Bio-Rad Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bio-Rad Laboratories Interview Questions

Interviews at Bio-Rad Laboratories

2.7

Finance Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

1st round with recruiter
    2nd round with three hiring managers
    Followed up 2 week after interview, recruiter said to wait
    Followed up 2 weeks after, no reply - got ghosted (frustrating)
    1.5-2 month process

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

Quick and easy with 2 managers present. Laid back and under an hour total. Originally from a recruitment agency, temp to hire. Hired all temporary employees unless they quit first during my employment.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

i applied for the position and i got an email with an attachment where we have to fill the details like how good you are in respective fields and general information about you.

Engineer III Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

A strange experience. The first step was a phone screen where the interviewer threw me a bit off balance by asking me to call him at a specified time. I decided on being punctual and, not surprisingly, the interviewer wasn’t ready to begin. Once the discussion got moving, I realized that the job description was neither adequate in describing the actual role nor in preparing me for the technical "test" question I was asked (from experience, these types of questions are a screening procedure and critical in making the next cut). The interviewer then proceeded to volunteer several disorderly departmental practices and mistakes which suggested that he probably cared little about the company and my candidacy at that point.

I followed up with my interviewer a couple weeks later which resulted in a phone call from HR. I was asked a couple of follow-up questions and then told to “sit tight”, which sincerely led me to believe that the company had interest. A couple more weeks went by with no contact. I followed up a final time to be told that the company had just extended an offer to another candidate. In other words, the company likely made a decision on the role prior to my interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you respond to a runaway reaction in an adiabatic reactor?   Answer Question

UX Designer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories.

Interview

Interviews are brief. Expressed an understanding of the complexities within existing product lines and was able to tie that work back to specifics on budget and timeline. They are often looking for lean team members who can work in generalist positions.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working here?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Interview

Simple process. Phone interview with HR then follow up interview with my to-be manager. The HR representative was very helpful through the process. A laid back company with good people who work hard.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Benicia, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The process started with a recruiter because the online application process was a dead end, I then spoke with HR followed by the hiring manager and was invited for an in-person interview. The interview was pretty standard and meet with 5 people throughout the day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you collect customer requirements   1 Answer

Interna Audit Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hercules, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories (Hercules, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

First you will talk over the phone to a recruiter. If that goes well you are setup with a meeting with the Senior Audit hiring manager. There is a Zoom meeting with the hiring manager and the VP of audit or another Senior manager. After a week you are passed on to the final round.

Design Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories in April 2019.

Interview

I had one phone interview with the hiring manager given that I was not within the area. It was smooth and took two weeks for the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What are your skills?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      How did you get into Design?   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bio-Rad Laboratories in January 2019.

Interview

a 30 min phone call with general questions pertaining to the position. very nice interviewer, he kindly repeated questions as some were not very clear, but overall good impression about the interview process