CEVA Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 3, 2017

2.2

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (San Jose, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Excellent interview process and very straight forward. They give you the good the bad and the ugly. It does has have about 4 layers to the process but each process is pretty easy.

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, then an on-site interview with GM & VP of Operations, interview was pretty laid back, all they wanted to know if you could learn the processes and lead & develop associates.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in dealing with an underperforming employee   Answer Question

Negotiation

None, they offer was more than I expected.

Pharmacy Tech Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview

The interview process was quick, however it was very detailed and covered the basics. The manager that interviewed me was personable and easy to communicate with. The overall interview process was good.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work for the company?
      What are my strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Douglasville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Douglasville, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was asked information about myself.I was greeted well at tremron,showed around the company asked frequent questions! I had to take a quiz on fundamental work ethics. I was told to take and background check and drug test then i got hired in with the company after the results came back

Interview Questions

• Why should i be a great candidate?   1 Answer

International Logistical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics.

Interview

Phone interview first asking very pertinent questions, then asking to come in for a face to face. I got the impression I was too old for the job. Staff was nice and professional, but still I felt they didn't want me because I am 59. Many prospective employers are making it feel that I am out of the competition

Interview Questions

• The question that was ask and was ask twice was age   1 Answer

Interview

Basic and boring at times. Never asked any tough questions. About as normal and basic of an interview as you can imagine. Multiple interviewers were in and out of the room throughout the process. Never asked too much about the resume. Seemed like they would take anyone that applied.

Transportation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Columbus, OH) in July 2016.

Interview

Abstract, pointless questions. Had been working a special assignment specifically for this role in addition to my current role, but was not asked anything about my experience doing so.I was given an excel test, with some very random tasks I had not done since school, so it definitely did not go as well as I had assumed it would.

Interview Questions

• Who do you think can best replace your current role and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Dallas, TX) in July 2016.

Interview

It was quick. I was called in and started next following week. Just like any other interview you get questioned. Attendance of previous employers is looked at. Also punctuation and grammar is looked at as well on resume due to high volume of communication is done via emails.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in next 5 years/   1 Answer

Forklift Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Dallas, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Pretty laid back and personal. Interview was built around your dedication to grow and climb the ladder. The interview was just me and the person i would be working for. He asked about my background and then proceeded to ask about how far i was willing to go to climb the ladder. Pretty good experience, one of the best so far.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Juliet, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CEVA Logistics (Mount Juliet, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

I prepared formally but was ready to discuss my career path and long-term goals and to itemize assets and strengths that have enabled me to add value in various projects and roles. Interviewer was prepared to have me cite specific examples or tell stories that demonstrate actions taken and results generated. As i was prepared for a formal interview, i was asked ideas for how I would fit in at the company and what positive role I could play.

Interview Questions

• What was my six sigma project revilved around.   1 Answer