BCBG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at BCBG

2.4

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

I contacted the SM to set up an interview after networking with one of the ASMs on LinkedIn. Interview was scheduled for within the week and was with both SM and DM. Questions were pretty typical of retail management interviews, but there was a huge focus on personal style and showcasing specific verbiage in order to "sell" your personal style to the interviewers.

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Interview

the office was very fashionable. The people seemed nice. Seemed like a busy work environment

Interview Questions

• "if you were so great at your other job, why aren't you still there?"   Answer Question

Because of the interview question stated above

Assistant Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

Go into the office, the receptionist calls the interviewer. Go into a small room and the interviewer comes in. Interviewer sits down and she asks about what my major was in College. why I applied to that position and asked about personal questions. She just asked me about personal questions-- how my personality is like, and I think she wanted to know the general "vibe" of my personality.

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 10 years. What do you think about BCBG, Why did you apply to BCBG, What are your hobbies, what is your style   1 Answer

Assistant Technical Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

There was a quick phone interview followed by a longer interview with the Tech Design director. She was firm and direct so be well prepared. This is not your typical interview of strengths and weaknesses. She almost let me lead the interview. Questions were more open ended so I could thoroughly describe my past experience, what I have learned, and how I could apply that knowlege. If you are shy/quiet, this is not the time to show it. Be confident and specific about past experience. I could tell they wanted to end the interview quickly so that made me nervous. Now I knowit is just because the department I work in is extremely busy.

Interview Questions

• How do you rate your level of knowlege of garment construction?   Answer Question

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BCBG in November 2014.

Interview

Applied by emailing Intern coordinator my resume with a little paragraph highlighting my strengths. Got a call from her a day later to set up an in person interview for the following week. The interview was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What ways do you use social media?   1 Answer

Got another internship

Social Media Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

I met a company recruiter through my colleges career fair. She was easy to talk to and friendly. After speaking with her I briefly over the phone a day later I was offered the opportunity to begin interning for BCBG.

College Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BCBG (Vernon, CA).

Interview

I applied through my college (Cal Poly Pomona), then was contacted by Stephanie Sherwood via phone to set up an interview. When we spoke I immediately felt we had similar personalities and was very excited to meet in person. I had an onsite interview with Stephanie, and was hired on the spot!

Visual Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BCBG (Miami, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview was via phone with the office in LA which lasted no more than 30 minutes - mainly just describing the job, responsibilities, etc. An additional interview with my district manager was schedule afterward for the in-person portion which consisted of an evaluation and a self-evaluation, and a quick chat.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at BCBG.

Interview

initially applied through the corporate website, then heard back within a week from the HR manager to set a phone interview. Interviewed in person 2 weeks after initial phone call with HR, then interviewed with manager, senior manager, and VP of department.

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BCBG (Houston, TX) in May 2010.

Interview

Good communication