CTIS, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

2.4

Executive Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in April 2017.

Interview

The ladies I met with were professional and polite, and were engaging. They asked several leading questions and were also extremely candid about the role, the company, and the environment.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle specific demands   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc..

Interview

Interview and two subsequent writing samples - one at a time. The writing samples each took over four hours (were requested as original assignments following the interview) and I never heard back, after politely emailing and calling with 2-week breaks between contacts. Laughably unprofessional. Don't waste your time. They probably used my "assignments" to get unpaid work done instead of to assess my skills. Reporting to my university to exclude from future job fairs.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc..

Interview

Interview was easy. We agree on wage. They write an offer at $20,000 less than amount agreed. They then played hardball and said that pay would increase every year. It hasn't and won't due to financial hardship of the company.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc..

Interview

Email communication was great from HR, lead to phone interview by HR a couple days later, then interview with Manager and team member for more screening when you are available

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a few thousand more, but they were desperate at the time

Programmer Analyst - Java Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in July 2014.

Interview

Very inviting and friendly. There was a panel of people who were involved and they each asked questions. The questions ranged from basic interview questions to ones that dealt with my previous work experiences and how I've handled responsibilities in the past. It was not a hard interview since I felt exactly qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe how you worked with a team to meet a looming deadline. What role in that team did you take?   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in January 2012.

Interview

It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has. It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has. It was short, they asked me what is my experience and how many years have I worked in this field. also they told me about all the benefit that the company has.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CTIS, Inc. (Rockville, MD) in December 2008.

Interview

They did not asked very detailed technical questions however it was a long interview (1-2 hrs) It was casual and I did not feel nervous. Try to explain your experience and your willingness to overcommitment. They like hard working people.

Interview Questions

• Please describe an old project you handled from the requirements to delivery phase.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't offer any bonus etc. So try to get your best in negotiation phase.