Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island Interview Questions

2.7

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumberland, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Cumberland, RI) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was a behavioral based panel interview. The panel members took turns asking questions that varied in difficulty.

They asked for a short presentation of the challenges that would be faced by CVSHealth over the next few years and the candidate was given 15 minutes to present.

Interview Questions

• What other types of job was I pursuing and if I received a call with an offer how would this be my top choice.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in June 2015.

Interview

There were a couple of phone interviews before I actually got to go to the building and interview in person with 3 different people. Basic interview questions and very easy to talk to.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.

Interview

Initial interview with recruiter for internal and external candidates. Followed with interview with Director, the hiring manager. Questions based on typical experience commensurate with qualifications for position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Extremely little negotiation with salary.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in January 2015.

Interview

30-min interview with HR who touched base to your background and your expectation. Then a phone interview with one team member. After one month, they email me to attend on-site interview. I talked with three team members separately during on-site interview. No technical questions, all behavior questions and went through your resume and projects you did. The whole process was relaxing and friendly.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in June 2014.

Interview

emailed direct employee and asked about potential opportunities in the area they worked in. got an email back with a time to set up a phone screen. It was a fast process and I got a lot of help along the way from all who worked there

Interview Questions

• what do you know about the company, what are you future plans   Answer Question

Various Titles Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island.

Interview

No longer done by the HR. Most employees are hired through a temp agency or contracting firm.

Interview Questions

• Why has this company lost it's vision and respect for its employees?   1 Answer

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Boston, MA) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process was great. Lots of easy questions. Went a lot better than I though it would, did get a call back in a few days. Had some experience in the field but its a big company so my imperfections blended in nicely.

Account Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in June 2012.

Interview

1. Received a call from an internal recruiter for a screen.
    2. Had first face-to-face interview with hiring manager and two potential teammates
    3. Received call back three weeks later for a final interview with the NEW hiring manager
    4. Offered position

Interview Questions

• Nothing too challenging, other than making sure you can multi-task and prioritize.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation, as the position had a budget limit.

Business Analyst Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Providence, RI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in May 2012.

Interview

They called me for an interview, asked the typical behavioral questions and asked to bring a project or essay .

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Providence, RI

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Blue Cross & Blue Shield of Rhode Island (Providence, RI) in May 2011.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received an email telling me to take a Wonderlic test in 2 days to be still considered for the position. Test included problem solving, math and vocabulary questions which is timed. The test also included behavioral questions which wasn't timed. After taking the test I didn't hear back for about 3 weeks and a phone interview was set up. Phone interview consisted of questions like "Name a time you had to change something on a project?" and "Name a time that you ran into a problem on a project and how did you solve it". About a week later a 2 hour and 15 minute interview was set up. It included 3 parts: Interview with teammates that you would directly work with, managers and teammates you don't directly work with.