CITYMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CITYMD Interview Questions

Interviews at CITYMD

2.6

Physician Assistant, PA-C Interview

Interview

appprox 2-3 hours, 2 part interview
    first part is general interview; Second part is clinical cases. need to know EKGs, xray, ect
    Need to know pediatric cases, adult, GYN.
    Report that sometimes you will be alone

Medical Scribe Interview

Interview

It was over the phone. I talked about my past experience working in healthcare and the interviewer asked questions about how I interacted with patients. There were a couple of questions on what I would do in a certain situation.

Front Desk Receptionist Interview

Interview

It went smoothly. I felt very comfortable. The main topic was about the past experiences and how they have impacted you. In addition, there were behavioral questions. Overall, it was a great enjoyable interview. Thank you.

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

Submitted an application online, and was interviewed a week later over the phone. It was very short, asked basic questions. At the end, I was told a site manager would reach out to me in about a week or so. A week later, I got a call from a site manager for an in-person interview for that week.

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

It was Fairly easy and quick. I had a phone interview and then an in person interview and I was given the position within 10 days. They were very nice and the questions were fair.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at CITYMD?   1 Answer

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

Phone interview went well. Simple questions and then in person interview. Both lasted under 20 minutes. Both people were very friendly. In person interview was more specific questions on how to handle patients and such.

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

Had a first round phone interview then an on-site interview with a district manager; everyone was very friendly and interviews were all less than 20 minutes. Asked about patient care experiences and how to deal with criticism or angry patients

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in October 2020.

Interview

About a 30 minute phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. The phone interview was mostly behavioral questions, while the in-person related more to the job responsibilities required for the position

Interview Questions

• Describe an experience where you overcame a disagreement at work?   Answer Question

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

The process was very easy. Application to offer took about 11 days. I had a phone interview followed by an in person interview. I received an offer 2 days after the interview.

Medical Scribe Interview

Interview

Phone and in person interview. Phone interview was pretty straight forward, asking the general interview questions. In person interview asked more detailed questions, interview hypothetical scenario questions. In person interview lasted 20-30 minutes.