Care UK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Care UK Interview Questions

2.6

Health Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Brief interview and practice call. I started out by applying through an online application and then I got a brief telephone call inviting me to interview. The interview had 2 people where I was asked questions on my experience of working with customers

Interview Questions

• Name a time where customers have been difficult and what did you do to deal with it?   Answer Question

Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Two way discussion - felt welcomed and was given a lot of info about the company. Good amount of contact was made along side interview process.The questions were challenging but the interviewer put me at ease so I was able to give my full answers etc It wasn't an interrogation, this style puts me off. I liked that it was informative and an open discussion. There wasn't any messing around!

Interview Questions

• Specifically what I had worked on in the past and how I would use those skills in this role   1 Answer

Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Care UK (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

There is a short interview face to face that requires some applications to be filled out and some questions regarding experience. The whole process is very easy, no experience required at all. Overall an easy process.

Questions such as "name a time you worked under pressure?"

"name a time you had to make a fast decision without consenting anyone else?"

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Care UK (London, England (UK)) in January 2015.

Interview

Very relaxed face to face. I had a telephone screening interview initially and then an interview on site. The telephone interview was the hardest with the HR person. The whole process from telephone to face to face was quite quick but the actual site were quite slow in coming back despite the telling me they would let me know the next day.

Clinical Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Southall, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Care UK (Southall, England (UK)) in December 2014.

Interview

Written paper, face to face interview on experience, training and aims then a clinical exam on diagnoses and rule outs. 2 clinicians on the panel with 3 scenarios. One acted as a caller/patient and the other took notes and asked for your answers at the end.

Interview Questions

• About my experience as a Paramedic and why I didn't want to work in the NHS any more.   Answer Question

Domestic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cheltenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Cheltenham, England (UK)) in November 2014.

Interview

I rang the home bell, spoke to the receptionist who, proudly,gave me a tour of the home then the receptionist made me a cup of tea and gave me an application form to fill out. Then I met the house manager, then we went into a comfortable sitting room and I answered verbal questions based on my application form and a few open questions, whilst the interviewer made notes.

Interview Questions

• Do you know what COSHH stands for and what it entails?   1 Answer
    • When was there a time where you had to overcome a fear?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Care UK.

Interview

The people interviewing me did not introduce themselves. I had to write answers to senarios in a busy sales department. Interview was intimidating and a lot of my answers were pulled to pieces. An interview is a two way process.

Interview Questions

Flat rate salary no extras for weekends, Christmas, Easter, bank holidays so exploitation considering what they charge to stay in one of their homes.

Waking Nights Support Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stroud, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (Stroud, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

Application form filled in and CV submitted. Phone call from secretary to arrange interview and confirmed with e.mail.
    Interviewed by two women, both casually dressed and unintimidating. Interview lasted for approximately 1 hour. Found questions challenging as I have not been for an official interview for over 30 years.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you made a bad decision, but the outcome was positive. This was in relation to interpersonal skills.   Answer Question

Recruitment Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Care UK (Colchester, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

Interview process was thorough but as expected. Feedback was quick and the job description matches the reality of the role. The interview questions were all relevant to the role and we were able to explore the possible progression opportunities which could available to me in the future. I was asked to carry out a presentation on my previous experience and also to complete some online tests, which indicated areas where I may need to develop.

CARER and SUPPORT WORKER for ELDERLY and DISABLED Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Care UK (East Kilbride, Scotland (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

when i went for my interview, the then manager was very friendly, outgoing and was very nice to talk to. The hours and rate of pay where very clearly set out at my interview and we all left happy with the terms. She described what sort of work i would be doing, asked me my qualifications and how i had heard about the job and how long i had been doing it for.

Interview Questions

• How many days would i like to work.   1 Answer