BrightStar Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.0

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Fayetteville, AR) in December 2016.

Interview

Was called right away after sending my resume, was screened by phone and asked about my work history and resume review, Came in to the office that week and provided all my documents, was told the pay and the facility. No questions really asked about me just a resume review.

Interview Questions

• What days do you want to work?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

There was no interview process, I came in, met with HR and went over my background and that was it. No behavioral questions were asked of me. I met with the owner after the fact that I had already began interning

Shift Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sun City, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Sun City, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

They want to know your availability and experience in this field. They also would like to know what set you different from the rest. They also want to know what you know.

Interview Questions

• What set you apart from the rest   1 Answer

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Antonio, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview proccess took five minutes. I was brought into a conference room by Bianca and asked if I have any customer service experience. She was very nice and eager to have me. She asked if i have had any experience answering the phone, which i did from working at a hotel. She then asked me to come back for orientation the next hour.

Interview Questions

• What are you like on the phone? Do you have customer service and computer experience?   Answer Question

Home Health Aide/CNA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was pretty easy. They really want to hear about your past experience and why you enjoy what you do- what makes you want to work with people with disabilities or health issues. What makes you an ideal candidate for them to hire

Interview Questions

• Why brightstar Care and why do you enjoy being a HHA/CNA   Answer Question

Customer Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (San Antonio, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Thorough, a lot of paperwork, was all completed in one morning. Were a couple of pauses during the process, but I wasn't in any rush. The presentation after the paperwork was lengthy, but touched base with a lot of important subjects and duties.

Interview Questions

• What brings me to home health care?   1 Answer

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Very relaxed and positive environment, The interviewer was friendly and fair. The questions weren't anything out of the ordinary. Right after the interview I was told I would get a call and I received a call the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You are not able to negotiate the salary. The base pay is basically the same for all the CNA's.

Licensed Practical Nurse/Sheduler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Quick response to my online application. Interviewer explained in detail on their needs and expectations. It was an extremely laid back and comfortable interview. Given the opportunity to sell myself. Very positive experience

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at BrightStar Care (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview process entailed meeting with one of the company's recruiters at her office. Basic interview questions and overview of what the company does. Very informal and informative. However, there are several forms that need to be filled out in order to start working for this company. Make sure you have an entire day available as well for the orientation phase.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in working for their company.   1 Answer

Home Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at BrightStar Care in November 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by company about 2 months after applying for the job. Phone interview was done. And questions were average. The background process took longer due to the holidays. I did have to submit other paperwork after the fact. I received my work resources and badge then had to complete online training.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation