Casper Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 114 of over 114 interviews

Recruiter7%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper in Apr 2021

Interview

Submitted an application online and was contacted within a week. Had an initial phone screening with the recruiter and it was an excellent conversation. The recruiter really took the time to give more detail about the role and explain next steps. Had another phone call with the hiring manager several days later. Again, it was a really great experience. The manager really seemed to listen to what I was looking for in my next role. I was scheduled to do another round of interviews (~4 total), including a technical assessment (Python and SQL), but decided to pursue a different opportunity. Overall, a fantastic experience with professional recruiting staff.

Interview Questions
  • Describe how you present analysis findings in your current role
    Answer Question

Casper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

They were very communicative and I had a clear picture of the role by the end of the conversations. They also were clear about next steps and the communication I could expect to receive.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

I had a standard initial phone screen with a recruiter, then a second interview with the person that would end up being my manager, then a final panel interview with individuals from cross functional teams. The whole process was fairly quick and took around 3 weeks

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your job history and how it relates to the position applied for

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

I applied on Linkedin and had a call with the recruiter. The interview was basic and easy he asked a lot of questions about my last company and how I work with other teams. The recruiter said I would hear back from him in about a week. 2 weeks later....nothing. I emailed him twice to follow up and never heard back. I'm assuming the role got filled

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

I wasn't looking for a new job but the recruiter reached out to me on linked in and this opportunity seemed great. She was so helpful and always made me feel comfortable and was so knowledgeable about the role. I really enjoyed speaking with her and meeting everyone on the team. Casper seems like a great place to work. Even though i didn't get the job the recruiter constantly followed up with me to give me feedback and offered to follow up about other opportunities without me having to reach out.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

I applied online and scheduled a call with the recruiter. He seemed distracted during the whole call and couldn’t answer a lot of my questions about the role. He said he would get me to me regarding next steps but I have heard back. I tried following up a few times and never got a response.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Casper

Interview

The interview process was okay, but it was very disappointing after going through 5 interviews to never get a call back or email follow-up on the status of the role from the recruiting team. I’m glad I didn’t end up getting an offer because I wouldn’t want to work for a team that doesn’t take the time to thank interviewees for their time and confirm the role has been closed.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper in Oct 2020

Interview

I was pleasantly surprised how seamless the interview process was. The recruiter did a great job of keeping me updated on my status and quickly moved me thru the round of interviews. Everyone I spoke with was knowledgeable about the role and had great things to say about the company! Unfortunately my experience wasn’t deep enough in a specific area for what they were looking for but I really appreciated the quick response from the recruiter with feedback. Overall, I would love to join Casper some day and this was one of the better interview experiences I had to date.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Casper in Sep 2020

Interview

I received an email about 2 weeks after submitting the application via LinkedIn. So I scheduled some time with the recruiter for this role. He called 2 minutes late (which would normally be fine), but then basically just said "It'd be great if you could take 5-10 minutes about yourself". So I did - and not to brag, but I tend to be a good interviewer and kept it very conversational. And he followed by saying, "Great, if you have no questions, we can wrap it up." before even giving me a chance to ask any questions or before telling me anything about the role! So of course, I said I did have a few which he answered but VERY shortly and each time kept saying "great, if you have no more questions...". All in all, I believe he spent 12 minutes on the phone with me of the 30 minutes he scheduled. It was so frustrating to be short changed my time. Then all I got was a copy/paste rejection email with no mention of even the title of the role suggesting he just changes out the name and clicks send.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Casper

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper in Sep 2020

Interview

I applied for the role and heard back about scheduling an interview about a month later. The first round was a video interview with a VP in HR which is definitely unusually. From there she said she’d be connecting me with the recruiter for a phone screen to answer more of my questions. I heard back from the recruiter about a week later and scheduled time for the next week. She emailed me the day of the phone call to reschedule for the following week. Again, went along with it as interviewing is always a convoluted process. 15 minutes into the rescheduled time she says we need to reschedule again. Hindsight is 20/20 so I should have called it a day at that point, but went along with it and rescheduled for the following week (third attempt). We finally connect for the phone call where she tells me there’s another candidate in the final rounds (you don’t say… it’s been over a month since our initial call). Seemed like a waste of both of our time, but we had the phone screen anyway and she said she’d let me know what happens. It sounds like it’s a theme from reading other interview experiences, but I never heard back and instead discovered the role had been filled via LinkedIn. To echo the sentiments of other interviewees, I’m glad it didn’t pan out because if this is how they treat prospective employees imagine how they treat actual employed ones. As someone who works in HR themselves, my advice to them would be to prioritize communication to candidates and always close the cycle, even if it’s with an automated message. Retail and eCommerce is a small industry.

Interview Questions
  • Can you tell me about a time you disagreed with a decision made by senior management
1 person found this interview helpful