BCBG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 28, 2017

2.4

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BCBG (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had a phone interview with another Store Manager and met with the DM for a formal interview. Was notified within five days that I was being offered the position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What are your main focuses in the job position that you are interviewing for?   1 Answer

Shop Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG (Orlando, FL) in June 2017.

Interview

I was scheduled to have an interview at an Orlando location at 1:00pm. Thirty minutes before my interview the person who was going to interview me called me saying that she was going to be late due to leaving another store late and because of the weather. She said she be arrive at 1:15 1:30 the latest. She ended up not arriving until 1:35-1:40. Not only did she not call me to let me know that she was going to be arriving even LATER then the time quoted but she assumed that it was okay to have someone just waiting on her and she never apologized for being even later then the time she quoted. When 1:30 arrived I decided to call her and let her know that I couldn't wait on her, I had another appointment, but more importantly my time is extremely presious. This was EXTREMELY unprofessional!

Interview Questions

• She asked me if I was still at the mall even though she was extremely late.   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Edison, NJ) in April 2017.

Interview

Was emailed in response to sending my resume to an ad posting. Was asked the best time to do a phone interview. Called the next day at the exact time was asked about my resume and past job experience. Simple interview.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I got the HR's e-mail through Linkedin, and I contacted HR right away. The HR then set me up with the head designer and I had a skype interview. The week after, I was notified by phone that I got the position. Experience was fairly easy.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

Very easy. Went dressed in black shirt and skirt and closed toe black heels. The were looking for Sales Associates and I just graduated from a Fashion School. They asked very basic questions.

Interview Questions

• Can you pick out a outfit for someone who is going to a holiday party after work?   Answer Question

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BCBG (The Woodlands, TX) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview was easy. I was given information about the job in class, I emailed the store manager and called her. She set up an interview and a few days later I was offered a position and put on the schedule.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at BCBG (Newark, NJ).

Interview

Went tothe store to see if they were hiring. The associates were kind and said they were. The manager called me and we discussed my qualifications and told me I would be a good fit. We talked about experience, personality, goals and interest in the brand.

Wholesale Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied online and got an interview within the week. The interview was very relaxed, making me feel confident and open to ask questions. Wear all black if you have the opportunity for an interview and keep calm!

Also if you have any projects from school or work, definitely bring them!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None, it was for school credit.

Sales Associate - Stylist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Santa Monica, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Walked in and applied the next day I got called in by the store manager. We interview in the stock room. She went over what the company is all about and what direction they were heading in. She asked me to go over my work experience. As well if I had clientele experience. She asked me about my current job if we would make our daily goal and by how much. A few days passed and I got a call from the district manager. We spoke for about 7 min and told me I would get an answer if I got hired or not by the end of the day. I never receive a call or email saying if a did or not get hired. It's been 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How would you build that relationship with a coustumer/guest?   Answer Question

BCBGMaxAzria Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I sat down with the store manager very casually and she asked me about my experience and previous work history. Then she ran down the jist of the job and what was required. She also discussed salary and scheduling. She hired me on the spot

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer