Campus Crest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campus Crest Interview Questions

1.9

Leasing Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Campus Crest.

Interview

Quick and traditional. Interviewed by management and student staff. Asked basis questions and were all very welcoming. The team was very informative on what was to be expected during the interview process and the job itself.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Campus Crest.

Interview

Streamlined and efficient process! The interviewer was prepared and courteous. Every person from corporate has been awesome! It began with an in house interview and then was followed my an interview from a regional manager. This process took less than 5 days,& I was informed of everything in the appropriate time frame. Overall a great process!

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stephenville, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Stephenville, TX) in February 2014.

Interview

First you submit an online application it is also good to bring A resume and availability to the manager in the office
    I was called in for a group interview and then they make a decision

Interview Questions

• What animal would best describe your personality ?   1 Answer

Corporate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Charlotte, NC) in January 2014.

Interview

Had a phone interview and then they never responded. It was frustrating because they did not return my calls or emails following up. They should decline, not just ignore them. Their recruiting department seems busier than they can handle and it makes for a poor candidate experience.

Community Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (San Marcos, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

2 interviews; a group interview of about ~12 people, and then a meeting with a district manager. Group interview consists of roleplaying how you would get people to come to the property, how you'd deal with a dissatisfied customer, and planning a party for the property. The most intimidating thing about the group interview is when they pair you with others, and you really have to make yourself stand out.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

IT Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Charlotte, NC) in November 2013.

Interview

Very relaxed, I had a great interview. In fact I had an offer letter in my inbox by the time I got home. I interview on Wednesday and started work the following Monday.

Interview Questions

• Mr. Farmer was very personable and was really trying to see if I would be a good fit for his time. Not too heavy on the technical stuff, it was more about me fitting in I felt.   1 Answer

Accounting Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Charlotte, NC).

Interview

Everyone that I met with was really nice. Interview went very smoothly. Answered questions regarding work experience and behavioral questions.

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Campus Crest in May 2013.

Interview

Too easy. They only care that you can micro manage the staff. Typical questions. 3 strengths and weaknesses. They are more interested in management style than anything. Experience is almost meaningless although they are recently starting to take it more serious. They like young and freshly out of college.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Campus Crest (Charlotte, NC) in November 2011.

Interview

Very easy but a little unprofessional. Seemed to be a bunch of college aged people running things. That's not necessarily bad, but didn't seem polished nor organized. I had to talk to multiple people who were all at the same level in order to figure out which property I was actually applying to. The process took a lot longer than I expected.

Leasing Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campus Crest in January 2010.

Interview

hiring process was smooth and went well. HR was enjoyable and informative I liked the situation and atmosphere int he office would do it again. Great questions and well though out process. no problems at all and would recommend