Cape Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Nov 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 4 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cape Analytics

Cape Analytics

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cape Analytics

Interview

Straight forward interview process. I applied online via LinkedIn. Went through an initial 15 min call with a developer. Made it through to the second round with another developer which was a technical interview. Was asked some basic JavaScript questions and a couple of more advanced ones. Coded a couple of small snippets based off requirements. Overall it was a good experience. The only downside is that I have not received a response in over two weeks. Not even a simple automated message. That was the only unprofessional thing the company could improve on in terms of the hiring process.

Interview Questions
  • What is an anonymous function?
    Answer Question
  • What’s the difference between the var, let, and const keywords?
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cape Analytics

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cape Analytics

Interview

It was easy and transparent. The hiring manager called me personally to tell me they went with another candidate that had been further along in the process. I appreciated that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech

Sales Engineer

229 Comments

Join the conversation on

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cape Analytics (Mountain View, CA)

Interview

I applied online, the whole process took about two weeks. A phone interview and an onsite one. The interview questions are very basic but very practical. You can actually learned a lot during the interview process. People interviewed me are very nice. I met a little problems with my visa (EAD) after accepting the offer, the HR is very responsible and helpful. Really appreciate that!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cape Analytics (New York, NY)

Interview

GHOSTED Initial phone call with hiring manager and then no feedback or any update even after 4 weeks. Not cool. Hiring manager was really nice to talk too but had no realization that I would be ghosted even after multiple follow ups. Recommend them to at least inform the candidate if not planning to hire or move forward.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed