CNH Industrial Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Racine, WI) in April 2013.

Interview

There was only one interview for this position and hiring was rather quick through a temp agency. The three managers of the department interview you and ask rather basic questions, if you have confidence and have interviewed before nothing should blind side you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital.

Interview

Phone interview consisted of behavioral questions, quick and easy. Phone call lasted about 15 minutes and was given a time table of when to expect a call back. Explained everything that involves the day to day duties of the internship

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Burr Ridge, IL) in July 2018.

Interview

First step was a phone call to determine salary range. Felt cold and impersonal. Second step was actually meeting with the gentleman who would have been my manager and two of his engineers. This was a very nice meeting - other than their rude receptionist. Third step was actually receiving the offer, which came electronically with not much human interaction. It was kind of strange to decline an offer by just clicking a button and not being able to explain my decision.

Interview Questions

• All behavioral type questions: "Tell me a time when...."   Answer Question

Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Phoneton, OH) in May 2013.

Interview

Very quick process. I was contacted by a recruiting firm who set up the interview. Was contacted by CNH within a few days. Interview with the senior test engineer and a member of HR. Job offered within a week.

Project Engineer Interview

Interview

Applied online. Received a call from a recruiter after 2 weeks. Regular HR questions and scheduled a phone interview with 2 managers. Phone interview was there for almost an hour and half. Mostly asked about my background and experience. Was told HR will get back to me in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• How will you work if you have to report to two managers and each manger insists his tasks needs to be higher priority.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Remotely located HR called to set up 30 minute interview in 1 week for the local Burr Ridge location. HR interview was very superficial. Mostly interested if I was seeking other positions in company and what kind of cultures I was in. Assured I would hear back from her within a week on whether to move forward or not. Never heard back!

Interview Questions

• How does your background fit into the position.   1 Answer

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Burr Ridge, IL) in January 2012.

Interview

Interviewed over a period of approximately one month. Received offer. Salary was reasonable. Background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the salary was what I was expecting.

Rotational Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Racine, WI) in September 2009.

Interview

Recruited at campus career fair. Interview included a phone screening and an in person interview meeting with 5 different people in management.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard behavioral questions, asked a lot about team work in college, group project etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Product Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital in November 2010.

Interview

Whiteboard Interview

Interview Questions

• What questions would you ask the person training you?   1 Answer
    • what do you least like about your job   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial Capital (Lisbon (Portugal)) in October 2008.

Interview

I had 2 interviews over the phone followed by 2 presential interviews. These were enough for me to understand and decide I wanted to work for the company and with my boss. We made the presential interviews and his attitude made it clear for me.

Negotiation

I had a first offer that I declined because it didn't met what I expected, but we were able to reach an agreement and overcome that.