Belvedere Trading Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Belvedere Trading

3.2

Sort:

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading in July 2017.

Interview

The technical interview was more difficult than I thought it would be. The problems themselves weren't hard but all I can say is make sure you read the problem descriptions carefully. All questions are timed, some more than the should be and others less than.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Response time was fairly quick, the first screen is a coding challenge online. The questions pretty straightforward though a little difficult. Time could be an issue as well if you don't plan right so I'd recommend taking the first 5-10 minutes to plot out a strategy before you starting coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an email to do a coding challenge. The coding challenge was 3 questions. first question you are given 15 minutes, second question 45 minutes, and third 90 minutes. Third question was hard because I never took Data Structures yet.

Interview Questions

• Fibonacci sequence, find the shortest path in a matrix from position (0, 0) to (n,n)   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading in July 2016.

Interview

Asked me to do a coding challenge online, not recorded. There were three questions and I got two of them correct. I was denied the first round interview opportunity. Since they were recruiting at my university, I knew most of the other candidates. The candidates who were giving first round opportunities only got one or two of the coding challenges correct like me, so they must've not like my programming structure.

Interview Questions

• Three programming challenges. First one was 10 mins, second one was 45 mins, and the final one was 60 mins.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading.

Interview

The interview process involved a coding test which was surprising long (2 hours total) - fairly challenging with the time limit; hard to say how difficult the review will be

Interview Questions

• They asked me to complete a series of three coding tests, each longer than the last. The first had a 10 min time limit, the next 45 min, and the last 60 min.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

Applied online, sent a coding challenge online, passed it, then got sent another, and passed that one as well. After both of those, there was a phone interview, and finally a superday, where they fly you out to the company for a final interview, which lasts around 4-5 hours, ended with a dinner at a nearby restaurant.

Interview Questions

• They described a list of exchange markets, and various information about it, and asked us to code an algorithm to optimally trade a given number of stocks   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I received an email about potentially getting a coding challenge and I never received it. I messaged them about it and I never received a response.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted through email after aplying through Linkedin, I was asked to complete a coding challenge. Heard back within a week after completing it. Overall it was reasonable for a software engineering intern position, however there wasn't any human interaction which was rather odd.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading (Lubbock, TX) in October 2016.

Interview

Belvedere trading contacted me quickly after I applied-I didn't use a cover letter and it was a fast application. The interview was technical one; they gave me a link to do some code online. They said the interview should only take 2 hours but I used every minute of it, taking about 3 hours for it. I found the questions fairly difficult, most of my work was on paper trying to figure out the logic.

Interview Questions

• You have a string input; turn the string into a matrix. Find a way to move across the grid, only moving down or right, to the bottom right position, by getting the most points possible   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Belvedere Trading (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online and was promptly sent an online coding assessment. The (3) questions in the assessment were not very difficult, but make sure to read them in full. I messed up 2 of them simply because I didn't read the instructions thoroughly enough. They get increasingly difficult, but even the most difficult is not terrible at all.

Interview Questions

• 1) Fib Sequence 2) Trade tracking question 3) Matrix navigation question   Answer Question