Carson's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Sort:

Visual Merchandising Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carson's (Merrillville, IN) in December 2016.

Interview

Schedules for an interview when the job was already filled so that they could toss me into a group interview for floor clothing folders. Most of the offers were for part time even though they all say full time. Description of job title is not what your actually being paid for. Very disappointed.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with others?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Interview

Total of two interviews

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was not a negotiation

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carson's (Chicago, IL) in November 2012.

Interview

It was a quick interview if I remember right, no drug test, hired for holiday season stayed on for a while after, the recession and general decline of shoppers prevented any sort of upward mobility.

LP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carson's (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

the interview process was very long and tedious. appeared to be a good position but turned out i was asking for too much money. three interviews and 5 weeks later i got a call saying that they were hiring someone else who was willing to take lower pay. advice: dont highball them when it comes to salary if you really want the job because they will not negotiate instead just hire the next guy for min wage.

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Carson's (Chicago, IL) in June 2017.

Interview

The basic manager interview, how many people and the total volume you have managed. They want to know what store to put you in , depending on your experience and the amount of people you have managed.

Interview Questions

• Highest volume you have managed?   1 Answer

Fine Jewelry Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evergreen Park, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carson's (Evergreen Park, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

The process was pretty straightforward, I applied at the hiring event. I had to wait an extremely long time. Finally I was interviewed and hired on the spot on a Friday and was told to come in Monday for training.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carson's (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview process went by really fast for me, I came in and sat down and I was asked very simple questions. Most of the questions where about what I could do for the team, and what I could do to improve the company

Interview Questions

• What role do you think you are able to preform that will most benefit Carson's as a team?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Macomb, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carson's (Macomb, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy and super fast. The manger was super nice and made me feel comfortable. They asked basic questions and asked about my availability. I was hired on the spot and they were super supportive of me being only 16! The process was quick and easy and they seemed happy to hire me!

Interview Questions

• What does working in retail look to you? What do you have to do/be?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mattoon, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carson's (Mattoon, IL) in August 2012.

Interview

Since it was for a part-time position while in college they asked simple resume questions and background information and a few typical interview questions such as, "what are your strengths and weaknesses?" I was prepared, so the interview was easy and they hired me on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carson's.

Interview

Interview informal - conducted in staff meeting room by floor manager.
    Presented written resume to interviewer; no interest in seeing my resume.
    I was obviously well-qualified for the position and was hired immediately.
    Carson's was willing to work around my work constraints.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of customer service experience?   1 Answer