Brightedge Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brightedge Technologies Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (Foster City, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Recruiter phone call, followed by a technical assignment which we need to submit within 48 hours. Was asked to create a table generation library from scratch using vanilla JS that supports filtering, searching, sorting etc. Then followed by a phone interview that lasted 30 mins. Then onsite from 9-5.

Honestly, the supposedly lead engineers are very inexperienced and have no idea what they are asking. To interview a react js developer when they themselves have little to no experience with the library. Was a fun session though. Wish them all the best for the future.

Interview Questions

• What is a function closure?   1 Answer
    • Some simple questions on click events   1 Answer

Team Member Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies.

Interview

I had a great meeting with the recruiter and hiring manager. The recruiter was helpful and very nice. He told me he liked me and felt I could do the job. I was very excited about the possibility to join this company. I was invited back for a second interview and met 3 more people. Loved them all. Heard back from the recruiter that one of the interviewers felt I was missing something (even tho I wasn't). I don't know how he could judge that in just a 30 minute meeting.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies.

Interview

Overall, a decent initial phone interview describing the role, company and sales structure. Although, the interview was rushed as I was called 10 minutes after the start time of the interview. Couldn't get all of my questions answered.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Brightedge?
      What is your quota attainment?   Answer Question

Sales Development Representative Interview

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a career fair. We worked together to get a phone interview where I was told to research the company to get a step ahead. It was half interviewing me and half I interview them. I was told it was a great interview until I received an email that I was being passed for other candidates since it was a strong pool.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

A phone interview, a coding challenge, another technical phone interview(coding exercise) and onsite.

I gave three of these and then got the rejection. At first, it seemed very promising and I liked the company work. But very illogical rejection from the recruiter. In the third round, I was given the coding challenge which was very easy but weird thing is the illogical rejection.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard java questions and your resume go through.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Recruiter contacted me the very next day and scheduled a 30min HR interview. Pretty basic HR questions and HR seems to be impressed. She told me she will go ahead and submit my application to the team. 3 hours later on the same day she emailed me saying they will not be moving forward with my application. That's so shocking, why waste my time with your stupid HR interview. You should have contacted me only after team liked my profile. Please don't waste your and our precious time with your insane recruiting process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 3 years?
      Why do you want to work for BrightEdge?
      Describe your work experience?
      Explain your challenging academic project?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies.

Interview

Process with great....easy. But, you eventually get to the TalentWise portion after your offer. This is clown show at this point. This process feels and looks like they are trying to NOT hire you (again, post offer). TalentWise verifies you, but if titles are wrong, it comes up as a "flag"

Interview Questions

• Enterprise Sales experience   1 Answer

Customer Success Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

The recruiter was friendly and helpful, moved me pretty quickly onto the next round. Met with someone on the team, pretty standard background overview and get to know you questions. The onsite started with a 15 minute presentation - this is easy, just review something that you've done in the past. It's just to get a sense for your executive presence so if you're confident and can answer questions about it you'll be fine. Then 4 back-to-back 45 minute interviews with the team. Most will ask you case questions, but they are pretty simple, nothing overly complex. Be sure you ask the right questions and get to know the team.

Interview Questions

• How would you go about trying to determine how much luggage is on a flight?   2 Answers

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies (Seattle, WA).

Interview

A number of phone interviews along with in-person interviews with the team, and 1 meet and greet/interview with the VP. Personality and brain teaser questions. Just what you would expect. It was a fairly long interview process from the phone screen to the final meet and greet with the VP, taking a little over 2 months to get there. I was excited to have gotten far enough to meet the VP, however The VP was extremely rude during the interview. He yawned constantly and loudly with no shame and seemed to have been paying little or no attention span during my interview, seeming incredibly uninterested. I had never been in an interview where I felt so disrespected. I almost had to question whether the final part of the interview was a stress test or not. Prior to that experience, my interactions with the rest of the team were good. Their interview questions were overall great practice for interviewing for other companies, but I just can't get over how rude and unprofessional the VP was during that interview... It left a sour taste for me.

Interview Questions

• How many busses are on the road in Seattle from 6am-8am?   Answer Question

Web Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brightedge Technologies in March 2017.

Interview

The CTO called and asked some questions based on the resume. He assigned me two web assignments. One is about HTML and CSS. The other is about javascript. After I submitted the assignments, he and the recruiter team never respond to me.

Interview Questions

• Assigned two technical assignments that were expected to be done in four days.   Answer Question