September 30th to speak with her instead; I didn't bother to answer the email.

On October 2nd, I received an email through Careerbuilder from the Director of Talent Acquisitions that said "Kindly accept this email as notification of our position being filled. While we were impressed with your background and experiences, we do not currently have another vacancy at this time." So either I was having my time wasted for a job that was never available or I was getting blown off because the job had already been filled. Either way, it was inconsiderate and unprofessional and I won't ever apply for a job with them again. If this is how they treat candidates during just the screening process, I can imagine how they'll treat them once they're on the payroll.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Axxess (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied on LinkedIn; called by HR and after brief screening she scheduled a face to face interview. The interview was with a senior management person and an HR representative but did not included the team leader. Job was offered the same day as the interview.
    Had to take a skills test after the offer (a bit strange) and urine test.

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axxess (Dallas, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

Axxess recruiter reached out and scheduled a second call. After the second call I came in for an in-person interview. They were disorganized, late, and purposely deceptive in the answers provided.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell us what has made you successful in the past.
      Q: Why are you interested in coming to work for Axxess?
      Q: What is your biggest weakness?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Axxess.

Interview

Had an initial phone call with their HR person and then a Skype interview with the team. I thought it went well, and was excited about the potential position. The HR person said she would get back to me and I never did hear back. I sent a couple follow up emails to the email address I had to let them know I was still interested, but never heard anything.

Interview Questions

• What would you tell someone about Web design/development who has never done it before?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Axxess.

Interview

Sent a resume to the company in May. Was told that I would receive a phone call in 3-4 weeks. Received one in June. The phone interview lasted about 10-15 minutes.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axxess.

Interview

I was emailed 3 separate times to schedule a phone interview and they never called at the scheduled times. I eventually called the hiring manager and left a voicemail. Still nothing. Very unprofessional and a waste of my time scheduling interviews in the middle of my day for nothing.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Axxess.

Interview

Interview consisted of a review of every position listed on my resume. I did not feel a good connection with the three people who were in the room but I went with it and did my best. I was told via email that they went with another candidate; however, several weeks later, the position was posted again. Hope they find the "perfect" person! I read the company reviews after I interviewed and it's probably not the best place for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself (the worse interview question ever! google how to answer this one)
      Describe a typical day at...(selected position related to admin)
      Tell me about...(each position listed on your resume)   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Axxess in October 2017.

Interview

I was offered a one-way interview which I completed the next morning which was pretty simple with standard questions. Two weeks went by and I didn't hear back so I called Axxess to follow up. I left a voicemail and still haven't received an email or call with a 'Yay' or 'Nay'. It's been over 3 weeks now. I hope this isn't standard practice for selecting candidates.