Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carrabba's Italian Grill Interview Questions

Updated Sep 7, 2017

2.0

Hostess Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill.

Interview

Sat down at a booth in the restaurant before opening hours. Manager asked me about my experience and how long I was looking to work for. I guess the turnover rate is very high and he was hoping I was going to stay there for a few months at least.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on working here if you get the job?   1 Answer

Server Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill.

Interview

They called me in. You first get interviewed by the FOH manager and then the owner. They asked standard questions about serving experience and what I think I could bring to the restaurant.

Interview Questions

• How would you prepare a meal if I told you I was coming over for dinner?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you handled a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Cook Interview

Interview

talked to the manager and kitchen manager, and line cooks, took 20 mins or so, easy and fast, got the job, job sucked, hated the waiters, they're annoying. good free food, policy changed no more food

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Straightforward, normal restaurant interview questions. I sat one on one with the manager and the interview lasted for a total of about an hour. I was hired on the spot and told to come in within the next week for orientation which lasted about 5 hours. Finally, you are to train 5 days in a row and at the end of the week serve the manager.

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Glendale, AZ) in December 2016.

Interview

Really easy interview process. Asked main challenges that I've faced and if I was ready to put in the work to learn everything. Tried to be intimidating to assert dominance.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Orlando, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Apply online, walk in NOT DURING MEALTIMES and ask if they had a chance to look at your application and if they'll usually interview you on the spot. It'll be two interviews with 2 separate managers.

Restaurant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Central Islip, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Central Islip, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

The process took 3 weeks. Online application, personality test, phone interview, interview with MP, then interview with regional manager. The interviews are all basically the same and take about a half an hour. If they like you, you'll know because they will let you know who will contact you next. Make sure your resume is strong and you are well spoken, energetic, and excited about working there.

Host Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill in September 2016.

Interview

good interview but did not get hired, the hiring manager covered several topics none of which seem to be related to subject matter of this position. i had a lots of customer service experence but none in the restaurant area.

Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Miami, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Super easy. No need for experience. Just familiarize yourself with the company and be honest about your experience. Either the interviewer will like or they won't . It's that simple.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carrabba's Italian Grill (Jacksonville, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

I knew a friend that worked there. They asked me about my experience, and what I knew about wine. It didn't really matter what experience I had or how much I knew about wine because I said I didn't know anything.