Benefitfocus Interview Questions

Updated Jun 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 145 of over 145 interviews

Recruiter19%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Benefitfocus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

Phone screening. The recruiter never showed and did not communicate with me regarding the status of the interview. I tried reaching out via e-mail and phone and got no response. Overall, I am appalled at the lack of respect for applicants.

Interview Questions
  • I didn't even get to the interview.
    Answer Question

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

1 Phone Interview 1 In Person interview which consisted of 5 separate people. Each interview took about 15 minutes a pieces and each interviewer represented a different part of the department.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Benefitfocus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

Two phone interviews. They asked me nothing unpredictable. Felt friendly and like they were really trying to get to know me. I was interviewed by the manager of Sales Operations.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to employ conflict management skills in a situation? What was the situation, what did you do, and how did it go?

Benefitfocus

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

The interview was supposed to start at 12. At 12:10 I called the recruiter because they hadn't called me yet and they said they were still looking at my resume. They asked me about my last few places of employment. They asked me where Sandia Labs was and I told them New Mexico. They sounded confused by this and I emphasized that it was New Mexico. They proceeded to ask me if I had ever worked in the United States. Since I have lived all my life in the US and am an American citizen, I said of course and asked if they had ever been in the US. They continued to insist that New Mexico was in South America. They moved on to other questions and were very insistent about trying to get salary expectations. Overall it was a very upsetting experience and the recruiter seemed very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
  • What is your salary expectation? Where were your last few job?

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

All I can say is it was slightly confusing but really not so bad if you’re able express yourself verbally and express yourself more to the interviewer and it become easier I think.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

Friendly environment, sharp team. A straight to the heart of the matter interview process. Met with 3 levels of management which gave a good view of how the company functioned.

Interview Questions
  • How do you handle complex environments

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

The interview was standard with questions about previous relative experience and desired or expected salary. There were not a ton of "curveball" questions which I appreciated. Overall, I think this was a good interview experience for someone who is look to check the boxes of a position without having to jump through multiple different hoops or multiple rounds.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your current experiences in this role. Why did you choose to apply for this position?

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

Very easy! Super friendly team. They really wanted to make sure that who they are employing are enthusiastic about the job. It was a phone call and only took about 30 minutes to discuss the details. They sent an email before the interview that answered all my questions about the position too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

Very straightforward and not very complex, but that was years ago. It may have changed since I was hired in 2015. Panel interview process with candidates in a similar role.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time I was faced with a difficult situation and list the steps I took towards resolution.

Benefitfocus

Application

I interviewed at Benefitfocus

Interview

It was short and straightforward. The recruiter was friendly and didn't ask anything too weird. Mainly about personality and school work for interns. and it was like only 20 mins so

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 145 Interviews