Bose Interview Questions

Updated Jun 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 308 of over 308 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Bose (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2019

Interview

A technical and behavioral interview. Discussing my background and important information used for acoustic measurement in Matlab. The technical section went through hypothetical problems in acoustic design and discussing solutions as well as the thought process of how I came about my solution.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between FIR and IIR? What is the importance of each?
    Answer Question

Bose

Application

I interviewed at Bose

Interview

The interview process was nice. When I was initially selected to proceed in the selection process I was notified of the timeline that would take place - in about a week I had a casual interview with three women who were each domain stewards (whom I would work with). They asked some questions ranging from about myself to investigating interest in the topic and testing some knowledge based on practical project experience.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell us about yourself 2. Tell us about a time when working on a project where, if data governance were to be improved, it would have made a significant impact on the project's success

Bose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose

Interview

Whole process took more than a month and they did not follow up after to give me an update. When I emailed the recruiter, they were still pending on a status.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, experience with physical product research

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I interviewed at Bose (Boston, MA)

Interview

I applied for a position through their portal and was contacted by a recruiter via email within a couple of weeks. She was very specific about the timeframe for a screening phone interview. I responded per her instructions and never heard back from her. It almost seems like she accidentally reached out and never bothered to respond to me after her initial contact. Very strange and unprofessional. Too bad because the position seemed really interesting and I was excited about the potential. I’m sure they’re a great company to work for and I get that mistakes happen and things sometimes fall through the cracks, just found it odd to take the time to reach out and then not follow-up or follow through.

Interview Questions
  • I was ghosted after initial contact so no interview questions were ever asked!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bose (Lisbon) in Apr 2021

Interview

An intro call with the recruiter. The call lasted 30 minutes and had 3 parts: 1. Intro to what Bose is doing in the field of data 2. Questions from the recruiting managers about the skills 3. Questions from the candidate about the role. The process was less than professional. The recruiter wasn't able to provide answers to what does the role include (more research or development? big data or machine learning?). The high end of the salary range is half from a typical Big Data Engineer role with expertise in ML in Europe. The worst part was that the recruiter didn't come back with an answer. The team clearly doesn't have experience with hiring ML and Data Engineers.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have experience with ML in production? Do you have experience with SageMaker / MLFlow?

Bose

Application

I interviewed at Bose

Interview

The interview process began with a phone screen followed by one round with two interviewers. Almost entirely behavioral questions were asked. Overall was not difficult and they were looking for enthusiasm and willingness to be a team player.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bose

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bose in Mar 2021

Interview

The process was with a recruiting company. The first interview was with the recruiter. He reported to the marketing manager who then reached an out to schedule an interview. Super easy and laid back virtual interview.

Interview Questions
  • The interviewer was nice and answered all my questions honestly and openly. Asked things about my resume and previous work but no “what would you do if” type questions.

Bose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose in Mar 2021

Interview

resume/application job board > call with the hiring manager >call from a developer/"architect" who I supposedly would be working with. It was clear the guy didn't want to work with a woman. I passed all questions but didn't get it.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose in Feb 2021

Interview

The whole interview process was very enjoyable and the interviewers were very nice. The interview was short and simple, with no trick questions. Overall, it was a very pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bose

Application

I interviewed at Bose

Interview

Easy discussion about past research I have done. Interview was relaxed first one over the phone with one employee (roughly 30 min), the second was with three employees as a video conference for an hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Bose

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bose

Interview

Multiple phone interviews with hiring manager and HR, in person interviews with cross-functional managers I would be working with. The process took a long time, but I was hired in the end.

Interview Questions
  • various questions about acoustics, product development, and working with teams.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 308 Interviews