Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions

Updated Feb 23, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Glendale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Really easy interview process. Asked main challenges that I've faced and if I was ready to put in the work to learn everything. Tried to be intimidating to assert dominance.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Islip, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Central Islip, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. Online application, personality test, phone interview, interview with MP, then interview with regional manager. The interviews are all basically the same and take about a half an hour. If they like you, you'll know because they will let you know who will contact you next. Make sure your resume is strong and you are well spoken, energetic, and excited about working there.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill in September 2016.

Interview

good interview but did not get hired, the hiring manager covered several topics none of which seem to be related to subject matter of this position. i had a lots of customer service experence but none in the restaurant area.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I knew a friend that worked there. They asked me about my experience, and what I knew about wine. It didn't really matter what experience I had or how much I knew about wine because I said I didn't know anything.

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Durham, NC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly easy. The manager wanted to know how familiar I was with wines. I was asked to describe myself and my prior experience. I was suppose to have two interviews but she choose to hire me on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?
      How much knowledge of wine do you have?
      Describe yourself
      Answer Question

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

It was a very relaxed interview. I dressed business casual, because I believe you can never be overdressed for an interview. I met with two managers. Basic interview questions were asked. They were impressed with my knowledge of the company, so know it's history. I was hired on the spot.

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Fayetteville, NC) in April 2016.

Interview

Interview was simple, short, and to the point; just asked me like three questions, told me about the job, and hired me right on the spot. I was surprised that they didn't ask more but not a problem to me. :)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Naperville, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

I got there and sat down with both managers; they seemed uptight and rude. When they started asking me questions, I realized it was the same question rephrased about 20 different times. I felt like I was repeating myself the whole time, but what did they expect? Just from being in the interview, I could tell I didn't want to work there.

Interview Questions

• They asked me, "If the customer is unhappy, what would you do?" Then rephrased it over and over again.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Cary, NC).

Interview

I was told I could sit at a booth and was asked if I wanted anything to drink before the interview. Then the manager came and asked me a few questions. The interview took about 15 minutes, and was fairly simple. It came across to me as following the serving philosophy of maintaining good emotions as well as being efficient.

Interview Questions

• What experience serving do you have? What would you do in the event of an unhappy customer? What do you enjoy most about serving, what do you personally enjoy about this type of work?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Augusta, GA).

Interview

online personality test then face-to-face interview. It was a fairly quick interview. The manager asked a few personal questions. He also asked about questions that showed core values and morals.