Cover image for Bio-Rad Laboratories

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Bio-Rad Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Nov 14, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 201 of over 201 interviews

Employee Referral10%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories

Interview

I started with an online interview with the hiring manager. After that was a technical interview to assess my proofreading and Excel skills. The hiring manager didn't contact me back, however.

Interview Questions
  • What experience do you have with Microsoft Office?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Dublin, CA) in Oct 2022

Interview

Virtual interview with different people . They are genuinely nice and friendly. The process was long,but people tried to make it short as possible. Asking technical questions included behavioral questions

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories

Interview

I did a phone interview with the hiring manager for an internship position. The questions were realistic and the conversations were fluid. I can tell they weren't reading off the questions from a piece of paper. I got an offer a few weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • How do you like the current web technologies you're using? How do you see yourself in the next 5 years?

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories

Interview

Standard interview process: First chat with hiring manager, then meet team members. Was done remotely. Team was very polite and asked relevant questions to the position. Felt like I was able to get a good picture of the company and their operations.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Forest, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Lake Forest, CA) in Jul 2022

Interview

HR first called for a simple phone interview and then scheduled an on-site interview. It was a ~30 minutes panel interview with the HR, QC Manager, Production Manager, and Operation Manager, and the interview was heavily focused on the resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2022

Interview

Several rounds of interviews. Fair and reasonable questions about working style, how you prioritize and skills. Questions about how you would fit with the group and the company culture. Skills test was administered for Microsoft Excel.

Interview Questions
  • How do you prioritze when you have multiple high profile issues to handle simultaneously?

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories

Interview

There were multiple rounds, 1st round over the phone with job poster, 2nd technical, 3rd with a team, lastly with HR. Then went on site for a tour. Pretty standard stuff.

Interview Questions
  • What are the differences between supervised and unsupervised learning?

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories

Interview

Growth depends heavily on department and manager, very low pay raise, decent bonus payout. Management is questionable at many instances. I have realized that you don't get promoted unless you apply for an open position. If there aren't any, you may not get promoted regardless of performance.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Fremont, CA) in May 2022

Interview

Complete waste of time for me and my references!!! My application was presented via a recruiter who has been great throughout the process. We presented my profile, salary expectation, etc way before the rounds of interview. First round was phone interview with the hiring manager followed by teams meeting + presentation with a bigger group that included R&D, other team members and Sr.Management. I was told I cleared the rounds and was asked to provide references which also blazed through. Now the typical radio silent period starts where for 2 weeks no response, mind you all after I cleared rounds of interview and was told the team is very keen to give an offer. Via the recruiter I was getting message that they cannot offer the pay I expect. I mentioned I am open to discussion if they call me but never did I get any. Eventually, via the recruiter I came to know how much they can offer and the number was not only off from what i was expecting but atleast 30% less than current market rate and what current salaries are posted on Glassdoor. My only question is if you already knew what my estimate range why go through the entire process. Respect the candidates time and efforts!

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Bio-Rad Laboratories

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories in May 2022

Interview

Applied online and received email the following day from HR for 30 min video screen the following week. Proceeded to interview from 3 different Dev managers the following week. After a week, emailed HR and they promptly responded. Ghosted after that without feedback.

Interview Questions
  • - What did you help implement to help the team's software delivery? - How many dev teams and projects have you managed at a time?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 201 Interviews

Bio-Rad Laboratories Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Bio-Rad Laboratories as 54.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.77 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Intern and Technical Support Representative rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Product Manager and Research Associate roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Bio-Rad Laboratories takes an average of 25 days when considering 184 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Technical Support Representative had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Product Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 60 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Bio-Rad Laboratories according to 184 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 26.39%