Benefitfocus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Benefitfocus Interview Questions

Interviews at Benefitfocus

2.6

Intern - Hourly Interview

Interview

It was short and straightforward. The recruiter was friendly and didn't ask anything too weird. Mainly about personality and school work for interns. and it was like only 20 mins so

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Atlanta, GA) in March 2020.

Interview

They were courteous and super nice. It was a telephonic interview. They do not require you to come to their office to do the interview they do it remotely. They do not hire interns very often. They are very diverse and inclusive of people. It was a pleasure to interview with them and although i did not get the job i would love to keep this company in the back of my head.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

It took 4 weeks to get the first phone screen with a recruiter who was late but apologized. I didn’t hear any follow up until someone called to say the position was on hold. This was 6 weeks after my first contact so I did not follow up.

Account General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I interviewed for for several of these positions over a 5 month period, i got to the final round each time and got ghosted.

Its apparent they do not value diversity. I’m African American and more than qualified for the position. I did research and everyone they hired was not of color. Most with less experience than I . If you’re a minority I would not was your rime like I did! Find a company the values diversity and judges you on the value and experience you bring and not just a paper bag test!

Solutions Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Benefitfocus.

Interview

Standard opening interview, went through job history, what is expected, salary expectations, etc. Was told by HR that I would hear back to organize second inteview, and after emailing and leaving voicemails twice was not contacted back.

Interview Questions

• Why is your experience relevant?   1 Answer

Benefits Administrator - Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Charleston, SC) in September 2019.

Interview

Interview was for a temporary position. Short and basic covering work history and customer service experience. Interviewer was friendly and the entire process went quickly. Background check and drug screen required. They answered any questions I had in a timely manner.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Benefitfocus in September 2019.

Interview

Once pass the HR initial interview - very unstructured discussion with Hiring Manager. Tried Video session but Manager was unable to make Webex work on their device. There have been a lot of Sr Level changes in the organization. Something to consider.

Solutions Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Charleston, SC) in June 2019.

Interview

The process took about 1 month. I completed 5 phone interviews with various individuals on the team. They basically just wanted me to ask questions and didn't seem too interested in my experience, nor did they have many questions for me outside of the typical "tell me about yourself." Was asked what position I applied for too each interview which I thought was strange. Shouldn't they know?

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Charleston, SC) in June 2019.

Interview

The interviewer was 8 minutes late for a 30 min interviewer. She did not seemed prepared, very rushed and did not answer clear questions. Also she did not leave time for questions and cut the meeting with 3 minutes to spare for the allotted time. Unprofessional and got the impression the position was already filled.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience managing multiple projects?   1 Answer

Director, Product Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Benefitfocus (Charleston, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

Least professional interview I ever had. Poor communication so I withdrew my consideration. Talked to HR rep, hiring manager and colleague within the first couple weeks. Was asked to submit resume which I did. Then I heard nothing for over a month despite asking for an update. After six weeks of no communication, I withdrew my application.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current team.   1 Answer