CSID Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSID Interview Questions

2.6

Executive Assistant to the President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

The person from HR called and interviewed me for 30 minutes. It was an absolutely wonderful experience. This person was kind, and funny, and asked appropriate questions, and I could hear the enthusiasm about this company in their voice.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I would handle a hypothetical situation.   Answer Question

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews and one in person where I met with the entire team. Though the process was lengthy, I was appreciative that the team at CSID seemed to really want to find the right person for the role and took it seriously. They asked me questions about myself as well as what I have done previously in my career. It really seemed as though they were putting in the effort and taking the time to do things correctly.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to work with a difficult person and how did you handle it?

They also asked me to talk about myself and things that I like to do.
      Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSID.

Interview

Had a call with the hiring manager then brought in for a interview.Got a call back the next day and they had me in for an interview. I interviewed with three other managers individually, and then I interviewed with my hiring manager again.

Fraud Specialist/Analyst Interview

Interview

About a week after I applied for the position, I received an email from CSID expressing interest in me and asking for a phone interview. I responded promptly -- and then I never heard back, even when I followed up with them. CSID's HR area is either flaky, rude, or both.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Professional but not intimidating. A very friendly company that seems to value niceness and professionalism. HR gives very detailed explanation of what they are looking for and the values of the company. They ask a lot of "Give me an example of a time..." questions so come prepared to give specific examples.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you would communicate information between one person and a group of individuals.   1 Answer

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSID.

Interview

Screening interview by HR: I was contacted by an HR recruiter about the job. I sent the person a resume and scheduled a call with them. My current position is a subset of the technical writing profession (editing). The HR person asked me about my current salary, what I expected for salary (not compensation) and about my current job.

Interview Questions

• "Do you actually have any technical writing experience?" "How much do you make now?" And "what salary do you want?"   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX).

Interview

There was 1 human resources phone interview followed by 1 direct manager phone interview. The last round was 8 Interviews, 1 Day. Interviewers ranged from VP to hiring manager to peers.

Interview Questions

• Explain past roles and how they are applicable to this one, level of technical experience, familiarity with APIs & partner portals   Answer Question

CSID Interview Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSID.

Interview

quick response to my application. my resume aligned exactly with what the position wanted but they only focused on what i hadn't done in my past versus what i had done in the actual interview. very negative, not engaging.

Technical Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX) in April 2015.

Interview

I did two preliminary phone interviews before interviewing on-site, one with the HR Manager and one with the Manager of Technical Solutions Engineering (my eventual manager.) After passing the phone interviews, I was assigned to run the "interview gauntlet" that most companies are fond of using nowadays. 6 30-minute interviews from 9a-12p, meeting with personnel from different departments within the company to discuss their job responsibilities and the interactions with the open position. I was called back in the following day to meet with the VP of Client Services and the VP of Support in individual meetings to close out the interview process.

Interview Questions

• How did I see the skills I'd acquired in my previous job positions being able to be leveraged to success in this open position being offered?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSID (Austin, TX).

Interview

Applied online and next day got call from HR. After one round of telephonic screening called for onsite interview (3 days after the screening). 3 more round of technical interviews (easy as an ice cake) followed by HR discussion.
    The good thing i found was HR followed up after every round of interview.

Interview Questions

• Normal java technical questions.
      Describe you past projects and duties etc.
      Answer Question

CSID Response

Feb 26, 2015 – Senior Human Resources Director

Thanks for the review! Wish it was a little tougher than ice cake but we will keep working on it. I wish you the best. David