Cardno Interview Questions

Updated Jan 12, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Cardno

2.3
HardAverageEasy
Found 55 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Cardno (United States) in Jan 2021

Interview

Rounds: Phone Screen --> Interview (with two current and recently hired consultants --> Article Review (asked you to critique a publication) --> 2nd Round Interview (with Office Manager) --> ? (I'm not sure what comes after if anything)

Interview Questions
  • Why are you interested in Cardno ChemRisk?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Cardno (Australia)

Interview

Interviewed for the same position twice in 2 consecutive years. Was turned down the first year because the company restructured one of their offices. Was made a job offer in the second year but that offer was rescinded due to some vague confusion.

Interview Questions
Cardno
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cardno (United States)

Interview

Applied online, received a request to interview a few weeks later. The only reason I did not move on is because of the lack of awareness on the organization's behalf on salary's within the industry and in the US in general. A senior role, requiring 5 + years of experience and a graduate degree should NOT pay within the 50-60k range. Beware of this before wasting your time applying, I have sincerely never been so offended by a recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • The basics on job experience, specifically with working with donors.
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno (United States)

Interview

In-person interview with the office manager and principal where I had to present my research findings from my recent master's degree. General questions about how I fit in and how my area of studies related to their work, specifically the job I had applied for.

Interview Questions
Cardno
Anonymous Employee in Australia
Application

I interviewed at Cardno (Australia)

Interview

the manager had no technical question to ask prior to interviewing, cause you may question his integrity and engineering knowledge. they only ask you where did you work previously. that's the only question i can recall.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 months. I interviewed at Cardno (United States) in Mar 2020

Interview

Hiring process was over four months, however this was made clear early on. After numerous rounds of interviews with stakeholders and hiring manager, all communication ceased. Follow up email to HR at 30 days after final round was not acknowledged.

Interview Questions
Cardno
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cardno (United States)

Interview

Easy interview that felt more like a conversation! More detailed information about the position was given and then I was asked questions. Felt comfortable and not like I was being tested like I’ve felt in previous interviews.

Interview Questions
  • They were mostly interested in what things I had experience in that would be part of the job. We spent a lot of time talking about the conditions of the job as they seem to adverse.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cardno (New York, NY) in Nov 2019

Interview

The interviw as quite long not to mention it took agood while until I got an appointment, But overall it was a good experience from my side , I hope next time they wil be more accurate

Interview Questions
Cardno
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Houston, TX)

Interview

Interviewed with three individuals, one after another. Never heard anything back. Requested feedback, never heard anything back. They seemed to have interviewed a large number of people and I might have been just a warm body to fill up the numbers. They did not exactly know what the job description was going to look like. I spent an hour and a half with them and expected to get an offer. However, I never heard back either way.

Interview Questions
Cardno
Anonymous Employee in Blacksburg, VA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cardno (Blacksburg, VA) in Apr 2019

Interview

Very quick and professional, easy to work with and told me up front what they want and what they're looking for. Really professional. Would 100% intern with them again. Good company.

Interview Questions
Viewing 1 - 10 of 55