Cellular Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 13, 2018

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

They do a phone screening. Then you interview with the recruiter. They are pretty transparent and tell you everything you need to know about the company. Training is for a week and they put you in a hotel where you get to meet other prospects.

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA).

Interview

I would give this interview process a thumbs up. Emily made me feel comfortable and not so nervous. She seemed interested in hearing what I had to say. Only con would be the drive to the interview.

Interview Questions

• What is one goal I have for myself in the next 3 years?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

The hiring process was swift. I applied, did a phone interview, an in-person interview, and was hired all within one weeks time frame. The interviewer sold the job. I did not want to leave his office without the job offer!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to be more than just an average sales representative?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

The whole process was a very pleasant experience. In the past I have interviewed with companies that take a way too long to do interviews and to get back with me. However Emily and Chris did a good job at staying in contact and proceeding to the next step. I believe it was only 2 weeks from the day that I applied when i received an offer. They are very professional in answering all the questions I had, which was a lot. My advice would be to write any questions you may have down because during the interviews I seemed to forget.

Interview Questions

• Describe unethical behavior   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Had an interview right away. Everything seemed simple and straight forward. Emily was pretty cool and mad cute. She made the entire process seem more like a dinner date instead of an interview. Blown away by her professionalism.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Emily and Chris were great. Interview process was very straight forward. I had to complete a video interview along with an in person interview. I had to take a personality te4st which I thought was pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• how much money do I need to make a month   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Mandeville, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very professional and laid back interview. Was able to communicate in such a way that I already felt like a part of the team. Jock is very knowledgeable about the job at hand and he is extremely clear and willing to run down the requirements, dedication, and expectations of the sales positions. He has a passion for sales and I honestly hope I get the chance to be trained and educated by him for my sales success.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you, recognition or money?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Johnson City, TN) in November 2017.

Interview

Several Interviews, one online and two in person, and two over the phone. Each was professional and was very logically ordered and well put together. I enjoyed speaking with Mr. Luna and Mr. Self immensely.

Interview Questions

• Whether or not they had my full commitment or not   1 Answer

Wireless Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Natchez, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Natchez, MS) in November 2017.

Interview

Very extensive interview process. But, understandably so in this business. It was a 3 step interview process, but all involved were very professional and treated me with great respect.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give it your all?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Altus, OK

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Altus, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Had 3 total interviews. Was a rush hiring process as they were opening several stores at once not much time between hiring and starting. Unorganized with drug tests and place to go

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to wear a business suit daily   1 Answer
    • Will you be willing to work in other stores not in the same city you live   1 Answer