BAE Systems USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Systems Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashua, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Nashua, NH) in February 2019.

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone interview a week later with 3 Engineers including the lead engineer of the group. Received an offer the next day with a week to review it.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about ____ arduino project listed on your resume?   Answer Question

Information Security Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moorestown, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Moorestown, NJ) in April 2020.

Interview

It was only 25 mins over the phone with a manager from Virginia. Read over my credentials and asked me questions about my current role and what I know about RMF. I went in-depth of all my packages and experience on the RMF execution side and the Continuous Monitoring side. It was very relaxed and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Explain the RMF lifecycle and what you do in each step.   1 Answer
    • Are you able to work by yourself? with a team?   Answer Question
    • How are you with finding and solving an issue that you have very little information on?   Answer Question

Technical Intern IV Interview Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rome, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Rome, NY).

Interview

Was scheduled for an onsite interview via email. The night before the interview I was left a message not to attend onsite before speaking with HR. When I spoke with HR the next day I was asked about my recent travel, with Coronavirus implications. Attempted to reschedule onsite interview and was told I would hear back. No response received. Received a phone call a week later letting me know I missed the rescheduled interview I was never, in any way, informed of. Very weird experience. Company appears to have serious, and very frustrating, communication issues.

Supply Chain Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA.

Interview

had a phone interview with the hiring manager before on site interview.
    I flew 5 hrs to attend the interview and came straight from the airport and was shown no hospitality at all - was not even offered a drink of water. I have never seen such treatment as a visitor in any company. The hiring manager didn't once ask me about my long journey or how I was doing just went straight to business.
    I could immeidtaley tell this was a highly stressful and toxic work environment from the interviewers body language and and expressions. Nobody seemed happy to work there at all, there's no amount of money that I would take to work at a company like this. I had seen the negative reviews on Glassdoor and should have taken the hint but I wanted to give them benefit of doubt but I just wasted a whole day traveling 10hrs for this rude company.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult people
      how do you build trust with your peers
      why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Project Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and a recruiter reached out to set up a phone screen. The phone screen was with the hiring manager and her peer and lasted about 30 minutes. The recruiter reached out a few hours later to say I would be moving to the next round. A week later I had a video call with the same people, lasting about an hour. The following Monday I got a job offer, which I declined for various reasons.

Senior Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Merrimack, NH) in February 2020.

Interview

I had a great interview with the team and was offered a lower position by management than what they had brought me in for. I tried to negotiate and find reasoning for this but they withdrew the original offer all together. I've been doing DSP for 4 years at my current job. Classic Bait and Switch to attract talented individuals and offer them lower positions/salaries. Don't fall into this trap!

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you for this position? What type of work have you done in the past?   Answer Question

Entry Level Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Detroit, MI) in February 2020.

Interview

The process went very quickly. I received a call from HR the day after I applied to confirm some details. A couple of days later I was invited to an on-site interview. The interview was fairly relaxed. It was 1 hour long with 3 people who took turns asking questions about my employment history. They asked about which classes were the most challenging in school and asked specifics about the tasks I was required to perform at my last job. I did not think they were impressed, but I got a job offer about 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time that you had a conflict with a fellow employee, and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2020.

Interview

applied online and got a phone interview. It was a simple process and it did not last very long. I got an email from a recruiter saying they were interested in interviewing me at an on site.

Project Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hill AFB, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA (Hill AFB, UT) in February 2020.

Interview

It was about 45 min, and was very laid back. There was 4 people around the office and they each took turns asking a few questions that BAE seems to already have made up.

Interview Questions

• What have you done with coworkers that you didnt get along with.   Answer Question

Technical Intern III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA in February 2020.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone interview for the Technical Intern III position. I did a phone interview in February 2020. The interview was fairly straightforward, mostly asking behavior questions as well as projects on my resume, as well as basic data structures questions. There were no coding/whiteboarding questions. I received an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Difference between array/linked list, runtime analysis   Answer Question
    • Questions about projects on my resume, languages I knew, etc. Make sure to be able to talk about your projects in detail.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

Fairly quick process consisting of two rounds of interviewing. There was a phone interview followed by an on-site interview. The large pool of candidates was thinned for the phone interview and the on-site interview was among very few candidates.