Bridgeport Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bridgeport Hospital Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2016

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

I applied online, got called for interview two days later. Initially met with someone from human resources, who asked about education, and experience. Then I met the nurse manager on the floor who explained the unit to me and introduced me to everyone. Then she had me meet the assistant nurse manager, who asked a few further questions.

Executive Director Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called in two weeks to interview for the ED Registrar position at Yale New Haven Hospital and Bridgeport Hospital. I was never sent an e-mail in regard to the position as they stated. The same person called me again to schedule me for another interview for the same position and I told her I went on an interview two days ago to both locations Bridgeport and Yale. She stated she was Sorry, and hung up the phone. Highly unprofessional would never recommend anyone to take the time to interview for either hospital. A follow-up e-mail would have been appreciated even if I did not get the position.

Interview Questions

• What are your professional goals?   1 Answer

Pct Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview

applied online recived a phone call a couple weeks later.Went in for an interview a week later. recived a job offer a couple weeks later. the process went smoothly. managers were easy to talk to

Interview Questions

Negotiation

there was no negotiating i
     accepted offer that was giving to me. was ok with the offer

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT).

Interview

The interview process was very straight forward. Initially met with HR and discussed the position and what I was looking for out of the organization. Then, I met personally with the Nursing Manager and a few staff members. They were very open to my questions, opinions, and responding effectively. Great interview! Plus had a few laughs :) Afterwards, they do drug test, skills review, etc.

Interview Questions

• Patient safety, personal interests, future career goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

I was only asked a single question during my interview. I think I was pretty much hired going into it and I was a new grad. Easiest interview of my life.

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Received call 3 days after applying. Went in for an interview 1 week later. Met with HR briefly who brought me to the nurse manager who would conduct the interview. Felt very comfortable answering all of her questions. Received call 4 days later with offer. Started orientation 2 weeks later. Overall, everyone was super friendly, and professional. Enjoyable experience!

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview

The process started with an HR screening and competency test. This was followed by an interview with the hiring manager. At this point I met with the entire marketing team and last with the Sr. VP for final approval.

Interview Questions

• All questions were behavioral based. Asking to recall experiences from past jobs.   Answer Question

Business Clerical Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bridgeport, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital (Bridgeport, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online, received a call from HR about 2-3 days later, scheduled interview for a Monday and received an offer on that Thursday. The process was very simple and straightforward. Easy questions about work history and also to get know you as a person. I found it to be a very relaxed interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? How would you describe yourself?   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bridgeport Hospital.

Interview

Very thorough but painless. No inappropriate or uncomfortable questions. Overall process was thorough, fair and complete. Everyone made me feel comfortable and welcome. The in-person panel interviews consisted of 2 distinct visits; one was with a panel of three, and the last was with a panel of more than a dozen (e.g. CEO, Sr VP COO, Nurse Directors, Dept Heads, etc.). Plan on spending most of your day on campus as these interviews will require several hours to complete.

Interview Questions

• Actually I don't remember any trick questions or difficult questions. Just be yourself and be honest.   Answer Question

Negotiation

For my position there was very little to no negotiation on salary.

Registered Nurse Interview

Interview

The hiring process is a process. I had filled out many job applications both online and in person. I brought my resume to the hiring managers and was turned away. They do not know their job and keep putting you of to someone else. I had several interviews, all the red tape. I have been unhappy here for a while and am looking for a new job.

Interview Questions

• They offered me a job. I took it. I did not realize what poor training, poor salary, poor hours, poor management. I should of turned the position down.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation with this company. NONE