Bridgeport Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bridgeport Hospital

2.3

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied, received a phone call, scheduled an interview. It seemed to take forever to coordinate schedules. I was told I would be called on a certain day, but then was not called until 2 or 3 days later. I think the HR person was only part-time.

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview

Very thorough but painless. No inappropriate or uncomfortable questions. Overall process was thorough, fair and complete. Everyone made me feel comfortable and welcome. The in-person panel interviews consisted of 2 distinct visits; one was with a panel of three, and the last was with a panel of more than a dozen (e.g. CEO, Sr VP COO, Nurse Directors, Dept Heads, etc.). Plan on spending most of your day on campus as these interviews will require several hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Actually I don't remember any trick questions or difficult questions. Just be yourself and be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For my position there was very little to no negotiation on salary.

Business Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in February 2018.

Interview

You apply online and have to wait to see if you are selected. You can check online the status other you are selected HR will call you in for an interview and if they feel you are a fit they will set up a appointment with a department head.

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in July 2013.

Interview

The interview was very quick and easy. They made it very comforatble to be yourself and talk. Also showed the environment you woud be working in. ANd the employees were very welcoming

Dietary Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in January 2018.

Interview

I’m hard worker and I have time management, I’m nice to people and I will give them food. I’m hard of hearing. I like working in the hospital and wear kind of dietary aid clothes. Make good money working in the hospital.

Interview Questions

• Why you interested in dietary aid?   1 Answer
    • What kind of clothes do dietary aid set?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The hiring process is a process. I had filled out many job applications both online and in person. I brought my resume to the hiring managers and was turned away. They do not know their job and keep putting you of to someone else. I had several interviews, all the red tape. I have been unhappy here for a while and am looking for a new job.

Interview Questions

• They offered me a job. I took it. I did not realize what poor training, poor salary, poor hours, poor management. I should of turned the position down.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation with this company. NONE

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

I was only asked a single question during my interview. I think I was pretty much hired going into it and I was a new grad. Easiest interview of my life.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

I applied online, got called for interview two days later. Initially met with someone from human resources, who asked about education, and experience. Then I met the nurse manager on the floor who explained the unit to me and introduced me to everyone. Then she had me meet the assistant nurse manager, who asked a few further questions.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview

The process started with an HR screening and competency test. This was followed by an interview with the hiring manager. At this point I met with the entire marketing team and last with the Sr. VP for final approval.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral based. Asking to recall experiences from past jobs.   Answer Question

Business Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a call from HR about 2-3 days later, scheduled interview for a Monday and received an offer on that Thursday. The process was very simple and straightforward. Easy questions about work history and also to get know you as a person. I found it to be a very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question