Castleton Technology Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Castleton Technology Interview Questions

Interviews at Castleton Technology

2.6

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Castleton Technology (Sutton Coldfield, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview process consisted of a telephone screening, and was then followed bya2 face to face interview.

The face to face interview was very friendly and a relaxed atmosphere, It wasn't too formal. Overall the interview was an enjoyable experience, and an offer soon followed. :)

Interview Questions

• Questions relating to experience   1 Answer

Data Centre Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Basingstoke, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Castleton Technology (Basingstoke, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

Straight forward, asking about my back ground and experience. The main advantage is having a positive go get attitude and to be professional and punctual. The management conducting the interview were nice and open to any questions I had. It lasted about 30 mins and felt like 5 mins.

Interview Questions

• Skills and working in team environment   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castleton Technology (Vadodara (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

I was looking for a good opportunity locally and was looking for the appropriate technology to work with. Since I knew the India operations SMT and few of the colleagues for many years in past, I got to know about one vacancy which suits me. I got interviewed in Castleton India Baroda location in May'2019.

Smooth interview, on time, with very professional people.
    They had nicely explained the Job Description for which I was getting interviewed. It was a very positive environment where along with specific technology related questions, MD asked me about my interests and what I want to achieve in next 5 years and also shared good things about company and policies. The company has delivered everything what it said it would - I have joined a happy professional team.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vadodara (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castleton Technology (Vadodara (India)) in June 2019.

Interview

HR planned interview & well communicated with all relevant details. CTO from India operations took interview. It was interactive discussion to seek more insight of candidature. Overall interview duration was around 1 hour but it didn`t felt like long question & answer session. Asked questions on technical as well as functional knowledge on the role requirements. He answered all queries i had related to job role at Castleton. I was offered next day and now happy to share that i am working at Castleton India full time.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to achieve in life?   1 Answer

S S E(Senior Software Engineer) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Castleton Technology (Bengaluru (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

Have attended interview 7 months back, I had worked with management of Castleton India earlier. Interview went well and had been asked very challenging technical questions.
    Finally offer was made in couple of days and have joined them post that. I am very pleased to work in Positive work culture of Castleton India and more importantly on Emerging technologies with full support from management and team.