Carmel Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carmel Partners Interview Questions

Community Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carmel Partners.

Interview

Recruiter was fine however the regional management had a hard time communicating appropriately. They left candidates hanging for a while without communication. Made candidates jump through hoops creating an extensive marketing plan and market survey before offering a position.

Jan 29, 2015 – Human Resources Assistant

Thank you for your feedback on your interview experience with Carmel. While we do have a thorough interview process to ensure it is the right fit for both the candidate and Carmel, we are continually ... More

Computer Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

It takes all day. But they provided a nice lunch. If you like fantasy football, bring that up. Know Carmel's projects. Bring a notepad. Bring water to drink, you'll be in there awhile. Chapstick is nice too.

Interview Questions

• Fair questions. How would you evaluate the economics of a renovation project for an apartment asset. Excel based questions.   Answer Question

Sep 21, 2015 – Human Resources Assistant

Thank you for sharing your experience interviewing with Carmel. While it was a long day, we are glad it was a positive experience for you. In the future, we will be sure to offer water and other ... More

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmel Partners in December 2013.

Interview

I was brought in via a recruiter and quickly had two phone screens. One with the hiring manager and the other with a potential teammate. After the phone screens I was quickly brought in for an in person and met with three people in total.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were on point and very relevant to the position and industry. One person asked how I prioritize my day.   Answer Question

Systems Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (Denver, CO) in March 2013.

Interview

Was very streamlined and easy. I interview with the whole staff in a round table type of environment. The team was very nice and had a lot of both personal and technical questions. I felt right away that I was a part of the team.

Interview Questions

• Background, Trouble shooting   1 Answer

Nov 9, 2015 – Recruiting Manager

Thank you for sharing your interview experience here! We are so happy to hear that it was a positive one.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (Denver, CO) in July 2012.

Interview

There was a recruiting group who found my name on one of the Web sites and they set up the qualifying Interviews. Once I was qualified to move to the next step, I was asked to login to their system for a general IQ web survey that included Math and Vocabulary. There was a drug test and background check that finished the process and finally the offer was extended and accepted. This seems to be a normal path as I have observed over the years.

Interview Questions

• The written test included Math (mostly Algebra) and linguistic or vocabulary test.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation. They had a standard offering that was established by the placement firm that Carmel had engaged.

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with Regional Manager and Operations Manager. The interview was conducted together at the same time. They were very friendly and I felt very comfortable during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions

• How would you organize or coordinate move-in day for over 100 people?   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northglenn, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carmel Partners (Northglenn, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

I sent about 45 minutes discussing the position and what I could bring to the company with the community manager. After that, I spent 15 minutes with the assistant manager. We walked the property and discussed the leasing activites and answering various scenarios. After that, I was offered the position.

CM Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Carmel Partners in September 2009.

Interview

Thorough interview process. If I recall correctly, I was vetted by five different people.