Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 806 of over 806 interviews

1.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Buffalo Wild Wings

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

Un poco difícil, pero se puede pasar tranquilamente. Las preguntas son igual que cualquier empresa de su categoria, nada del otro mundo. Saludos a todos y mucha mucha suerte. Saludos

Interview Questions
  • Nombre apellido Experiencia laboral Estudias
    Answer Question

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

Easy interview, nice manager, pretty basic questions. Seemed like a fairly decent work environment, job description was straight forward. Restaurant was clean and organized, staff was helpful and nice. Overall good experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

Sat down and asked the usual questions in the interview process, having previous experience is a big factor. Process seemed to go smoothly and felt more at ease when the interview started.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rockford, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Rockford, IL)

Interview

There were two interviews-the first being with the Front of House manager, then the second with the store manager. Both interviews lasted about 15 min each and standard questions were asked.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had an unhappy customer, how did you handle it

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

The interview was about as simple as you'd expect from a restaurant company. Very simple questions, so it was pretty standard. I wouldn't worry too much about the interview so long as you show up on time, dressed neatly, and present with a desire to work.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you acted within one of the company's core values.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

It was a very Easy and short interview They Asked about former knowledge of the company’s goals and what the company itself stood for. Spoke on personal experience as well as a server

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about Buffalo Wild Wings?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (San Antonio, TX) in Apr 2022

Interview

Very quick and easy. The interviewer was Knowledgeable and well put together. It only took about 30 minutes and I didn’t have to wait long for it to start. I had a great experience although I chose to decline the offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is one way you’ve handled a difficult guest in the past?

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

It was a pretty straightforward and quick interview, asked if I had food service experience and what type of availability I had to offer. It was 1-on-1 with the manager and then I had a follow-up interview with a group of around 10 others. Went through job expectations, etc.

Anonymous Employee in Statesboro, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Statesboro, GA) in Mar 2022

Interview

Really easy. Asked questions described the job and talked about jobs I've worked asked when I was available and determined up a date for orientation. Went to orientation and I work this week

Interview Questions
  • Availability, my previous employers, what I was interested in

Buffalo Wild Wings

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings

Interview

Generally questions regarding customer service and work ethic. Overall the interview was easy enough a kindergarten can do it. Just be confident answering the questions given to you. Good luck.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 806 Interviews

Buffalo Wild Wings Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Buffalo Wild Wings as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 1.85 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Cashier and Cashier/Greeter rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Server and Food Server roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Buffalo Wild Wings takes an average of 9 days when considering 902 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Food Server had the quickest hiring process (on average 5 days), whereas Cashier/Greeter roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 7 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Buffalo Wild Wings according to 902 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 41.39%