Cartus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cartus Interview Questions

Updated Jul 16, 2017

2.7

Coordinator Interview

Interview

Most unprofessional experience of my life. I had an initial phone interview which went very well. The interviewer was eager to make an appointment for an in-person interview the following week. We picked a day and we were good to go -- I'd like to add that this person interviewing me was so impressed, she kept saying she was confident I would do very well at Cartus. Then she calls me after 9 PM (?!?!) and tells me that they need to reschedule and they'll get back to me. I didn't hear back so I called again, she told me the same thing. It's been weeks and I haven't heard anything. UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME.

What kind of company does that? What kind of company calls people after 9 PM to let them know about a change in schedule?? Cartus is a JOKE.

International Assignment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartus (Lisle, IL) in December 2016.

Interview

Application to be made online. Interest secured by phone call from Corporate HR Manager. Appointment set for interview with hiring team in local office. Follow up interview with lead management and option of third interview with senior leadership (VP level). Interview very structured and based on pre-determined questions mostly experiential and/or situational with shared reading of questions between interviewers. Required responses were not necessarily allied to the job process being interviewed for.

International Compensation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartus (Dallas, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

Fantastic. The interviewer was very welcoming. The questions were not hard. More like a conversation rather than interview. We laughed a lot. I believe the interview is just to acknowledge your skills and get an idea of what your personality is like and how you will fit into the team.

Interview Questions

• Explain your excel knowledge   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cartus in February 2016.

Interview

There was only 1 round of interview for me. But it was a peek season and they really needed someone very quickly to fill in the gaps. I gave the interview through a staffing agency in person at Cartus office. It was a great experience and Manager was pretty easy going who took my interview.
    On the whole the experience was great.

Relocation Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cartus in December 2015.

Interview

many applications sent- three phone interviews, still waiting for weeks, finally a face to face- hope it goes well- we shall see next week but its been months trying to get in the door here and all I hear is they keep laying off people and advertising jobs- I am not sure how this one will go.

Interview Questions

• tell us about yourself- what has been your biggest weakness? What is your biggest strength?   Answer Question

Intercultural & Language Solutions Authorization Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email in order to set up an interview. As I was applying from outside the location of the position, Cartus was flexible and allowed me to interview using Webex. The interview lasted an hour, and consisted of two employees taking turns in order to describe who they were, the position to which I was applying, and to ask my questions about myself. They were very responsive to emails that I had sent both leading up to and following the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked many questions, as this constituted the majority of the hour-long interview. One of the questions I was asked was with regard to my previous manager, and what he or she would say was my biggest weakness on the job.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cartus in May 2015.

Interview

Applied through employee referral. HR contacted me a day later to tell me about the program, what they were looking for in their ideal candidate, etc. Scheduled a phone interview for the following week which was really straight forward behavioral questions. Know your resume well and be able to talk about your experiences, teamwork, and leadership. Got an offer two days after the phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to work with someone you didn't always agree with   Answer Question

Interview

One interview with Finance Manager. Asked about knowledge on excel and interest in accounting, group projects. I explained that I'm comfortable working with groups and alone. I gave two examples where I could have struggled with one of the working preferences and how I was able to handle it maturely and efficiently.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Through phone

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cartus in December 2014.

Interview

Applied online and a few weeks later received an email with a list of times available to interview. The interview was with two individuals, manager in the department. The interview was very straight forward: the interviewers gained information on the depth of knowledge of the company and the job description, then they asked typical behavioral interview questions "describe a time when you resolved a critical situation..." etc.

Interview Questions

• Relating previous work experience to this role. I am changing careers/industries, so I had to think quickly and provide the best examples possible.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer, no negotiation needed. Offer was provided over the phone.

Senior Client Team Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Danbury, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cartus (Danbury, CT) in December 2014.

Interview

Seemed very unplanned, and very scattered. Kept going over questions to ask, and then not asking them, as if it was the 1st time they had conducted such interview. Had several quiz's which were very simple, and seemed obvious.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you and a coworker disagreed... how did you resolve the issue?   Answer Question