KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Catalent Pharma Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 261 of over 261 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Catalent Pharma

Catalent Pharma

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

Recruiter contacted me for a phone screening. Then I got a call that they wanted to schedule an interview within a couple weeks. Then after the interview a week or so later I got an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your self? Experience and background question Do you work better as a team or independently? How do you deal with a difficult team member? A time you worked with others to complete a task?
    Answer Question

Catalent Pharma

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

Foram realizadas 3 entrevistas em datas separadas, de maneira geral achei que o processo no qual estava inserido foi dinâmico e rápido, com bastante objetividade em todas as etapas, bem como nas perguntas que foram formuladas e aplicadas.

Interview Questions
  • Breve descrição sobre mim. Quais foram os meus principais resultados atingid Perguntas em inglês devido a necessidade do uso do idioma para o cargo.

Catalent Pharma

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

First screening interview with Humans Resources representative, then two rounds of behavioral interviews 45 minutes each with current employees. Questions weren't too hard or technical, mostly behavioral to see what your personality/fit for the company

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about a time you had to navigate a challenge in a team setting

Catalent Pharma

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

It was great I really enjoyed talking to the representatives and they were very eager. It was a good experience I worked there last summer and loved it. I would work there again.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Catalent Pharma

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

Interview with the hiring manager to review the experience and the position expectations HR contact to discuss the experience, the salary expectations Job offer, with the benefits Background check to finalize the hiring process Contract signature

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Catalent Pharma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

I completed about 3 rounds of interviews (1 was a panel interview with multiple people). They never got back at me regarding their offer decision. They took forever to schedule those interviews and wasted my time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Catalent Pharma

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma

Interview

Clear cut phone interview with a recruiter. Fairly easy general questions. Nothing special or overly difficult. Nothing much more to say about the interview process. That is all I can say.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Catalent Pharma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma in Jun 2022

Interview

The phone screen interview went well. The The recruitment team showed more details based on the position requirements and gave some advice during the interview. The whole process helped me for the next interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Sorocaba, São Paulo

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Sorocaba, São Paulo) in Jun 2022

Interview

Contacted within a few weeks of submitting application by a recruiter. Initial phone screening with recruiter. Second interview with hiring manager via phone. Final interview was virtual with panel of peer scientists.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Morrisville, NC

Application

I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Morrisville, NC)

Interview

Had a brief phone screen with hr then had a virtual meeting with management and lastly had panel discussion with team offer was sent with a week of final interview

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to solve a complex problem
Viewing 1 - 10 of 261 Interviews

Catalent Pharma Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at Catalent Pharma as 57.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.79 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Associate Scientist and Intern rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for GOLD Associate and Scientist roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at Catalent Pharma takes an average of 34 days when considering 225 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for GOLD Associate had the quickest hiring process (on average 15 days), whereas Project Manager roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 58 days).

Common stages of the interview process at Catalent Pharma according to 225 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 24.62%