Found 1,612 of over 2K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "The hardest part of working for this specific store was the inadequate management and poor organization my managers seemed to lack." (in 64 reviews)
- "Frequent layoffs, the company has lost its way" (in 51 reviews)
- "Terrible upper management (Director up to President)." (in 33 reviews)
- "Account managers and senior leadership have a drink the kool aid and head in the sand approach." (in 27 reviews)
- "Many middle managers have been with the company for over 15 years making it hard to move up from entry level positions." (in 27 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Bose and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 2.0Sep 25, 2023Senior Manager ITFormer Employee, more than 1 yearBoston, MA
Bose has great benefits and a good culture.
Since Dr. Bose left, a new, strong leader has not emerged. They have numerous, big problems and need strong leadership that gets the buy in from the rest of the company. Closing divisions may be necessary, but a real vision is also needed to inspire the rank and file.2
Bose Reviews FAQs
Bose has an overall rating of 3.8 out of 5, based on over 1,932 reviews left anonymously by employees. 67% of employees would recommend working at Bose to a friend and 41% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.
67% of Bose employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Bose 4.0 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.0 for culture and values and 3.3 for career opportunities.