Baird & Warner Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Baird & Warner

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Baird & Warner

Found 20 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (United States)

Interview

Super general questions, they do a phone interview first then they will follow up with you from 2-3 weeks after reviewing all applications. The phone interview is around ten to fifteen minutes long.

Interview Questions
  • What was your previous job experience?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Schaumburg, IL) in Sep 2019

Interview

Poor job of interviewing, restructured role midstream and had at least 5 rounds of interviews with jumping through hoops for candidate. Little respect for candidates time or commute to interview. Didn’t mention in Job that candidate had to work did town once per week. Very one-sided process.

Interview Questions
Baird & Warner
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (United States)

Interview

Meet and greet in person really it was an interview for them..as an agent you interview different firms on what they can offer you as opposed to the other way around

Interview Questions
Baird & Warner
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (United States) in Oct 2018

Interview

You come into the office, they talk to you and tell you about their specific office and what it costs to work there. They tell you why you should work for them, and why it is the best brokerage in the area.

Interview Questions
Baird & Warner
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Chicago, IL) in Mar 2017

Interview

I applied through a friend. I was brought in for an interview, and contacted a week later about the job. I gladly accepted it. At the interview, I was just asked about my past experience and what skillset I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions
Baird & Warner
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Chicago, IL) in Jan 2017

Interview

Met and discussed what it means to join Baird & Warner and how they help you to build your business and what culture they try to foster in their company, team work, community involvement, professionalism

Interview Questions
  • Why did you want to become an agent? Where did you come from, what is your background? What do you think is going to help you be successful and what are going to be your challenges?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glenview, IL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Glenview, IL) in Nov 2016

Interview

I met with a recruiter & VP a few times before taking offer - I needed to get my ducks in. Row - they made the change seemlss I'm very happy I made the change

Interview Questions
  • Do you like the idea that this company is owned by the same family since 1855
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington Heights, IL
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Arlington Heights, IL) in Jan 2016

Interview

There was no interview placed with agency. The agency had tested and just performed a background check. Easy placement and great personable management. The pre screening was done by the agency and have little comments on the interview process. I would have liked to get hired, but not hired due to agency fee if the office hired me.

Anonymous Employee in Arlington Heights, IL
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Arlington Heights, IL) in Sep 2015

Interview

Anyone who can fog a mirror can be "hired" by a real estate brokerage. But they wanted to make sure that I was fine with getting paid commission only and that I understood that I would be my own business and be responsible for getting my own leads which obviously I am fine with and knew about.

Interview Questions
  • What other real estate offices I talked with.
Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Baird & Warner (Chicago, IL) in Oct 2014

Interview

Met with 5 people for a marketing role, the person I reported to, worked with, and two other executive team members. The process was fairly easy and presented well.

Interview Questions
  • tell me about your experience in marketing, asked about previous roles and how I would handle managing people.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews