BAE Systems USA Interview Questions

Updated May 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 619 of over 619 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at BAE Systems USA

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

One on one interview with manager. Mostly behavioral. Some software questions about which systems I was familiar with. Much credit given if you've previously used cobra or Hyperion planning. Company is becoming more apt to let people work remotely but I don't know how long that will last

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience working programs?
    Answer Question

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

This interview was informative and the interviewer was knowledgeable about the company and position. I was asked good questions and felt I was treated fairly. It was an easy process.

Interview Questions
  • How many years experience did I have?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people, which was really awkward because you can't make a connection with anyone in a group setting. It felt more like an interrogation than an interview.

Interview Questions
  • Mostly asked about resume and experience. No real personal questions or interactions.

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

online video interview- the question appears you can view it for 20 seconds and then you have a select amount of time to answer. Very easy to use and a good process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

The process was pretty typical. I received a phone screen with a recruiter to assess my skills and interest followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was very kind. We spoke for about 30 minutes regarding the position and what I could bring to the role. The final interview was a panel screen with the entire team. It wasn't super intimidating though. Very conversational.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Got an email and voicemail from recruiter that Bae Systems wanted to interview me for an internship I applied to. Met a panel of 3 for 30 min in which they asked me general questions with only a couple of technical questions. General demeanor of the interview was calm and each panel member talked about their jobs and would ask questions to gauge me as a candidate. After the interview I received an offer a few days later although I had to decline. Recruiter was very understanding and was helpful through the process.

Interview Questions
  • How would you negotiate with a supplier if they were the only supplier you could get a certain material from?

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

I applied online, got send some online tests to do within seven days. Passed, got through to manager review in which i got sent a Hire View interview which consisted of 5 questions based on skills relevant to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

There was none. You just submit your resume and wait until they contact you. If they don't then continue to try and reach someone. If that doesn't work. Just wait this process can take months.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Discussions with management about my skills and experience. All done over the phone given the current environment. Speedy process to let me know I had the job, less so for start date.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

BAE Systems USA

Application

I interviewed at BAE Systems USA

Interview

Email application, followed by HR recruitment portal followed by a panel review. Panel review was people in the department I was supposed to work in. Two weeks after that, the hire was confirmed.

Interview Questions
  • Asked for an example of a challenge in the workplace.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 619 Interviews