Cellular Sales Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 321 of over 321 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Pittsburgh, PA) in Feb 2021

Interview

First there’s a phone interview with recruiter then you get a video interview with team lead. Interview questions are pretty standard about sales. Hey a few more questions about the teamwork and team quality

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if someone was bringing down the team how would you approach them
    1 Answer

Cellular Sales

Application

I interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview

The interview process was streamlined. Great people to talk to. Easy process following interview. Make sure to ask to see your location’s sales and not just the top of the leaderboard.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cellular Sales

Application

I interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview

Two step process. Phone interview with a really nice guy. Talk about personal life and goals. Then in person interview with another super nice guy. Same situation and both are very understanding and informative.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Bay, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Palm Bay, FL)

Interview

The interview process has various steps: 1. Phone call interview -The recruiter ask you a set of questions to know more about you. If you pass this interview you are sent a personality test. 2. Personality test - This is a very extensive test that ask you question about your personality and likes. As a result the company decides if your personality matches the rest of the team you will be pair with. 3. Video recording interview -The company sends you a link to record a video answering questions as if the customer is asking them. There is where you show your sales skills. 4. Interview with manager -Once you pass everything you are schedule a meeting with a manager to discuss company’s goals and your goals. There is where you are hire.

Interview Questions
  • How do you manage a customer escalation?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellingham, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Bellingham, WA) in Jul 2021

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter on Indeed first, and after sending my resume in, they wanted me to type my answers to a few questions and email them back. The next step was a 15-minute interview. Then I did a personality test and submitted references, after which the recruiter told me I wasn't a match

Interview Questions
  • Why did you leave each job, and why are you leaving what you’re currently doing?, What do you know about the company, What do you hope to find if you come to work with us?

Anonymous Employee in Upper Marlboro, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Upper Marlboro, MD) in Jul 2021

Interview

It was comfortable and professional. I learned a lot about the job. They allowed me to ask questions and gave clear answers. I left the interview determined to work for the company.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cellular Sales

Application

I interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview

Simple and concise. There is little to the process after being selected for a second, in-person interview. The main thing is making your virtual interview you record look good. Dressing the part definitely helps.

Interview Questions
  • What do you want to achieve through working here?

Cellular Sales

Application

I interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview

The interview process was pretty detailed and involved, with several steps. This seemed strange as I learned more about the job because the the job itself didn't seem very appealing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Louisville, KY) in Apr 2021

Interview

First there was a question and answer pre record video submission and then the second interview was live through zoom. It was nice to do the interview socially distanced where I felt comfortable.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Cellular Sales

Application

I interviewed at Cellular Sales

Interview

The interview process was relaxed. The interviewer asked several standard questions. Nothing out of the ordinary. The interviewer was friendly and welcoming. They explained the job in detail and how pay and benefits would work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Brandon, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Brandon, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

Sit down with someone and they read a series of questions from a computer and record your response. After getting past the interview, the head of the recruiting department said that the interview is geared around determining if they would buy a product from you. They want to hear that you are money driven goal oriented and competitive. They also want you express that you are honest and have integrity.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 321 Interviews