Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2017

1.9

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in July 2017.

Interview

After completing my on-line application, Justin called me and asked some questions took about 15 minutes. He would ask you the standard questions about open availability, if you would relocate if offered, asked about leadership qualities also.

Interview Questions

• Just asked the basic questions about trying to find if they want offer you a second interview.   Answer Question

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Very easy. Submitted an online application and a manager called me to set up an interview. I missed the call and called back as soon as I got it. We set up an interview for a day or two later and then I was offered the job.

Interview Questions

• How long do you want to work?   1 Answer

Host Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

I eat at BWW all the time so I knew the staff very well. Applied online a few days later went in to eat. Introduced myself to the manager and they were planning on calling me in for an interview so this helped.
    Week later I got a call to come in for an interview the following day, and interviewed with one manager, and then the other. The interview itself was general questions, and since I knew the second manager, we just talked more informally. Was offered the job on the spot. Orientation scheduled next week (was supposed to be today but it was pushed back), looking forward to it!!

Host/Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Grand Rapids, MI) in April 2017.

Interview

I initially had an interview with an assistant manager. She reviewed some basic information including my work history, a bit about myself, why I want to work as a host, etc. The questions were straight forward. After this she scheduled an interview with the general manager. He sat down with me and asked similar questions, and also asked about the hours I would be interested in. He also explained more about the restaurant, the policies and some information about the job I took.

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

Basic interview that asked simple questions. Was not formal at all. The questions were easy and asked about strengths and weaknesses. Also asked about certain scenarios that would happen in the restaurant business.

Interview Questions

• how would you react to having multiple tables that need things at the same time.   Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings.

Interview

It was easy and simple. One day I interviewed with the BOH manager and the next day I interviewed with the FOH manager. I did not even meet the general manager until my first day of training. The whole interview process was simple but the BOH manager seemed a little young and seemed like he was unsure of what to ask.

Interview Questions

• What are some qualities you have that would benefit our restaurant.   Answer Question

Internal Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2017.

Interview

Two sets of two managers interviewed me. They asked a ton of very specific behavioral based questions that I've never had anywhere else. They didn't make much eye contact and just wrote out my answers. It was quite intimidating. After my interview they said I would hear back in a couple of weeks. I never heard back, and I even emailed them to ask what the status was without an answer. I've done a lot of interviews and I know I didn't do a terrible job, and I was very qualified for the internship. Overall very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you needed help with something and what steps did you take to get your help.   1 Answer

Greeter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and they called a few days later to set up an appointment. I set it up for the next day. But when I went in, the person I needed to talk to wasn't there. I almost had to leave, but someone else came out to interview me. But now I have to go back to talk to the original person. First interview was quick and easy, only about 15 minutes. My second one is tomorrow.

Cashier/Greeter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bedford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Bedford, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and I got called about 2 days later for an interview. Interview was the next day and then got set up for a second interview with the GM. Got called a few days later for orientation.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomingdale, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Bloomingdale, IL).

Interview

Personal, 1 on 1 finding out what your interests were and what you would do in certain situations. Very calm environment and very professional. Dressed for the position. The managers that I interviewed with were all store opener managers.

Interview Questions

• What are your hobbies? Stealing question. How well do you work with others. What would you do in a situation where someone is angry?   Answer Question