BI-LO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BI-LO Interview Questions

Updated Jul 18, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Martinez, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI-LO (Martinez, GA).

Interview

I did not feel welcome when I was there and when I followed up on the interview the lady kind of blew me off. I followed up twice within 2 months and she was basically BS-ing me saying umm we haven't made any decisions yet but I'll call you if something comes up. You know you could have just been honest with me and said I did not get it instead of leading me on and leaving me hanging like that, I can handle the truth.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you have ever been part of a team.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI-LO (Greenville, SC) in April 2017.

Interview

I entered info online which asked for the basics such as name, address, telephone number and prior experience and work history. No surprises; seemed to be a standard application for employment.

Interview Questions

• What department I was interested in. How do I face challenges. Can I work weekends.   1 Answer

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goose Creek, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at BI-LO (Goose Creek, SC) in November 2016.

Interview

Was quick didn't ask the typical interview questions that I expected. They took me upstairs to their office, just asked a few questions like "like is this your first job" and they were very simple questions. They wanted to make sure I really wanted the position, so they did ask me a few times if I can handle the job.

Full Time Third Shift Stocker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greer, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BI-LO (Greer, SC).

Interview

Short, and based about "trust", nothing more really, seemed more interested in a female employee, I suppose he was hitting on her, maybe it was she a blond and following the district manager, the store "director walked in, his face was red and yelling at another employee for something, the employee looked liked he was a special needs kid

Interview Questions

• Normally by policy we start you at 7.50 but based by your experience, can we offer you 9?   1 Answer

BI Lo Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Columbia, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BI-LO (West Columbia, SC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was in simple words a "get to know me". Regular questions were asked and a little test of how i worked with the customers and conducted myself was done.

Sales Associate/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BI-LO (Knoxville, TN).

Interview

I submitted an application and received a call back for an interview. A interview time will be set for a face to face interview. They usually hire on the spot.

Bagger Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saluda, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BI-LO (Saluda, SC) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview was a mess. Part of it was my fault. I had to meet with my employer for about 4-6 days. It was either he was not there or something that i needed that i did not have. I have hyperhydrosis and it was hard for me to talk to my employer. Having hyperhydrosis has terminated my social skills but overall the interview went well. The employer is very nice and tries to find things in common from what you have said to the point. For example when he asked me what my interests were i replied by saying that i like to lift weights. He then started telling me about a time a while back when he and his friends used to lift weights. He was really cool so i think the interview went great.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BI-LO.

Interview

brief, asked very generic questions. Most cashier positions are part time so there are no benefits. I believe this is the model across several stores. Most cashiers are students in school, you must be willing to work with the younger crowd.

Interview Questions

• What hours are you available to work?   2 Answers

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BI-LO.

Interview

I was interviewed by the front end manager and the floor manager, they sat me down and asked me why I wanted to work there, what I was going to school for, etc. They mostly asked me questions about my life just to get a feel for my personality because they want a certain type of person to work there. The questions were easy and I was honest. You have to apply online, they go through applicants a few times a month and call some people. It was a very personable interview, I didn't feel intimidated at all.

Part Time Cashier Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BI-LO (Greenville, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

I felt confident and the information from glass door was great. I value the tips that I had seen in other places on glass door. Thank you very much for the access to website.

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply with BI-LO?   1 Answer