BNSF Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BNSF Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Dec 8, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

very simple, they didnt require an interview really because it is completely based off of commission. All you have to do is walk in and fill out some paper work and youre essentially an employee.

Transportation Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Great process very easy and quick. Everyone was very nice and asked simple straight forward questions to get to know me as a candidate. Very good interview atmosphere as well. No outside distractions during the process. I also got a first hand look at the office and operating areas before and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years.   3 Answers

Negotiation

Very quick. They layed out their side and I was able to counter and we moved on from there

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics in May 2016.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me through LinkedIn, to be honest I didn't even read the first email she sent. But I did read the 2nd one and we had a few emails back and forth and a phone call before she set me up with the manager.

Interview Questions

• she asked my what my story was, how I got to where I am today, the things I would go back and change if I could, stuff like that. They made me think thats for sure.   Answer Question

Part Time Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Springdale, AR) in June 2015.

Interview

A lady called me then they followed up with an email. After the interview I was told they would call me back "either way" (whether or not I got the job). I called after one week and left a message for the man that interviewed me. Obviously I didn't get the job (which is fine, better job opportunity plopped in my lap 2 days later), but I don't understand the cowardice that a person has to experience to not even be able to a: tell a person they weren't hired; and b: not even return the call. I have ZERO respect for people like that.

Interview Questions

• How did you hear about us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Springdale, AR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Springdale, AR) in October 2014.

Interview

As interviews go, it wasn't too lengthy of a process. I had a phone screen with the recruiter that consisted of some general questions about my background. She was very knowledgable about the company and she answered all of my questions. She let me know the process, and that she would be recommending me for an in person interview with the manager. The BM reached out to me a week later and I had a face to face interview with him the following week and then another with the BM and a couple of the Transportation Coordinators.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about my sales experiences: hardest sale I have ever made, most memorable sale, stuff like that.   Answer Question

Client Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics in April 2011.

Interview

the job interview was not bad. first, there was a phone screen. after that, there were 2 rounds of interviews with the general recruiter, and the department head. the whole process took about 3 weeks. the point of contacts were good at getting back to your emails on a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• what can you bring to the company   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BNSF Logistics (Columbus, OH) in June 2009.

Interview

Two interviews, one with Branch Manager and one with top performing account manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple and straightforward