CareerArc Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 20 of over 20 interviews

3.1
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CareerArc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareerArc (New York, NY) in Apr 2021

Interview

Very efficient, polite, and respectful. Great group of people I met. The interview process was quick and professional with 4 steps. First was HR, then two separate managers/directors, and then the final was with the CCO.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here?
    Answer Question

CareerArc

Application

I interviewed at CareerArc

Interview

It was good and the 4 people I interviewed with were cool and easy to get a long with. The HR Rep was very responsive with me too. I made it all the way through the interview process until the very last round to be told I didn’t make it. Ok. And I I asked the HR Rep three different times in an email if I could receive feedback as to why I didn’t get the position and what I could improve on. I have been ignored. That’s not professional. And I wouldn’t expect a response or even ask a question about that if I didn’t make it all the way through to be told no.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CareerArc (Burbank, CA)

Interview

Interviews were ok at first, but then I got completely ghosted and they never let me know that they went into a hiring freeze due to COVID-19. I never heard back from them and HR never returned any of my emails.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CareerArc (Burbank, CA)

Interview

Phone screen and in person interview. Agree with other reviewers that the CFO had a very odd interview process. After listening to him lecture for 30 minutes, I decided this company was not for me. I grew impatient and wanted to get out of their office as I became uninterested.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareerArc (Marlborough, MA) in Mar 2020

Interview

Was emailed for a phone interview two days after applying. Phone interview was with hiring manager and lasted about 45 min. It was very conversational and easy. Ended with interest to have an in-person interview the following week. It took longer than expected for HR to schedule the in-person interview so that took place a week following. The in-person interview was 4 separate interviews over 3 hours with two directors, one CSM and the VP. All of those interviews were very pleasant and mostly conversational. I left with the impression from the hiring manager that the process would be moving forward to an offer, however that was not the case. I got the impression that it is a growing company with happy employees and they are looking for the right fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Give an example of how you've overcome a challenge with your client or got them on board for something they may not have been interested in initially.

CareerArc

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CareerArc

Interview

30-day long process from application submission on-line; included 4-phone interviews. Seemingly too long a period of time for an organization in the HCM space. I'd forgotten I interviewed there and then go the standard "no thanks" email.

Interview Questions
  • Basic HR stuff, Basic historic overview, then - faux pitch call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CareerArc (Burbank, CA)

Interview

Extremely long interview process that lasted over four hours! This was probably the longest interview I have ever taken. There CFO had one of the strangest dialogues that I have ever encountered during interviews. It felt as though I was in a classroom, rather then being in an interview. Found a lot about the company during interview process. A lot of info that’s on their site is not accurate and seems to be dated.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

CareerArc

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareerArc

Interview

1st phone call with employee. 2nd 3 interviews with 3 marketing and sales people. The interview wasn't hard and the sales and marketing team was great, but the HR person afterwards was horrible. Didn't know anything and made an offer way below what I was asking. When I asked why it was so low she told me they were a lean startup. Then she gave me a day to think about it. I said no pretty fast. After I turned them down she sent me a rejection letter. I'd be wary of this company. It might not be all of them, but their HR people were trying to screw me and it was obvious.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

CareerArc

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareerArc

Interview

Be wary of a company that has only positive reviews. It means it is likely there is likely coercion from management to write reviews. Wasn't a great experience. HR manager contacted me repeatedly to go in person for interview with three marketing managers. First two went well and they gave me compliments, but the third one was unprofessional. The female interviewing me asked me no relevant questions at all and mainly asked questions about my personal life, where I lived, my family, my hobbies, what movies I watched, what sports I played, and what apps I used. She then told me all about herself, how she likes cooking, and just learned how to slice onions. She said she hadn't watched any movies of late but would love to go watch some soon. She also asked me a weird question: "In the workplace, do you act professionally or do you like to have fun? I said that it is good to act professionally in any organization even if it is a fun environment. She sighed, seemed disappointed, and replied, "oh, I like to have fun." It was almost like she was flirting with me and behaved in a way and asked questions people don't ask in a professional interview. The social media space has potential, but there a lot of companies like Careerarc out there and I wouldn't have taken this job and wasn't really interested in this company and wouldn't have went if the HR manager didn't keep emailing me to come in. I don't think its good to keep contacting an applicant to come interview if he hasn't responded because it gives the candidate false ideas and makes the company seem desperate. One plus though is they gave me a trial of career service.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareerArc (Marlborough, MA) in Dec 2016

Interview

It was a long process. First phone interview with HR person, then phone interview with Hiring Manager, then I went in and interviewed with 5 different people and was in their offices for over THREE hours. I didn't get the role and received a very vague email from the HR person. For a company that's supposed to specialize in how to recruit and treat employees (they have an exit product they sell to the employers to help employees transition out), their attitude toward someone who spent at least 5-6 hours talking to them was appalling!

Interview Questions
  • I honestly don't think any of their questions were all that difficult.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 20 Interviews