Bonefish Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bonefish Grill Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Huntsville, AL).

Interview

The interview process is like many others. There is a personality test to take which basically decides whether you can do basic math and will most likely not kill anyone while there.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about teamwork?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bradenton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Bradenton, FL).

Interview

Online and in person. Interviewed with manager. Then, interviewed with proprietor. They ask about your work experience and skills. Also, how you would handle certain situations. Being a team player is what they are looking for. Everyone works together as a well oiled machine. Maturity is also important. Need to have at least 3 days availability and have to work one weekend day. Have to have min of 3 yes experience. They promote from within, too.

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Boca Raton, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

Two interviews. First interview went well and was scheduled for a second. During my second interview, I could hardly get a word in because the manager just kept telling me about the restaurant (felt more like he was pitching the job to me). Both managers were very friendly and it felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Columbia, SC) in May 2016.

Interview

Submitted an online application, in person interview with one of the managers, she asked me to come back the next day to interview with the other manager where he hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions, "how do you handle stress" "how do you handle working in a group" "have you worked in a restaurant before" etc.   Answer Question

Server/Bartender Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill.

Interview

Casual interview with the manager. Nothing too intense. I was referred by the bartender and just came in for an interview without an appointment before they were open for business.

Just be yourself. It'll become pretty clear if you've made stuff up as you work there. Experience with alcohol is probably a good thing to have but not really a must. It helps if you have experience with serving. Most people have come in with years of experience waiting tables.

Anonymous Employee in Johns Creek, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Johns Creek, GA).

Interview

Applied online. Got a phone call from the general manager within the week. Had a 1 on 1 interview with the general manager and was asked a few questions. Very simple, be yourself. Got hired on the day of the interview and started training right away.

Server/Bartender Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Birmingham, AL) in February 2016.

Interview

After filling out an application at the restaurant you are sent home and given a personality test online. After receiving notification that you passed the personality test you are scheduled 2 interviews with 2 different managers, sometimes these are done on the same day if enough time is available. If both managers like you the job is offered after the second interview which is generally with the managing partner, or proprietor depending on whether you are applying at a corporate store or at a franchise location.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to deal with an irate guest and how you dealt with the situation?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Fairfax, VA) in February 2016.

Interview

awesome interview very simple and clear instructions from great management. a lot of expectations on having high menu knowledge. they prefer pro restaurant server experience prior to hiring. No drug test required. You can make up to $300 on a good night

Interview Questions

• Are you open to relocationg   1 Answer

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill.

Interview

I was recommend to the Bonefish manager by a friend who works there. He told me to fill out an application online then he talked to them himself and set up the interview. It was very quick and easy, and I was only asked very common interview questions. They seem like really nice people, especially to give me such an easy time because of one persons recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Have you ever had a conflict with someone you worked with and what happened? What was a conflict you had with a customer and how did you solve it? How do you handle a fast paced environment? What would your past manager say about you?   Answer Question

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Camp Hill, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bonefish Grill (Camp Hill, PA) in December 2015.

Interview

When i walked in the door I was told they were running a bit behind. I was told to come at 2:00 inbetween dinner and lunch. I was asked to take a seat at a booth and waited about 10 minutes until the head chef came out to interview me. It was nice and easy.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work at bonefish?   1 Answer