BevMo! Interview Questions | Glassdoor

BevMo! Interview Questions

1.8

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Desert, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at BevMo! (Palm Desert, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Tough to get an interview, interview number one was very connection based, not from the standard book of questions. Interview number two was more corporate structured and from the standard book of questions. The more connection based interview was aligned with my personality and this got me to the next step.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at BevMo! in June 2015.

Interview

Group interview sometimes, single interview other times. Pretty cliche questions. Nothing you wouldn't expect, mostly asking about how you do in customer service environments. The people interviewing you are usually pretty awkward themselves

Interview Questions

• what is your biggest weakness?   1 Answer

A Interview

Interview

Had an interview with a DM who seemed very interested and excited. Very positive interview feeling like I got the job. She even told me what store she was considering me for and told me to check out the store before my second interview. She was to call me to schedule a second interview with regional manager.

Anonymous Employee in Murrieta, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at BevMo! (Murrieta, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

It was very awkward interview. The head cashier brought in five of us into a room and interviewed is all the same time. He would go from one person to the next person asking the same question over and over. The questions that he asked were not relevant to the position that we were applying for some of the information was personal and was awkward to share with the group.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember the specific question but there were several personal questions asked it's inappropriate   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was no negotiation they hired minimum-wage.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Van Nuys, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was a one on one intervew with the assistant manager, then later in the day I spoke with the store manager. It didn't take long to get hired but it did take 2 months for me to finally get settled in because of a delay on corporate's end. Other than that you start pretty fast which is kind of a bad thing because you need more time to get used to the store.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation. they just said i'd get 9 bucks and that's it

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at BevMo! (San Jose, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

It was just one interview; there was no second interview and I had gotten hired right on the spot. The manager was a woman and she was very friendly and the interview was about 15 minutes. It was simple general questions, nothing difficult. During the interview they ask for your ID because you are working with Alcohol so you have to be at least 21.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an angry customer that cant find the product he came here for?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at BevMo! (Riverside, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

it was in a dark "break room" which basically was a janitors closet. it was so dark I couldn't see. the room was disorganized and the man who interviewed me was so cold hearted and lifeless

General Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BevMo!.

Interview

Never heard back and he flat out did not return my emails or phone calls. What is happening with professionalism in these companies? A simple phone call saying that they decided not to go with me would be appropriate.

Why would she tell me to go check out the store to get ready for the second interview and then very unprofessionally not even return a phone call to tell me that I was no longer being considered?

Grocery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BevMo! (Bremerton, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview and hiring proses was via e-mail. There were no 1:1 interviews with the company. The whole proses was all by internet. The company relied upon the e-mail and internet proses.

Interview Questions

• had I worked for the company before   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BevMo! (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

I meet with the manager first thing in the morning, per his request. He was friendly, open and knowledgeable with an easy way going about the interview process. It was explained that there would be a 2nd interview and then a meeting with the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a deliver came and your intake delivery manager called in sick that day?   1 Answer