CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 31 of over 31 interviews

Interviews at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions)

Positive64%
Negative11%
Neutral25%
Campus Recruiting42%
Applied online29%
Recruiter13%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Toronto, ON) in Jan 2019

Interview

Three stages of interview two tech round and one hr round mostly with technical only all the questions are relatively to position available for the company, each round conducted through phone in interview

Interview Questions
  • How many years of experience in relevant technology
    Answer Question

CTS (Computer Technology Solutions)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) in Sep 2018

Interview

Online aptitude, coding, face to face technical and Hr. Online test was conducted by AMCAT. Online test is simple, coding is little bit tough. I cleared my aptitude and coding, then go to face to face round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Charlotte, NC) in Feb 2017

Interview

Three interviews. The first interview was on the phone with HR to see if I was interested. The second interview was on the phone with a developer. This interview was a technical interview. The third interview was in-person and involved more hands-on technical questions. I was asked to write on the white board. Both Java-based and C questions. I don't know C though, so I struggled with those questions. Make sure you know data structures for the technical interviews.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between interfaces and abstract classes?
  • White board question: Code to check if a word is a palindrome.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Birmingham, AL) in Jan 2017

Interview

I had a brief phone interview then set up a face to face interview. However, it was a panel interview with a groups of four in the technical interview all answering questions together.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Chattanooga, TN) in Jan 2017

Interview

Screening interview with recruiter, follow up phone interview with a junior employee wish a few logic/tech questions, in-person interview with tech/personality questions. Interview was very late in the day, and I didn't interview with all of the people I was originally scheduled to meet with. Went well, but it felt like a slightly awkward fit.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Charlotte, NC) in Jan 2017

Interview

The entire interview process took 2 weeks. I applied through my university's career site. The first phone interview was behavioral, the second phone interview was technical and the last interview was an on site interview that was mostly technical with some behavioral. Overall, the process went very smoothly.

Interview Questions
  • What is the difference between an object and a class?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Kochi

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Fort Kochi) in Sep 2016

Interview

The interview process was done in two steps. After clearing the aptitude test,technical and HR interview was present. Since we had campus placement, there were a lot of HRs conducting the interview. So the difficulty depends mostly on the HR we get. Once the technical round is cleared, it is easy to clear the HR round.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Atlanta, GA) in Sep 2016

Interview

Applied online via LinkedIn. I got a call from the recruiter who asked me few questions on my career background, then got a phone screening with the Application Development Manager which was fully technical questions. Then called in for a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Chattanooga, TN) in Mar 2016

Interview

I was interviewed via phone by an HR person first and was surprised by how much the interviewer actually knew about the field since she wasn't a software developer. Once that interview was over I was contacted about setting up a technical interview with a lead developer which was pretty thorough and asked about programming concepts.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CTS (Computer Technology Solutions) (Birmingham, AL)

Interview

Standard interview process with initial phone screen. I was then called back to schedule a in person interview. During the onsite interview, I met with three different individuals. The onsite interview lasted about an hour and a half.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you solved a problem utilizing your skills.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 31 Interviews