BrightStar Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 5, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Venice, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Venice, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

First step is phone screening and asked few questions regarding background, how you contributed to last employer, etc. Very friendly during interview and felt very comfortable. Happy that was asked to come in for in person interview.

Interview Questions

• What are you most proud of accomplishing with last job?   Answer Question

Owner Interview

Interview

Short interview. had to go with what the franchise regulated. Process didn't take long. Could be hired the same day. Could be out working the next day.

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Tempe, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

Great interview process. Phone interview asking why and how I got into the healthcare field. Was asked what my schedule and availability is. Once position was offered I did orientation in person. Very personable team, caring, highly motivating and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Why are you in this field ?   1 Answer

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Tampa, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process went smoothly. The hiring manager called me first for phone screening and she seemed satisfied with my qualification and experience so she scheduled the in-person interview and asked me to bring all the documents needed. On the day of the in-person interview, she verified my credentials and I got an offer. The hiring manager was professional and explained everything I needed to know about the position and she represented the company well.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BrightStar Care in June 2017.

Interview

I was thrilled and excited to interview with this company. Employees where very kind, atmosphere was casual and warm. Focus was on compassionate service to clients. This is a fast growing business with positive growing pains.

Interview Questions

• The overall theme of the questions were focused around service to others. I was asked how my past employment experiences generated revenue, and business development. I was asked to cite multiple examples of each.   1 Answer
    • I was asked about flexible hours, and travel times. location in proximity to territory was important.   Answer Question
    • work culture is relaxed yet warm. I met many employees and all truly had a servant's heart. I was asked how I would fit in to the business culture, and give examples.   Answer Question
    • I was asked if I had objections to dogs being in the office.   1 Answer

Caregiver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Austin, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I simply filled out the application online and the very next morning I received a call from a Mrs Felicity for further questions prior to employment. She was very friendly and respectful

Interview Questions

• Why do I think this position is right for you?   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little about yourself?   1 Answer

CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2017.

Interview

They lied about the $2/hr for working in a facility. They do not listen when you tell them you don't want facility work. They act very positively until they hire you and then they could care less.

Interview Questions

• They ask standard questions   1 Answer

HCR MANORCARE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gurnee, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Gurnee, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

Not much to say, was made to know you were hired on the spot. Was told when walking into the interview that paperwork was to be brought with, but was never told by the recruiter to bring it in before coming to the interview. Not sure if I was to read minds or what.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked as part of the interview process, was just indicated that I had a job and when I would be orientation going.   Answer Question

Caregiver, CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Simons, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Saint Simons, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

Met with the owner at the office. She explained the duties and responsibilities. She was all over the place. Basically told me they were hard up for workers. She went over the pay and how everything worked. I was offered one amount but they never followed thru on that amount,

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any questions. I was hired basically before the interview even started.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Fayetteville, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Was called right away after sending my resume, was screened by phone and asked about my work history and resume review, Came in to the office that week and provided all my documents, was told the pay and the facility. No questions really asked about me just a resume review.

Interview Questions

• What days do you want to work?   1 Answer