Businessolver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Businessolver

3.1

Client Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Businessolver (Des Moines, IA) in December 2016.

Interview

Had a video interview with prerecorded questions. Followed by two in person interviews with HR and memebers of the team. Had to take an online personality test as well. Was pretty easy.

Client Service Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kannapolis, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Businessolver (Kannapolis, NC).

Interview

I received a request to schedule an interview from their recruiter. This was on a Thursday and the next available day for the recruiter according to his calendar was Monday at 2 pm. I scheduled accordingly and received a confirmation plus a reminder email on Sunday. When Monday came and went he never called. I had to email to follow up and he stated it must have been a
    scheduling error and rescheduled for the following day. He ended up calling me almost 20
    minutes past our agreed upon time. His excuse was he didn’t get my email until that morning and he was sick with a cold. He acted very disengaged in the call. He initiated the conversation with asking me to tell about my experience then he would provide further detail on the position. However, after I spoke my piece he just offered to send an assessment over by email. I had to prompt him for the position details. He seemed to be rushed and just wanted to get off the phone but promised he would send over the assessment that day (Tuesday). It is now Saturday and I have not received anything. Before accepting the interview I had noticed the negative employee feedback on Glassdoor. I tried to come in this process with an unbiased view but after being treated in such a disrespectful and unprofessional manner I would stay clear from any position they would offer.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Businessolver.

Interview

there are several phone interviews, then in person interviews, you will have to WAIT for them even when you have an appointment. Do not plan to do this during lunch or in the morning. Their selection process is painfully slow. You would think with all of the time out into the decision to hire a person, they would do what it takes to keep their employees

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you were in t a past job and how did you handle it   Answer Question

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Businessolver (West Des Moines, IA) in February 2013.

Interview

Many interviews took place, and an aptitude / personality test. Interviews were Informal for the most part. Met with HR and Leaders. Got a tour of facility. All interviews took place in office. Not difficult, they mostly want to understand if you fit their culture.

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Businessolver (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is very involved with video interviews, both recorded and streaming, plus in-person interviews with the team. A personality test was also included.
    Each interview phase takes about a week or longer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation that you needed help in solving
      what do you need/ like to have in a work environment to be productive   Answer Question

Client Services Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Businessolver (Des Moines, IA) in October 2015.

Interview

The process was very informal. I connected with the recruiter right away and from then on the conversation was pretty casual, where we discussed the position I was applying for as well as the development program for college grads. Our conversation lasted about half an hour, then met with the hiring manager for a very brief period of time. I walked out with an offer letter in my hand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to tell someone about something they were doing wrong.   Answer Question

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Iowa City, IA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Businessolver (Iowa City, IA) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was interactive; it took behavioral interviewing to another level. Before the interview I was anxious, but the HR Team did a great job at easing me into the process

Interview Questions

• Because the process was interactive, I was asked about services that the company did not provide and how to respond.   1 Answer

Client Services Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at Businessolver (Des Moines, IA) in February 2015.

Interview

L-O-N-G... I thought the interviews would never end... I met with four or five different people over the span of 7 months! Everyone I met was incredibly friendly and I got excited about the possibility of working for the company.

Interview Questions

• What has tripped me up in the past in my job and what did I learn from it?   Answer Question

New Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Businessolver (Denver, CO) in July 2018.

Interview

How would I describe the "interview process" at 'Businessolver'? One word: Horrible.

I am a professional with 14 years of highly successful expertise in new business development in the software and IT field. I applied on-line and received an email from a recruiter asking to arrange a call. I had to send her two emails several days apart because she didn't reply to my first. (I looked her up on “LinkedIn” - it appears this is her first job out of college). She replied saying, "this is our busy season" (whatever that means) and asked I provide some times we could talk. I replied saying I am available from 10 am to 1 pm on July 26th. She sent me an Outlook invite scheduling the call at 1:30 pm (entirely disregarding my time availability). Still, I spoke with her. The call lasted all of 11 minutes.

This recruiter said she would contact me "at the beginning of next week" to arrange a second call with the hiring manager. It's now the middle of the "next week" and not having heard from her, I emailed her asking if we could schedule that second call. She replied saying, in boilerplate-speak, "We have decided to proceed with others who better fit the needs of this role." I replied, saying, "Please explain how my 14 years of highly successful new business development expertise does not "meet the needs of the role." You had told me you would be contacting me at the beginning of this week to arrange a second interview. You did not. I suspect had I not contacted you I would have never heard from you or "Businessolver" again.”

Needless to say, I had no reply from this recruiter. So much for professionalism at “Businessolver.”

Interview Questions

• Q: "What are you doing now?"   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Businessolver (West Des Moines, IA) in June 2015.

Interview

Two video interviews and 4 in person interviews. This is a long process to see if you are committed to going to businessolver, but they don't give you all the information on what you will be doing necessarily.

Interview Questions

• They asked a bunch of questions and gave you plenty of information about the company, but didn't tell you about being on the launch team and all the hoops you would have to jump through after being hired on.   Answer Question