Catalent Pharma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

1. Featured Interview

Distribution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

It was basic. She explained the position and was pretty spot on. 1 on 1 interview. She detailed the position and I was easily qualified for it. She advised that the position would be selected quickly.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know my experience with Microsoft Office   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2012.

Interview

I did not apply for the job. I was made to interview and got the job then was forced into turning it down. My situation is different than that of anyone who would be actively seeking for a postion there. I was not lucky enough to have a choice and as a result was punished for that very same thing. After my forced-upon interview, it look two months to hear back. The interview was behavior-based and fair.

Interview Questions

• Just know the technical aspects of the job you are applying for. While they will train you on the job, it does not look good to answer "I don't know."   Answer Question

Lab Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (San Diego, CA).

Interview

Two panels of three interviewed me. Each with chemists from different departments and an HR team member. The receptionist started me with a quiz to take that was fairly easy and about some basic chemistry questions and other conceptual questions.

Interview Questions

• What was your favorite experiment in your chemistry lab course?   Answer Question

Clinical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2010.

Interview

Was contacted for a phone interview and did not hear anything back for a few weeks after. Was then asked to come on site for a face-to-face interview. A few more weeks passed without hearing anything at all and was then asked to come back for a second face-to-face interview. Finally heard back about the position after another few weeks. Overall, the entire process tool 3-4 months.

Interview Questions

• Asked a lot of questions about the clinical research process and very specific packaging questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a slightly better salary and also a sign on bonus.

Warehouse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Kansas City, MO) in August 2011.

Interview

It was short, simple, not horribly professional but functional. The interviewers didn't really seem to have a set structure set up, but that helped make it easy for me. A manager and an employee interviewed me at the same time, which was odd, but they both has questions. I did most of the talking, gave simple answers and they fell in love with me. Didn't seem hard to impress them.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma in May 2016.

Interview

I first had a phone interview. Then a week or a few days later I was asked for an onsite interview . The interview process seemed to be like any other pharmaceutical company.

Interview Questions

• The questions seemed mostly behavioral but before my onsite interview I had some technical questions asked which I answered appropriately. Before the onsite interview they also gave me a worksheet to do that involved basic chemistry and organic chemistry to work on. During the Interview I had a mixture of behavioral and technical questions but more leaning to the behavioral side.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Somerset, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Somerset, NJ) in April 2014.

Interview

Very behavioral focus. They want to know how you handle certain situations and if you're a good culture fit. It's a pretty basic and straightforward process and not anything you shouldn't be prepared for if you've gone through basic interview training.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a challenge you've faced and how you overcame it   Answer Question

Marketing Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma in June 2018.

Interview

Contacted within a few days of applying. Had a nice conversation with the recruiter and connected with the hiring manager within a week. Was told multiple times I was the top candidate but the process dragged out for months and then the job description was abruptly changed during the process. Was not a good candidate experience.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle conflict or differing opinions with a colleague on a project?   Answer Question

Associate Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone interview with two individuals. They both explained their roles in the company, their background and gave a great explanation of what the job entails. They were also welcoming to any questions or concerns I may have had.

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Madison, WI) in December 2017.

Interview

Contacted by HR and hiring manager by phone. Skype interview series with five people. Interview was mostly focused on personality, ethic, and professionalism. Contacted shortly after by HR to follow up.

Interview Questions

• If asked to do something that you didn’t agree with, how would you handle it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your experience with a specific skill.   Answer Question
    • Can you describe a conflict with a coworker and how you resolved it?   Answer Question

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Catalent Pharma (Madison, WI).

Interview

The interview process wasn't stressful. All the members were extremely friendly and wanted to know me more as a candidate. There were mainly behavioral questions asked and there was a chance for me to ask questions to each person.