Brookshire Grocery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Overall interview went as expected. Not highly techinal, which I expected more techinal questions. The interview process took months to complete because of conflicting schedules with current staff, and I assume because of other interviews.

Any Interview

Interview

Interview was with the building director, and he came across very understanding, very reasonable. The interview was also very personal, and so the atmosphere was comforting making it easy to get along with my soon to be boss.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a situation where a customer was unhappy.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied, and one day later was called to set up an interview. The interview went very smoothly. I met with the manager, and he was very friendly. He asked me about myself, but for the most part, he did a lot of talking. He talked about the store policy, their scheduling, and what he would expect of me as an employee. At the end, he offered me the job.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery in August 2015.

Interview

Went in did my interview and then did a second interview right after. They took a hair sample for drug test. Interviewers were very nice and the entire processes took under an hour.

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Shreveport, LA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was easy, interesting, nervous, and fun. I was nervous at first, but the store director made it better. The store trainer was a funny person and very smart. The co-workers are great people. So thats why i suceed at my job.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at our company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wylie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Wylie, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

Fairly simple and laid back. You have to go trough 3 different interviews before being offered a job but they were pretty easy, and this is coming from someone with anxiety.

Interview Questions

• I was given a random object and told to try and sell it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Well I was offered more than minimum wage so I accepted. There wasn't much negotiating.

Bakery Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Commerce, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Friendly manager. To the point. Easy interview. He was willing to work with my pay. Showed me around the store. Introduced me to managers. Hired immediately after taking the drug test.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, informative, and inviting. Straight to the point, answered all my questions that I had about the company. Over all I was pleased with the one who interviewed me, we had shared interests so it was a plus. Small town business with big time dreams and they care about their employees in fact they call them partners.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a part of the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't really able to negotiate it was a take it or leave it offer

Management Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery.

Interview

Brookshire's has job opening on their internet site. I also knew the job was available through other communications. They did call me in for an interview and several follow up interviews but with NO results positively. The interviewers were made up of people I had work with or had worked for me personally. They all knew me and knew my work but in the end the quality and experience was not the issue. My like or dislike was, I guess you could say they worked for other people now and those other people call the shots.

Interview Questions

• No difficulty in the process or any of the questions, was told I did an excellent job in all interviews but in the end still did not get the job.   1 Answer

Systems Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX) in December 2012.

Interview

There are two screens for interns .. The first interview process will be face to face with HR people, which will be of situational questions and the Second process will be with the Recruiter from your specialized department, which will be more of technical questions..

Interview Questions

• What will be first thing you would do if I give you the job?   1 Answer