Brown-Forman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 29, 2017

2.9

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (New York, NY).

Interview

Started with a questionnaire followed up with a phone interview then a request for an in person interview with a panel of 4 people. From the time I completed a online application it took 2 months to get an interview. Then I waited another 2 weeks to get a response so be ready for a long process.

Interview Questions

• Most were behavioral questions. Tell me a time you dealt with a difficult employee. Be ready to provide examples of the a situation, your reaction to the situation and then the outcome.   Answer Question

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Emailed questionnaire, then a phone call with the HR Hiring Manager, then a 2-hour onsite interview with two separate teams with whom I would be working. My application-to-offer process took longer, as it spread over Thanksgiving and XMAS holidays, but I've heard that it's rare for an applicant to experience a process less than one month.

Interview Questions

• All Behavioral-Based interview questions. Tell me about a time when.... Depending on the hiring manager, you may receive a "cheat sheet" as to how to use the STAR method to respond to these questions. Some examples asked of me were "Talk about a time you directly improved the efficiencies of your workplace or department"   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Interview

It started with an email from recruiting asking basic questions such as salary expectations and willingness to travel to insure expectations were leveled. Then a "Q&A" was sent via email asking questions mainly elaborating on specific skills the position would require and level of relevant experience with each. That led to an invitation to a panel of interviews with 6 members of the company including direct manager and next level manager, peers and leaders from different organizations. Very long day of interviews, but efficient, cordial, professional and everyone was very pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Mostly typical behavioral interviewing questions.   3 Answers

Wine Club Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in April 2016.

Interview

I submitted a resume via their online system, which lead to two phone interviews with managers out of the Kentucky office. I followed up with a thank you e-mail, however I never heard back from them one way or another.

Interview Questions

• Fairly basic questions concerning the position, and it's duties.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in March 2016.

Interview

Submitted a cover letter and resume to the hiring manager. Selected for a virtual interview, where you read a question and recorded a video response. I was notified I got an offer for a specific department via email, and was given some time to accept or decline the offer.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview was a quick and easy process - you had to film yourself answering typical behavioral questions. Nothing unexpected, though it was strange that it was not with a person.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Video interview via online web portal that asks you to record a set of five simple questions. Not a big deal. I don't really know how this helps managers pick employees. I really believe its up to connections in the workplace for really securing an internship (unless of course if you have either a really good video or a really bad one).

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in February 2016.

Interview

Contact someone in HR about the summer internship program and they will send you the first step of the application, which is to send in your resume and cover letter If they're interested, they will contact you for a video interview through a link. There are 5 questions but you can see the questions ahead of time to plan and practice what you want to say. For each question, you record yourself and can re-record if you want. Once finished, send it in and they will let you know if you did or did not get the internship.

Interview Questions

• Name a stressful situation and how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in January 2016.

Interview

It was a video interview online. There were five questions posted, and you sit in front of a camera on your computer and answer the questions the best that you can.

Interview Questions

• What has been one of your biggest accomplishments thus far?   Answer Question

Field Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Chicago, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

the interview process was very long. I interviewed with about 5 people in which they asked me situational questions. So you really have to have some real life experience examples ready in your head

Interview Questions

• Name a program that you built for a client that was challenging and how did you overcome that challenge   Answer Question