Bechtel Project Controls Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bechtel Project Controls Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Oct 17, 2016

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bechtel (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

All questions were fair. It was more typical questions pertaining to behavior. Did not receive an offer yet, but would accept. Face to face interview was more getting to know you.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a disagreement with someone and how did you come to an agreement   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Bechtel

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Bechtel.

Interview

1st Interview - Met the company on campus and had an interview the next day. Typical behavioral questions with an easy going interviewer. Not technical questions to answer.
    2nd Interview - Received a response about 2 months after the 1st interview to come into the office for an interview. Round of interviews with 4-5 people and a lunch with recent hires. Each person walks through the resume and asks their own questions to get a feel on how you fit into the company. The HR interview is the last one going over other details
    Decision - Received a decision and offer about 2 weeks after 2nd interview. Had about 2 days to respond. No negotiation, took the offer after a day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Interview

I came in for an in person interview and met with multiple people, from HR reps to managers. They were all very friendly and encouraged questions during the interview. I was comfortable in talking with them because they didn't bombard me with questions. Rather, we just conversed about my experiences.

Interview Questions

• Like I said, there weren't hard questions. We just conversed and they got to know me better.   Answer Question

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bechtel in November 2013.

Interview

I met with representatives at a Career Fair. Shortly thereafter, I interviewed on campus with recruiters. After a few weeks I received a call from a Bechtel office, and they flew me out to the Bechtel campus for an in-person interview. I flew back right after the interview, and got the job the next day. I interviewed with about a total of 5 people.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the table if you worked here?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bechtel (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone interview then i went in for a 1 on 1 interview

Company had bad reputation

Project Controls Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bechtel.

Interview

Hiring is through campus interviews for freshers and lateral hiring based on experience. Campus interview has 3 rounds: 1) Written exam/technical exam 2) Group discussion 3) Personal Interview. For lateral hiring they have technical interview and then personal interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was done.