Buffalo Wild Wings Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Kitchen Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waxahachie, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Waxahachie, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

Met with Front of House Manager first, answered your typical interview questions ranging from past experience to the "tell me about a time when you..." Then met with Back of House Manager and answered basically the same questions over again with more details involving actual kitchen work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had an issue with management and how did you handle the situation?   3 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (New York, NY).

Interview

Applied online through Snagajob, got a call the next day asking to set up an interview. We set up the interview for 3 days later. A day before the interview, they call and ask if I want to set up an interview. Clearly unorganized and did not make note of my initial interview time. When I showed up to the interview, my interviewer was out shopping, and did not arrive until 40 minutes past the start time.

Anonymous Employee in Cedar Park, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Cedar Park, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

After expressing an eagerness to work there, I sat throughan orientation where I was expected tohave already known the company inside and out

Interview Questions

• There were a ton I didn't know at all, like how many chicken wings go on a certain plate, or how to make some obscure beverages.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiating. Waiers get paid a flat 2.13/hr, and I wanted experience waiting tables.

Anonymous Employee in Citrus Heights, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Citrus Heights, CA) in July 2010.

Interview

Two interviews, one with assistant general manager, next with general manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied to this position before they opened doors in Tallahassee. I went in to talk with the owner and manager and told them I'm a people person and they hired me on the spot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Oceanside, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Sat down with both manager and assistant manager. They both asked the same questions and then told me they would call back but never did. Assistant Manager was really sweet but knew I wouldn't get the position when she would stop the interview to talk to the bus boy about something sports related.

Interview Questions

• If all tables we're full, how would you handle the situation when new customers came in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Saint Joseph, MI) in August 2017.

Interview

Went in to submit an application in person, ended up meeting the manager for an open interview. We went over my application, he asked some typical questions, and was offered the job on the spot!

Anonymous Employee in Waynesboro, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Waynesboro, VA) in August 2014.

Interview

Very quick and friendly.
    Hired on the spot
    Manager was prompt to interview seemed focused knew who she was talking to didn't have to keep asking my name.
    Asked questions was able to fully answer any questions I had.

Overall it was very easy.

Interview Questions

• How long is been a waitress   1 Answer

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings in November 2014.

Interview

Applications are only accepted online on their website, they will call you within 2 weeks if they are interested and in need of new hires, followed by an in person interview with a manager. If you are offered the position you are given paperwork via an online portal that must be completed. After all your paperwork has been approved and looked over, there is then 5 days of training with a certified Buffalo Wild Wings trainer. After training you must pass a serving test where you are graded by a manager and assessed on your performance. you and the manager will go over your grade and at that point you are put onto the schedule.

Interview Questions

• do you have experience, why would you like to work at BWW   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Panama City Beach, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buffalo Wild Wings (Panama City Beach, FL) in June 2013.

Interview

Walk in talk to manager, and if you have good experience in waitressing, you'll be fine. You will have to pass a test in order to work there, but the workers help you out. I learn as I go, but if you are good with memorization you will be just fine.