Big 5 Sporting Goods Manager-In-Training Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Big 5 Sporting Goods

1.7

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fontana, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Big 5 Sporting Goods (Fontana, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Great interview. Manager who reviewed me was transferred to a different district. Knew what questions to ask and how to probe for sales experience, situation scenarios etc. very friendly. Managed the floor and conducted interview in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Big 5 Sporting Goods

Manager-In-Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Big 5 Sporting Goods (Yuba City, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Was asked a few simple questions by the manager and district supervisor, asked if i had any questions and asked when i would like to start? Had to check on if I was rehireable, wait on background check cause they take longer for management. Kept in contact with store manager till given my start date.

Interview Questions

• Why i had left the company before?   1 Answer

Manager In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Big 5 Sporting Goods (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

The only way to get into upper management with Big 5 is to start in the Management Trainee position. The interview is relatively simple and all an applicant has to do is convince the interviewer they would be a good sales person and leader in the store.