Bonaventure Senior Living Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

1. Featured Interview

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Salem, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

While the interview process was on of the most thorough that I've ever been through, I felt that it demonstrated how much effort is put into finding the RIGHT employee for the job. I initially applied for whatever position was available, but after talking with me, trying to understand my needs and goals, the HR department was instrumental in selecting the position that I would be the best fit for.

Interview Questions

• Why do you like working with Seniors?   1 Answer
    • What is the most important thing for you in a job?   1 Answer

Bonaventure Senior Living Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Marketing Director

We appreciate your feedback, and are so pleased to hear what a positive experience you had. Bonaventure is committed to values which honor our residents AND our team members, so it is important to us ... More

Caregiver Interview

Interview

No interview, they give everyone a chance if they seem like a good person. The only thing they care about is passing a drug test and a background check.

Assistant Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Salem, OR).

Interview

I had a few calls from the recruiter before actually coming in for a face to face interview. The phone calls were easy conversations so they could get to know me.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies me for this position?   1 Answer

Bonaventure Senior Living Response

Feb 16, 2017 – Marketing Director

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy you had a positive experience and took the time to share it!

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Salem, OR) in June 2016.

Interview

Good interview process, easy and relaxed 1:1. Interviewed with Head of Health Services RN. RN was friendly and warm and exhibited excitement and optimism regarding company. I was impressed with the facility, beautiful interiors.

Sales Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Salem, OR) in September 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview to start, then three person interview in person. Both focused on my sales success in the past. I was also asked about business development. The need for emotional tolerance was brought. I was reminded that it was a business when I discussed the need for compassion in the process.

Interview Questions

• What did I do when one business source dried up.   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roseburg, OR

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Roseburg, OR) in June 2015.

Interview

By secretary who had no cooking experience nor new what were the right question to ask poor interview length about ten minutes and dismal orientation 20 minute video on safety and hazards of the work place then was never shown when what why or even how to handle such emergencys overall experience was sad and bad

Interview Questions

• What why I do if I made a meal the residents did not like   1 Answer

Sale/Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salem, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Salem, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Super easy, multiple interviews, phone and in person (twice) but over all pretty easy. Had to travel pretty far for the last interview, which was a bit frustrating, but overall pretty straight forward.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

Started off with a call from HR wanting to schedule a phone interview. After a date/time was set they called back to re-schedule, twice. Not very professional in my opinion. Pretty standard phone interview. A lot of general questions. She did ask to role play which is always awkward since the role play is in regards to my background. The interviewee had no knowledge of my job background so the role playing came off clunky. At the end she asked me if I had any questions for her. I asked her about all the negative online reviews & the reports of "micro managing" from the company. She dismissed both very quickly. You could tell it frustrated her.

Interview Questions

• What sets you apart from the other applicants we'll be interviewing?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living (Vancouver, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Easy interview. Basic questions about why you want this job. I literally started working the next day. All the managers are very nice so it's a laid back interview to walk in to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonaventure Senior Living.

Interview

Had about 3 interviews.. First interview was over the phone, then was asked to come in a few days later for the job fair where I talked with more people. Third interview I finally got the call back!

Interview Questions

• What would you do of a resident hit his head and you were almost off shift? How would you care for resident   Answer Question
    • What would you do If a residents daughter/son asked you to do something not in resident care plan?   Answer Question