Brookshire Grocery Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Brookshire Grocery Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2017

2.0

Any Interview

Interview

Interview was with the building director, and he came across very understanding, very reasonable. The interview was also very personal, and so the atmosphere was comforting making it easy to get along with my soon to be boss.

Interview Questions

• What have you done in a situation where a customer was unhappy.   Answer Question

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Paris, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was brief, easy and courteous. I was called in for an interview with a floor manager, and then a follow-up interview with the Store Director. Both were as described.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked in the past?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied, and one day later was called to set up an interview. The interview went very smoothly. I met with the manager, and he was very friendly. He asked me about myself, but for the most part, he did a lot of talking. He talked about the store policy, their scheduling, and what he would expect of me as an employee. At the end, he offered me the job.

Data Integrity Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Fairly easy. The interviewer (supervisor) asked me about 8 general interview questions. A few weeks went by before I heard a response back. I was called in for a second interview, this time for a different position. This time I had two interviewers: a different supervisor and the manager. This position was described to me and the same questions were asked in the first interview. I got a call back a few days later with an offer.

Order Selector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX).

Interview

They send you a phone call or an email that tells you the location and time of your interview. It's inside the main warehouse and upstairs. Its mostly group interview with a dozen or more other applicants and they spend most of the time telling about the job and the company.

Interview Questions

• general questions like what you're there for etc.   1 Answer

Front End Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Emory, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Emory, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Short and simple. It was a small town grocery store, so they weren't too particular about how much experience you have or how qualified you are for any given position on the front end; they just check to see if you're personable and will show up to work when you're supposed to.

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the most important part of your job?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX).

Interview

Overall interview went as expected. Not highly techinal, which I expected more techinal questions. The interview process took months to complete because of conflicting schedules with current staff, and I assume because of other interviews.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery in August 2015.

Interview

Went in did my interview and then did a second interview right after. They took a hair sample for drug test. Interviewers were very nice and the entire processes took under an hour.

Maintenance Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery (Tyler, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed, informative, and inviting. Straight to the point, answered all my questions that I had about the company. Over all I was pleased with the one who interviewed me, we had shared interests so it was a plus. Small town business with big time dreams and they care about their employees in fact they call them partners.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to be a part of the team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Wasn't really able to negotiate it was a take it or leave it offer

Courtesy Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brookshire Grocery.

Interview

I applied in store with a paper appilcation. I received a call a week later for an interview. The interview was very easy. Simple questions about my schedule and life were asked. The manager was very polite in asking the questions and was very open to any questions that I had. The process took a total of 8 days and I WAS HIRED.