CareTech Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareTech Solutions Interview Questions

Updated Sep 5, 2017

2.0

Help Desk Technician Interview

Interview

Straight forward, interviewer was friendly. Simple questions with a question test at the end on computer skills. Overall the interview lasted about 30-45min. The communication leading up to the interview and after was always quick.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions.

Interview

Received a call from a recruiter at HTC who found my resume on LinkedIn. He interviewed me first and forwarded my resume on to the hiring manager on a Wednesday. Had a phone interview on a Friday with the hiring manager. Had a second phone interview that Monday with a Subject Matter Expert. Received call from HR Monday afternoon with offer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an upset and frustrated user that called in to the Service Desk?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with a few questions,then 2 interviews interviewed over the phone the in person with manager and second interview with manager and then managment of help desk team

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who was not adhering to the policy and procedures   1 Answer

Senior Leadeeship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI).

Interview

I was outsourced to CareTech which minimized the interview process which streamlined the whole process as they looked at the existing IT staff and selected the ones they wanted to inherit.

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied via a craigslist ad. Did a standard phone screen. Followed up with a in person interview. Was offered the job later that day. Was surprised how fast they wanted to offer. Not sure if good or bad thing, Had a background in helpdesk. Started class training, Surprised to see that 80 percent of the class has no experience in help desk, They seem to just be zerg hiring warm bodies with somewhat computer experience and at least an associates in 'something'. Kind of feels like HP before they starting making everyone contractors and starting all the lay offs.

Interview Questions

• standard questions,and a computer quiz after the interview to test your ability to detect differences in phrases   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Easy interview, I applied online they called a week later, schedule the interview pretty straight forward questions where easy. After the interview they sat me down at one of the desks in the office I took an Assessment test, there was no math, the test was based on spelling and catching small mistakes or errors, and they were also some situational questions

Interview Questions

• How did you make a mistake on a job and how did you make up for it?   1 Answer

Sda Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI).

Interview

Like any other Job, they sit you in a room and ask questions about your life. Then after the interview they place you on a computer and you do a 20 minute online exam do judge what you know about computers.

Interview Questions

• Ever have a job in which you failed at? What did you do to make it up?   1 Answer

Field Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Secaucus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Secaucus, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

Interview was held in Secaucus, NJ for a part-time IT Position at a Hospital In Brooklyn, NY. The interview took approximately 30 mins consisting of troubleshooting and customer service based questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an irate client?
      What do you do when a user is locked out of a database?
      How would you trouble shoot a printing issue when all users on one floor is able to print but one person cannot print?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI) in August 2015.

Interview

Basic interview questions. I believe I've had the same interview questions when I applied to a well-known department store. They hire anyone and everyone. The basic knowledge of computers is all you need to do this job. If you can turn on/off a computer and type at least 10 words a minutes, you are golden.

Interview Questions

• On a scale from 1 to 5, how would you rate your computer expertise?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareTech Solutions (Troy, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

I was referred by a family member and was offered an interview via phone within three days. The interview lasted around a half hour and consisted of mainly education/work experience questions. I was offered the position via phone only hours later.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer