KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CITYMD Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 233 of over 233 interviews

Recruiter6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

CITYMD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

The interview process consisted of one in person interview and 2 phone interviews. The interviews were very repetitive and weeks in between each one. Could have been made a lot easier

Interview Questions
  • Can you provide an example of how a member of your staff improved under your management
    Answer Question

CITYMD

Application

I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

First there is a phone interview basically a formality and then there is a little in depth interview that is in person where they look at your resume in depth.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Healthcare

Join the conversation on

Healthcare

2d

a

Registered Nurse

Looking for ideas for a slight "career change". I can't stand working bedside/acute care nursing anymore, officially burnt out. Does anyone have any experience with informatics based nursing jobs, or clinical documentation specialist positions? EMR auditing? Remote jobs? Pros/cons? Do you find there are part time positions available? I don't have my masters just my BSN/RB, nor do I plan on going back for my masters, would possibly consider a certification if really necessary.

9 Comments

Join the conversation on

CITYMD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

fairly easy . seeking students with a passion for healthcare and science for entry-level medical duties. great opportunity to shadow MD, PA, NPs, and radiology techs . only issue id that the job is quite demanding with long 12 hour shifts, 40 hour weeks and leave little time for students who are actively pursuing a degree. best for gap year .

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CITYMD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

there were two interviews: first a phone screener (about 5-10 minutes) and then a few days later an in-person interview with a site manager (about 20 minutes). second interview discussed experience in a fast-paced environment, experience in the medical field, goals for working at CityMD

Interview Questions
  • What do you hope to accomplish as a medical scribe at CityMD?
1 person found this interview helpful

CITYMD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

I submitted an application and within a few days. I was contact by recruiter who ask about my qualifications and set up an interview with the manager at a CityMD near me.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CITYMD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

There is a phone interview followed by a on site interview. It’s not difficult but they require 20 hours minimum for part time and 40 hours for full time. Training is in Jamaica and is paid.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CITYMD

Application

I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

1st interview with recruiter. 2nd interview with supervisor of site. Easy with common interview questions and give you a tour of facility after. Interview process took around 2 weeks. Compared to other interviews it was easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CITYMD

Application

I interviewed at CITYMD

Interview

The interview was very smooth a two step process. One via phone call and the other in person . Depending on the position you are being interviewed for, you will interview with the site manager or regional manager or both.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in Nov 2021

Interview

Quick and easy was very friendly and polite the process was less than 42 hours. The job itself is great the people on the other hand are not great there is an issue right now with Krono‘s so it’s no way to clock in or out. The doctors are very disrespectful to the staff. And there was a lot of bullying on site with the scribes.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY)

Interview

There was a screening phone interview followed by an in-person interview at one of the sites. The interview consisted of relatively standard questions. It was a relatively easy onboarding process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 233 Interviews

CITYMD Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CITYMD as 71.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.57 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Scribe and Medical Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Medical Scribe and Patient Care Representative roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CITYMD takes an average of 16 days when considering 322 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Medical Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Medical Scribe roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 18 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CITYMD according to 322 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 37.99%