Cover image for Brown-Forman

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Brown-Forman Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Employee Referral17%
Recruiter11%
HardAverageEasy

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

The interview process was smooth and clear, interviewers were very professional with clear questions. They didn't provide unecessary pressure which made it easy for me to showcase my capabilities. I was also able to have good understanding of the company culture through our conversation.

Interview Questions
  • Fairly standard questions that drilled into the specifics of the situations and tasks.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in Aug 2022

Interview

Had a questionnaire of essay style, along with a video introduction of myself. Then 2 separate sets of interviews with 4 people total. Working around their schedule and mine- as these were an hour each. All for them to hire internal. Wasted my time and PTO.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

Such a disappointment for such a recognized company. The process was ridiculous and took three months consisting of a phone screen, video interview and then all day back-to-back panel interviews with three groups. The company has Workday, but it is not fully utilized and does not allow the candidate to see current status as it never changes from "Submitted". HR nor the department seem to be organized or properly managed. The company has had some of the same job postings ilisted more than four months. Some of the panel interview participant comments raised a lot of red flags for me so glad to dodge this bullet.

Interview Questions
  • Panel interviewers are required to ask a series of behavioral questions.
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trinity, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Trinity, AL) in Jun 2022

Interview

Pending interview have not been interviewed at present. dependable hard worker. Friendly respectable have 10 years of experience in press machine operator. Overhead crane operator. Inspector. Selionid switch. Labor. Janitorial

Interview Questions
  • Pending interview seeking employment seeking employment since April 2022 with co. Brown Foreman. Trinity. Al
  • Waiting for a interview expecting a call for interview
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Trinity, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Trinity, AL) in Jun 2022

Interview

we had a job fair. We did competitions and had a lot of fun. We put together water cooler stands and had teams to see who could put them together the fastest. come and join the team. Good pay and great people.

Interview Questions
  • To describe a situation when a employee was upset with me.

Brown-Forman

Application

I interviewed at Brown-Forman

Interview

The whole process, from application to offer, was smooth and took just over a week. There were two interview rounds. All the people that I met throughout these rounds were super supportive, and friendly and it helped me get a decent insight into the role and the company. They were really kind in giving me an option to take the second round of interviews via google meet instead of a face-to-face meeting.

Interview Questions
  • HR questions, "tell about a time.." questions and then an excel test.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

The process was efficient and concise, consisting of 3 interviews (online and face-to-face). The recruiter was very interactive and helpful with the whole structure of the interviews. Furthermore, the lovely people who interviewed me provided great insight into the role and responsibilities of the job, presenting the opportunity for me to get to know them too.

Interview Questions
  • The questions were mostly situational and competency-based linked to the role.

Anonymous Employee in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (London, England) in May 2022

Interview

The process was quick, simple & good level of communication throughout. I had 2 video interviews and 1 in person in the London office. I also did a 15-20 min presentation around a brief that was provided.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Clear process and great communication throughout the process. The whole process was less than 1 month and there is always sufficient guidance from the recruitment team. After the initial screening, I had two interviews, one with the direct manager and one with the HR and senior director. Apart from being interviewed, I also get to understand more about the team, the company culture and much more. Highly recommend !

Interview Questions
  • Star-based situational questions with a focus on diversity and past experiences

Brown-Forman

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in Apr 2022

Interview

Really streamlined & friendly interview process, finished the interview feeling well-informed and confident in my ability to make a decision. I would happily recommend going through the interview process here, seems like a great place to work.

Interview Questions
  • Informal interview initially to gauge the interest for the role and understanding of the business.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 114 Interviews

Brown-Forman Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Brown-Forman as 66.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.99 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Internship and Senior Financial Analyst rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Manager and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Brown-Forman takes an average of 45 days when considering 78 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Internship had the quickest hiring process (on average 1 day), whereas Intern roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 40 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Brown-Forman according to 78 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.00%