Catalent Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was basic. She explained the position and was pretty spot on. 1 on 1 interview. She detailed the position and I was easily qualified for it. She advised that the position would be selected quickly.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my experience with Microsoft Office   1 Answer

GOLD Associate Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview

I went to my college career fair to meet them, and I got an interview offer soon after that in my college campus career services. The interview was a standard behavioral interview where they asked about your goals, previous experiences, and about why you want to join this program.

Interview Questions

• Describe about a time where you faced adversity, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in person interview with three members of management and HR. Initial phone interview the interviewer called a day late and had the wrong name. Overall very unorganized.

Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview

Lengthy! I applied in February, got a phone screen in April, and finally by June I had my interview. Weird place too. Lots of bags, simpletons, smashed between a clear preference for appearances over content. They had two lines, those who applied outside a staffing agency and those who came through Aerotek. The simpleton assumes everyone is from Aerotek, stupid, and their at the wrong time instead of the time you were told to come.

Interview Questions

• The weakness question, but then he didn't write down what I said, just one word, like that summed it up nicely, and negatively. Whoever looks at that stops looking. Three letter word all extroverts call all introverts.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma in June 2017.

Interview

I applied online, a week later I got an email from a recruiter saying they want to set up a time to discuss the position and if it would be a good fit for me. The phone screen was set up for the next day, and just went over the position and a few questions (not any situation questions) to get to know me. Set up a face to face interview before the call ended for the following week. I was interviewed by both the HM & supervisor at the same time, in which they asked situational questions, as well as questions that may pertain to the job, and some just to get to know me. Overall I felt the interview went really well since I answered honestly and they were both nice and welcoming. The very next day I got a call with an offer.

Environmental Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Brief email and then follow-up with a Careerbuilder recruiter. Then back and forth between the Careerbuilder recruiter, and a Catalent Pharma recruiter. Then finally phone interview with Catalent manager, but still wait for feedback. The Careerbuilder recruiter was pretty good on time management. However the Catalent Pharma recruiter was horrible in simply getting a time to work for us to discuss the role. Then furthermore I had reasonable suspicions of my private data being breached by personnel from Catalent, before we are even far along in the interview process. I simply brought this to the attention of the Catalent recruiter, and then the company pulled my application. Very unprofessional people working at Catalent. They didn't care about the investment I would have to make driving 2 hours and purchasing a vehicle too. They were very shady about the compensation when I asked for more to compensate travel expenses. Basically they were not upfront about how much more overtime I would need to do on top of 12 hour shifts, rather than earn more per hour. I would not work at Catalent.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma.

Interview

Met recruiters on campus, arranged for an interview later on. The process was very long, and the interview was rescheduled more than once. The questions were not very technical. The interviewer didn't seem very interested in talking about qualifications or skills

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Petersburg, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Saint Petersburg, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed by several employees. One told me what their role was. Most of the interviewers were late and were unprepared. Both times I went, no receptionist was available and no one seemed to know who I was or why I was there. Got called back for a second interview with a VP who asked specific, technical questions, zero personality, zero charisma, zero warmth. No feedback from HR on process or next steps, no follow-up, no anything. Major, major disappointment.

Interview Questions

• What specific steps would you require to qualify an HPLC   1 Answer

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Morrisville, NC) in December 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and One and a half hour, 3 part 1-on-1 interview. Very relaxed and comfortable setting. Very informative and transparent. Explained expectations and structure of your role and responsibility. Everyone was prompt and on time. Questions were typical interview questions. Since it is a smaller facility everyone had a personal relationship with one other. Phone interview with recruiter was thorough and gave a great feel for the company. In person interview was a week after the phone interview.

QC Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Winchester, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Winchester, KY) in December 2016.

Interview

I had to apply to a recruiting company and then wait for the account manager to talk to their manager. then I went on site for an hour interview. The people at Catalent were very nice, they answered all my questions and I enjoyed the process.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation in which I knew I would miss a deadline and no amount of overtime could prevent it.   Answer Question