CITYMD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CITYMD (Bronx, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

I applied for this position and got a call back about 2 weeks later. I scheduled a phone interview and that went very well. I received an email from a site manager about a few days after and went in for another interview. The follow day i got offered the position.

Interview Questions

• When have you gone out of your way to help out a co-worker/customer?   2 Answers

Patient Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

I got an email asking to set a phone interview. I had the interview, the HR representative asked personal questions about myself, what I know about the company and after the interview. She told me to wait for an onsite manager to call but they never did.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in November 2018.

Interview

I applied to this position online and within a month l received an email with a phone interview request (Oct 11th.) The recruiter missed our first scheduled interview and we had to reschedule. She ended up calling me at our new scheduled time/day (Oct 15th) and the phone call lasted for 13 minutes. Pretty fast. Two days later l received an email to conduct an on-site interview. My interview was scheduled first for October 19th. Hours later the on-site manager rescheduled again. We then scheduled the on-site interview for October 29th. I get there early and there were also others waiting to be interviewed, which l thought was cool because l had never experienced that before. Now it’s my turn to meet with two on-site managers and l was really excited! I have been applying to citymd for over a year and l couldn’t wait for this moment. Speaking to the manager l know they saw just how excited l was. I answered every “scenario” question with enthusiasm and to the best of my ability. My cheeks were hurting the entire interview because l was smiling so much! One of the managers said that they were impressed with my resume and it seemed as l really enjoy the work that I’ve done. So l thought everything went well and the other manager also told me that the next step was going to be training and they mentioned that the HR department are normally the ones that reaches out with the next steps, if hired. She also stated that would take a few days.
    A week passed (Nov 6th) and l reached out to one of the managers by email. I wanted to inform her that since our interview, my availability has changed (I now have a flexible schedule) 3 days passed (Nov 9th) and l haven’t even received a response. A short response would have been nice “Hello, thank you for letting me know.” 3 days later l received an email from the automatic recruiting system informing me that l have not been chosen and they were moving on with other applicants. Totally fine! I would have appreciated a response to my email and it took for me to call the HR department to get a response. I feel extremely defeated and sad because as a young adult who Is extremely ambitious and really would have LOVED to represent this practice, l feel that l deserved to know if they were going to move forward or not. Even if the assistant manager knew that she wouldn’t have hired me, at least respond back to the email as common courtesy. It sucks! I didn’t get chosen but l will not give up.

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

the phone process was quick, the HR person asked me simple questions to what i did now, then she set me up with an interview on site. the on site interview took about an hour. simple questions and the person who interviewed me spoke more than I did. everyone at the location was very pleasant and it looked like a nice place to work.

Interview Questions

• what do you do, why do you want to work for us, what have you changed in your company? how will you make us better?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with the recruiter first then in person interview with the district manager and HR Rep. The recruiter will pay attention to your phone ethic and energy if they like you then you get to meet with the District Manager. The DM will then ask you about your previous jobs and will question your ability to handle difficult patients.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

I submitted my application through the Career Web page. I received an e-mail a few days later to set-up a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 45 minutes. We discussed my previous managment experience and my ability to coach and develop people. I was asked by the recruiter of my availability for the face-to-face interview with the District Manager. This interview was set-up for the following week. I met with the District Manager and discussed my experience. Most of the questions were behavioral based; nothing too challenging. After the interview, I was told that I would be contacted by Human Resources for the third interview with the Director of Human Resources. This was set-up for the following week. I met with the Director of Human Resources; and, the interview was geared toward people development, coaching, and accountability. After this interview, I was scheduled for the final interview with the Zone VP. This interview was much more difficult, as it was geared towards leadership. If you are not genuinely interested in leadership and people development, then, you will not do well.

The interview process took about three weeks combined. The interview process is structured to finding and selecting people with strong leadership qualities.

Interview Questions

• Describe for me your ideal job.   1 Answer

Site Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

I received an email requesting my available for a phone interview. I responded with my availability and the phone interview was confirmed. On the day of the phone interview, no one called as scheduled or called to reschedule. I made several attempts to email and call the recruiter regarding the issue and to no avail. Approximately 5 days after the scheduled phone interview my attempts to get a hold of the recruiter was successful. She apologized and rescheduled my phone interview. When she called me she sounded very uninterested, as if she wanted the process to be over and done with. She told me that the hiring manager will get back to me; it has been 2 weeks and counting.

Interview Questions

• How did I hear about CityMD?
      How soon will I be able to start?
      What is it that I do at my current job?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in September 2013.

Interview

I was interviewed by the VP of CityMD. The interview was proffessional yet I was made to feel very relaxed and comfortable. The atomosphere was very welcoming and the interview felt more like a conversation versus an answer and question session.

Interview Questions

• How does your 20+ years of sales experience relate to the medical field especially in the Urgent Care arena?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was not able to negotiate as the salary was set, but was pleasantly surprised that I was bonus eligible.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY).

Interview

Two interviews - one that is regional (in Long Island if you are from Long Island), and one at the corporate HQ. The first interview was a screen for whether you will be interviewed at HQ.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CITYMD (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was okay. The initial contact was with the recruiter through email we spoke for a few minutes about my past experiences if the scheduled she mentioned was suitable for me etc. I was then set up for an interview at their HQ. The interview with the Regional Manager was for about 20 minutes maybe less. She asked me questions about my past experiences etc and if I was okay with the long hours. At the time of the interview the recruiter was on Vacation and there was a covering recruiter in which I never heard from it's been a week and I have not heard from anyone.

Interview Questions

• Tell me 2 strength and one weakness?   1 Answer

Medical Scribe Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CITYMD.

Interview

After applying online you get an email within the day. They first call you making sure you're the person whom applied for the job then set up an in office interview down in Manhattan. The whole process took about 3 weeks and was very smooth.