Brown-Forman Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brown-Forman

2.9

Plant Production Leader - Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in February 2020.

Interview

Overall it was a pretty bad experience, I won't look for any opportunities with this company in the future. There were quite a few interviews throughout the whole process. I had several introductory calls with the HR member at first, then an interview prep call before the process began. I had interviews on several days, some were web based and some were in person at one of their Louisville locations. I was told they were looking to move quickly and I'd hear back within the next week, never heard from them again, even after emailing the HR contact for an update. I spent hours of my time to go through this process, drove 99 miles each way to the interview location (not reimbursed for gas), just for them to not have the decency to let me know in person that I was not selected. I wouldn't want to work for a company that treats its team members this way.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a time that you had to get leadership to buy in on a change you wanted to make? How did you go about doing it, and how did the project end up?   Answer Question

Quality Control Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY).

Interview

Depending on the position, overall interview process can be timely. I applied in the beginning of March, interviewed in April, offer was extended in the beginning of May and officially started at the end of May. Interview questions are all experience and behavioral based, and answers should be in STAR format! (Situation Task Action Result)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work closely with others, building and maintaining relationships in order to accomplish a task. How satisfied/dissatisfied were you with that, and why?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman.

Interview

The interview was online and lasted about one hour. They asked me pretty basic questions and talked about my resume a good bit as well. I would recommend preparing for any sort of question as well as knowing why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman.

Interview

Phone interview if liked you do a in person work day. You will do a panel interview and group work tests. You will also tour the plant. Then the physical is geared toward the job.

Business Applications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in October 2019.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for the position. Then a phone screen with the recruiter and then with the hiring manager. Then I was asked to come on-site to go through panel interviews.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral Interview questions only asking about how you would handle certain situations. Most of the questions were provided in advance.   1 Answer

Shopper Insights Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brown-Forman in August 2019.

Interview

STAR format, mix of one-on-one and two-on-one, lasted about 2-3 hours, entire process took a while... 2-3 months in total, communication between HR and interviewee is not always the best

Finance Director Interview

Interview

Long process and mostly behavior based. Four interviewers including the HR department. A traditional targeted selection process to keep things objective. The subjects will differ from all the interviewers to keep the interview flowing and not uniformed.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in January 2019.

Interview

I had a very positive experience. The made the whole process pressure free and gave me plenty of time to complete the interview. I felt they asked the right questions as well.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about an instance where I used my presentation skills.   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Louisville, KY) in June 2018.

Interview

Overall Great experience. Interview process was above my expectation. About a month from application to offer. Starts with an online application submission, then an email survey to answer a few questions - followed by a phone screen , then a phone interview with the hiring manager. If you are competitive , then you will be invited to the Corporate campus for an interview. Overall the experience was very positive. Lots of longevity and diverse workforce with employees having a huge wealth of knowledge. The culture is awesome - right fit for me! Very collaborative and inclusive. The team was very professional, welcoming and most importantly intelligent. Everyone knows what they are doing. Company has a lot of history and hold value to their culture. Overall it was a great interview experience. I think other Fortune 500 companies need to benchmark Brown Forman's talent acquisition best practices because they are definitely good at that and attract only the best candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you made a mistake
      Tell me about a time you set a goal for your team   2 Answers

Customer Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brown-Forman (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Sent resume and then about 3 weeks later received questionnaire with questions pertaining to position. HR reached out for a short phone conversation then met with 4 people for live interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you were dissatisfied at work.   1 Answer