Brown-Forman Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 92 of over 92 interviews

Employee Referral18%
Recruiter12%
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in Oct 2021

Interview

Multiple rounds of interviews, including phone and virtual interviews. Multiple times interviewers didn’t attend or showed up late to an interview. No real feedback given upon request. Very unprofessional experience as time was wasted.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here at Brown Forman? When is a time that you made a quiet team member speak up? Give me an example.
    Answer Question

Brown-Forman

Application

I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

Three step process, communication was clear after the first screening call before going to next stages. You have an opportunity to meet the rest of the team and they are really engaging if you come prepared.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

What people are saying about Brown-Forman

Join the conversation on
Join the conversation on

Brown-Forman

Application

I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

It was an interesting interview. Very concise and and intelligent. It is a major organization with a lot of power. The managers that hire you are an interesting bunch. Highly neurotic. I would recommend.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Sydney) in Aug 2021

Interview

I was interviewed by a Recruitment Specialist over the phone. She was obviously going through a checklist of questions so it was a very stilted conversation and she seemed so uninterested in what I had to say so I was surprised to hear that she wanted me to move forward with the recorded video interview. During the interview, she asked about my visa status and had me forward my visa papers , which I did. I went through the video interview process which had around 8 questions which was a mix of written essay and video Q&A. It was a very taxing process as all were mostly situational. These were the type of questions you would ask during an actual interview. I received an email soon after clarifying some things on my visa to which I replied but I also posed a question asking which part of it they had an issue with. I never heard back from them. To treat an applicant that way after going through so much trouble is just downright rude. At least have decency to reply to the personal email or send out an automated rejection email. Either way would have been preferable than just being ghosted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brown-Forman

Application

I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

I gave 3 rounds in total and it was a good process with fast responses and interactive recruiters. Received an in-depth understand about the role and responsibilities as well. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Paris) in Jul 2021

Interview

Une entreprise qui ne cesse de se proclamer bienveillante mais qui ne donne aucune réponse bien qu’ils répètent tout au long des entretiens « quoiqu’il en soit on suit notre valeur de bienveillance et on revient vers vous. » Apprendre la finalité du processus par une personne qui n’est même pas dans l’entreprise est visiblement leur façon de faire… bravo!!!

Interview Questions
  • Qu’est-ce que vous détestez dans la vie? Questions produits Questions typologies clientèle

Brown-Forman

Application

I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

Very formal. All situation questions, little opportunity to get to know the position or people. Time consuming - recorded video responses and then video interviews. Formal process left little opportunity to connect or get a read from candidate's view of fit.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

Nach kurzer netter Begrüßung mit zwei der Teilnehmer, musste rund zehn Minuten auf den Senior gewartet werden. Als dieser eintraf begann das unmittelbar das Interview auf eine sehr prüfende Art, entlang des vorher angekündigten Interviewverfahrens.

Interview Questions
  • Fragen waren basiert auf einem Targeted Selection with Star Method Prinzip.

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in Apr 2021

Interview

Awful 30 min video interview, HR recruiter was late. Spoke incredibly fast and wasnt very clear. They didn't seem the slightest bit bothered about what I had to say. Basically just read the Job description out loud and wanted to get my off the call asap.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company. Standard pointless interview questions that aren't designed to really get to know a candidate
1 person found this interview helpful

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

This took almost 3 months. It was very tedious and borderline ridiculous. Several phone calls...then video calls...then they have you record yourself on video and finally an in person interview with several individuals.

Interview Questions
  • Very generic questions that seemed to have been taken from your typical star approach.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 92 Interviews