Casper Interview Questions

Updated Apr 29, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 121 of over 121 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY) in Apr 2022

Interview

I had an initial screening, nothing out of the ordinary. The only qualifying questions were, "can you commute," and "are you okay to work hybrid in the office." Moving on to round two, I was interviewed by the one person I would be managing who A) did not like the company brand, tone, or history and B) was extremely unenthused with their position, or with the direction of the company. It was a dreary interview in which I had to take the lead in order to talk about actual qualifications and skillsets - otherwise he just wanted to talk about Disney (which is on my resume), and magic shows that I used to write (which is on my resume as well) - but not how they were applicable - he just wanted me to break my NDA's. He had a difficult time answering any rebuttal questions, and spent most of the interview on Slack responding to others. It was a dreary, sad, waste of time that was frustratingly out of place.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain how the magic tricks are done?
    1 Answer
  • What are you proud of?

Casper

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

The interview process was fine but misleading. Rounds and rounds of interviews that waste your time only to be called and told the job was already filled. It would be nice if they were more upfront about that rather than getting candidates hopes up.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

The entire process of phone screening was super rushed, once I self-introduced myself, the recruiter wrapped up the conversation with no room to ask questions. The total time spent was only 5 mins.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY) in Jan 2022

Interview

Had 5 interviews total starting w/ HR & then department personnel. Seemed so unorganized. After all of this the recruiter said they will be making a decision and still haven’t heard a thing- it’s now been 2 weeks. I’ve seen another review of their interview process on a previous post & the recruiter did the exact same thing . Seemed like a really good job opportunity but the way they ghost their candidates is unfortunate. Oh well moving on..

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper (Richmond, VA)

Interview

Shocked that Casper is an unprofessional company. Received an email to set up a phone interview, the manager never called. Reached out to notify them of not receiving said call which resulted in setting another phone interview. Person didn't call, again. Set aside time in a busy month where the end of the Fall semester is approaching to wait for a call from an incompetent company. Never experienced anything like this before and now know to avoid as a customer and potential employee.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Casper

Interview

Lengthy in person interview - never contacted me again, not even to say we're moving on with a different candidate. In the long term, it made me very glad not to work there. Left a negative impression.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

I applied online and it took about a week for me to get an email to set up the phone screen interview. Next you're sent to a 15 minute HR interview, this is basically to discuss compensation. Please note that they start at $19.24, so if you're not comfortable with that, then that will be the last step.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you went above and beyond for a customer?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY) in Sep 2021

Interview

I applied for the Product Compliance Coordinator position in September and received an email soon after requesting times I would be available for a phone interview. My initial interview was half an hour long and went really well. The next day I received an email from the recruiter requesting times I would be available to interview with the person this role would be reporting into. The very day I was scheduled to speak with the hiring manager, the recruiter reached out to me that morning saying that the manager had an emergency and we would need to reschedule, which I was totally fine with. My interview was scheduled for the following Monday. However, that day once again, the recruiter reached out to me informing me that there's been an update regarding the position and I would need to reschedule once again. He told me he would reach out to me once he had more information. A few days passed and I decided to reach back out to ask for an update. The recruiter finally got back to me a few days later saying he was actually having a meeting later that day to discuss the position and once again he said he would get back to me. That was over a month ago.... I have since seen the position reposted online a few times... If I wasn’t right for the position that's okay, not everyone's going to be the perfect fit - but not sending a simple rejection email after I invested my time interviewing and preparing is very rude to your candidates. It’s disrespectful to ghost people like that. We're still in a pandemic and I thought we all learned a little something about treating human beings better! So this shows me that this is not a company that would be a considerate employer. Thank you Casper for helping me dodge a bullet. I can take time to find an actual good next step than rush into ANOTHER bad workplace culture and be stuck there!

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY) in Jul 2021

Interview

The interview process was fairly quick. In less than 2 days I received a call to set up an interview time. They were straight forward and quick to the point and friendly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper in Apr 2021

Interview

Submitted an application online and was contacted within a week. Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter and it was an excellent conversation. The recruiter really took the time to give more detail about the role and explain next steps. Had another phone call with the hiring manager several days later. Again, it was a really great experience. The manager really seemed to listen to what I was looking for in my next role. I was scheduled to do another round of interviews (~4 total), including a technical assessment (Python and SQL), but decided to pursue a different opportunity. Overall, a fantastic experience with professional recruiting staff.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you present analysis findings in your current role
Viewing 1 - 10 of 121 Interviews

Casper Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Casper as 35.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.58 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Software Engineer and CX Specialist rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Customer Experience Specialist and Analyst, Data & Analytics roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Casper takes an average of 19 days when considering 121 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for CX Specialist had the quickest hiring process (on average 13 days), whereas Analyst, Data & Analytics roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 28 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Casper according to 121 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 43.33%