Casper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Casper Interview Questions

Updated May 25, 2018

2.6

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

Phone Interview with the HR. Scheduled with Emails and get a phone call the following day. Basic questions and not difficult. Phone Interview with the HR. Scheduled with Emails and get a phone call the following day. Basic questions and not difficult. Phone Interview with the HR. Scheduled with Emails and get a phone call the following day. Basic questions and not difficult.

Interview Questions

• What does your current employer impacts you?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY) in May 2018.

Interview

Contacted through Vettery.

First call was with HR. They were friendly and asked questions about my experience, why I was leaving my current job, etc...

I was then set up to speak with an engineering manager. It was not technical. We went over my resume, talked about the company culture, and what sort of things my position would work on. It lasted roughly 45 minutes.

I received a boilerplate rejection a couple days later. I'm not sure what more I could have done given the generic reasoning. Perhaps it was lack of experience, culture fit, or something else but it definitely wasn't because of my technical skills since we never tested it.

Anonymous Position Interview

Interview

After phone screen, scheduled an interview with senior level person. Like another reviewer said, nothing technical, they only curious about your current company’s structure, ask lots of questions about structure and how you handle, to write down notes for themselves. I feel whole interview was for fishing.

Customer Experience Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

I applied online and then did a phone screening with Andrew in HR. The interview was interesting and informative. I was told that I would hear back by the end of the week. The next day, I sent a thank you follow up email. It’s been nearly two weeks and I never received any correspondence from the company. The unprofessional interview procedure is a sign that the company really isn’t as unique and profound as it says it is.

Senior Marketing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the same day. I was told to submit my availability for a phone call, and the recruiter confirmed. The time came and the call never came. Huge red flag for the HR in this company. Glad I didn't waste my time.

Store Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Casper (Chicago, IL) in March 2018.

Interview

Informal interviews (3 to 4 of them and remote, since they’re based in NYC) that really seemed like they’re just getting to know you. They want to know about your experience and how that would contribute to their mission. It’s seeing if you can fit the culture, and show your potential by talking about your contributions elsewhere in the past.

Interview Questions

• How did your time at ____ contribute to what you think you could bring to the role?   Answer Question

Analyst, Data & Analytics Interview

Interview

A few hours after I applied I got info about a data challenge. As the other reviewers posting here say, the data set was very small so there wasn't a lot you could do with it. Got an email the next day saying my analysis wasn't enough.

Interview Questions

• Is a certain quantity trending up or down? Write a particular SQL query.   Answer Question

Analyst, Data and Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

Given a small data set to work on and asked if a certain response was trending up or down. Very straightforward, and I went above and beyond what they asked, but it still wasn't enough. I don't know what else they wanted with such a straightforward question and small data set. It wasn't like I could implement a machine learning algorithm -- it was that simple. I'm at a loss

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

I have the same experience as the other posts here for this position.If you need more insights other than trends,just say it.

I got No feedback from the assessment but an automatic declined letter.

Analyst, Data and Analytics Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

I received an automated email inviting me to take a data challenge consisting of two very easy questions. I was given five days to complete the exercise which the email said should not take more than two hours (it could probably be completed in about 10 minutes). I finished it and submitted it through the link from the original email, and received another automated email with a rejection in less than a day, with no feedback. I had a similar experience to the other candidate who reviewed the interview here. Casper must expect candidates to go above and beyond and answer questions they didn't ask, because the dataset is tiny (about 200 records) and the questions are very straightforward.

Interview Questions

• Given a dataset, is return rate trending up or down?   Answer Question
    • Write a SQL query that returns the number of completed orders by date   Answer Question