Bottom Dollar Food Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bottom Dollar Food Interview Questions

1.6

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food.

Interview

I applied in the beginning of May and had an interview about a week after applying. The manager that conducted my interview was very nice, knew her job and what she was doing. The interview lasted about 15 to 20 minutes tops.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was hired part time as a cashier at first. I was okay with the rate of pay at first, then it became an issue and eventually got a raise and a promotion after my first year.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

informative interview process mostly dealing with customer service issues store standards. We then discussed what our store expectations are and how do we meet them over the course of the day, week and month

Interview Questions

• customer service issues and team development   1 Answer

Front End Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food.

Interview

Apply on line at Bottom Dollar Food your application is then reviewed by the department manager they will choose a minimal of 4 applicant they look for grocery experience or banking experience

PT Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Youngstown, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Youngstown, OH) in June 2013.

Interview

I went in to the store and asked the Store Manager if any positions are available, he instructed me to speak with the hiring manager the next day which i did, He took down my information and was called in 2 days. Went in for an interview on a Thursday and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions, which were easy. Some questions about availability and advancement.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Was asked what i was looking to make and the amount was just right.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Wales, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (North Wales, PA) in November 2012.

Interview

Visited with the VP of Operations in a casual meeting. Very non-formal and relaxed. He actually spoke more than I did, and I was offered a position starting immediately. He was very nice and straight-forward.

Negotiation

The salary was discussed, and I accepted immediately

Dry Associate/Fresh Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Philadelphia, PA) in September 2012.

Interview

Applied online, received an email a few weeks later, set up interview time and date and was being interviewed at a Church. Interviewer was polite, very relaxed. Different set of questions regarding personality and how to deal with certain scenarios.

Interview Questions

• I can not seem to think of any difficult questions, mostly scenario questions, which are easy :)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate since I believed the pay was just right.

PT Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Feasterville Trevose, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Feasterville Trevose, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

Simple process. I was basically called into an informal interview. She said I was hired on the spot and gave me info to get drug tested on an off-site location.

Interview Questions

• None. Pretty general question for an entry-level, no experience needed job.   Answer Question

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fountain Hill, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Fountain Hill, PA) in May 2012.

Interview

it was a really easy interview, the manager made it easy to be confident and not overwhelmed by nerves, the questions were simple and overall the interview process was a lot easier and less nerve-wracking than i expected. the questions were pretty generic, the interview took place in the break room which was a little weird, but overall it was a great experience

Front End Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Cherry Hill, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring event, so mostly sitting and waiting for my name to be called. One of the managers eventually called me up and talked to me about what the job would entail.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downingtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bottom Dollar Food (Downingtown, PA) in April 2011.

Interview

pretty basic questions, was one on one, they hired me on the spot, even gave me hours for the next three or four days. They interviewed me in the break room which was kind of awkward

Interview Questions

• What would you say to a customer when they came to your register   Answer Question