Bose Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

1. Featured Interview

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bose (Boston, MA) in January 2019.

Interview

2 phone calls focusing on past projects by manager and director, One full-day onsite interview in Boston. Met with 6 people + 1 hr lunch: engineers, managers. Each one being about one hour. Lots of technical questions and many behavioral questions.
    The process was fast and straight forward, however in my case I had to wait for my Visa approval. Company helps with Visa and relocation.

Intern Interview

Interview

Two interviews: the first one was through phone to learn about you as a person and academic achievements and the second interview was mostly a technical interview through a video conference.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that you are proud of and explain schematics for different circuits (Amplifiers and micro-controllers).   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bose.

Interview

Asked typical get to you know you type questions and what experience I had with certain softwares. Two rounds. First was very laid back at my college. Interviewed with two people both for 30 minutes. Next round was about two weeks later at their company site. A little more intimidating this time around with two 30 minute interviews with two people within different areas of finance each time.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bose.

Interview

Extremely professional from first HR to top level interaction. All interviews started/ended EXACTLY on time (shows respect for individual), questions and dialogue centered on experience with focus on Teamwork/Skills/Culture Fit.

Interview Questions

• Give example of Cross Functional Team engagement and win.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose.

Interview

One phone screen with HR, phone interview with hiring manager, two additional phone interviews with senior colleagues on the team, in person interview with hiring manager and senior manager.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Bose.

Interview

Recruiter moves pretty fast. Set up pretty quick but
    This is the most ridiculous interview I had by far with 4 years of experience

You can tell the managers were interviewing for the first time, there was no attention to detail or me as the candidate. One of the was literally watching TV during the interview.

Overall this felt very dry and disrespectful.

Finance Rotation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose.

Interview

I was interviewed by two different people, about 30 minutes each. The questions were mainly behavioral. The interviewees were very relaxed and easy to talk to, providing lots of input about the company and the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you communicate something multiple times, adjusting for different audiences?   Answer Question

Machine Learning Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bose in February 2020.

Interview

30 minutes phone call about past experience and background. Focusing on your previous projects, so make sure you know every details and prepared follow ups as well.
    They talk about their team and current project at first, and follows a series of projects discussion, then several minutes for you to ask them questions.

DSP Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Bose in January 2020.

Interview

The interviewer was polite and friendly. Initially, he asked me questions about the projects mentioned in my resume. Later, he briefed me about his team and the work that they were doing. There were some questions related to fixed and floating-point programming. I was also asked about my experience with embedded DSP Processors and microphone-array beamforming algorithms.

Cloud Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose (Boston, MA) in January 2020.

Interview

1. Phone screen (went great!)
     I was asked to look out for a mail for the next round.
     I didn't receive any mail for a week. I reached out to HR who contacted me. No response.
    Affectively Ghosted!!

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bose (Boston, MA) in November 2019.

Interview

It takes 1 month for the interview process. Two phone interviews and on-site interview. The first phone interview is very general one, from HR to ask some research/work experience and skills. Then the second phone interview is with two engineers, focus on the techniques, about the skills, details about the project experience and introduction about the position. The on-site interview was pretty tough. It takes a whole day, from 10am -5pm, 1V1 technique interview with different engineers. Every engineer has 1 hour for the interview. And the lunch was in a conference room as well about many behavior questions. The negative part is the decision was made after 1 month. But I feel that it totally depend on the team.

Interview Questions

• details about my project experience, research experience, and also many fundamental questions about control theory.   Answer Question