Casper Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Casper Interview Questions

Interviews at Casper

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

I applied online then was emailed by recruiter. I had a short call with basic interview questions and then was ghosted. I tried following up but never heard back and then a week letter he got back to me saying they filled the role..why waste my time

Interview Questions

• How have I worked with other team members to complete a task or project   Answer Question

Art Director Interview

Interview

Applied for an Art Director role, and three weeks later was sent a standard rejection email for another role not applied for "Senior Brand Designer, Motion" – unprofessional of the Casper hiring and recruiting team.

Wholesale Planning Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Casper in February 2020.

Interview

The recruiter reached out to me soon after applying which was great! I really enjoyed speaking with her over the phone as she was very knowledgeable about the role and process. I heard that Casper was a great place to work and hearing her talk about the culture and teams furthered my interest. I moved onto the next round and spoke with the VP over the phone which was equally as enjoyable. I didn’t move on because my current experience was in another function but the recruiter reached back out to give me feedback and keep the door open for another opportunity..I will definitely take her up on that! The process was easy and fairly fast which is not like a lot of other companies

Interview Questions

• Tell me how you’ve built reports manually, without having a system?   Answer Question

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Casper (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was so seamless and the recruiter was great at explaining the role and answering all my questions. Her follow up was so fast and she even made sure to stay in touch over thanksgiving to let me know where they were in process and to check in on my timeline. She was so passionate about Casper and really made me excited to work there. Even though I didn’t get the job she followed up with me soon after to provide feedback!

Interview Questions

• Background in merchandising and how it would translate to role   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

HORRIBLE Interview Process. The HR person reschedule my initial phone screen TWICE. When my screening took place, the recruiter thought I was better suited for a role that was becoming open, but hadn't been posted yet. I was SUPER excited and felt the role was indeed a better fit. Unfortunately, 2-3 wks passed and I hadn't received any sort of info regarding next steps. After stalking the recruiter, she finally told me the role was put on hold until the new year and she would follow up with me then. About 2 months later, before new year, I see the same role has reposted to LinkedIn. I then reached back out to the recruiter to express my interest. RADIO SILENCE. I finally was able to determine that they most likely gave the role an existing employee. WHY even post the role to LinkedIn if you have no plans to interview candidates outside of the company. VERY ANNOYING!

Sleep Specialist Interview

Interview

I interviewed with the assistant store manager and then the store manager. Both were very friendly, communicative and relaxed. I enjoyed the experience and I'm glad they were so relaxed. It made everything flow way more smoothly.

Operations Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wrentham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Casper (Wrentham, MA) in July 2019.

Interview

I went threw two interviews with corporate and one interview locally with general manager. Received a verbal offer no written offer. Hourly position little over minimum wage16.00 hr!! I provided over 25 years of experience including a bachelor of science degree in marketing. Suffice to say I declined and accepted another position.

Interview Questions

• They asked questions concerning situations or issues with customers for example how to handle a customer who is upset...how did you handle it and provide a solution.   Answer Question

Supply Chain Production Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

Was reached out to via email by the recruiter to set up an interview. Then no response. Please be more thoughtful before you notify a candidate that you would like to speak with them about their qualifications.

Retail Coordinator Interview

Interview

Worst job interview I have ever experienced. The initial job I applied for at last minute, I was notified that it was no longer available and the interviewer was notified at last minute. This was all told through my scheduled phone interview. Seems to be a lot of miscommunications in Casper. The man that interviewed me seemed flustered and offered me another position that opened up to interview for. Told me that he thought I was a great candidate for this, but clearly wasn't as I did not hear from them weeks later. I ended up being rejected through email. I would recommend to reevaluate how they approach their interview process.

Interview Questions

• Sorry, position you are getting interviewed for is no longer available.   Answer Question

Product Development Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Casper.

Interview

Applied online at Casper 4/29. The next day I received a request to interview which I thought was exceptionally quick. I filled out my availability but then never heard back from the HR person. I even followed up multiple times, but they never responded. Very unprofessional and disheartening.