Cellular Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Westminster, CO) in December 2019.

Interview

Took an hour and a half. Very professional and thorough. I was very impressed with how clearly everything was explained and what the expectations are of the company. Overall it was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Baeically anything you can think that would be asked in an interview was.   Answer Question

Cellular Sales Response

Feb 3, 2020 – National Trainer

Thank you for taking time to share your interview experience with us!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in July 2020.

Interview

the interview process was very different in a good way and interesting I felt very comfortable and everything was easy to understand and make sense of when it came to the job and what to do and the responsibilities / requirements needed for the job . 1st I had the video interview then a call interview then the 3rd interview on the 3rd week

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY) in June 2020.

Interview

It was overall easy. When I interviewed my interviewer decided to grill questions that I felt had no sense to the position. I felt almost as if I was in a police interrogation. I didn't get an offer but I'm glad I didn't because from the interview the organization doesn't seem like one I'd like to work for.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Tampa, FL) in June 2020.

Interview

So far ive had an otp interview and it was very professional and to the point. The recruiter was personable and did a good job. They ask about 10 questions to see if you are the right person then they bring you in for an in person interview. Overall a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What is the main trait of a salesman?   Answer Question
    • What are three things in order of priority that are the most important to you?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Melbourne, FL) in May 2020.

Interview

I was contacted by a hiring manager who conducted my first interview. Upon completing my second interview with the GM I was contacted by the hiring manager who congratulated me on revieving the job. My interview was conducted on a video streaming site and began with a series of questions that had to be recorded and submitted before I ever even spoke to anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Chattanooga, TN) in May 2020.

Interview

It was laid back and very conversational. First interview was with a hiring recruiter, then the next interview was two interviews back to back with the hiring manager then the regional director.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was very laid back but only because my persistence paid off. I am young and I know I am not qualified for the position but I am glad I was given a chance to prove I can handle it.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

It's a sales company not technology. Your background will decide if you proceed to next steps. Its an 1-on-1 with the manager, the questions are just background questions. But if there is any information on your resume about you being tech savvy, or having knowledge of software then the manager will be biased and immediately tell you he doesn't have faith in you. Literally told me to apply to Best Buy.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a customer who needs a new device.   Answer Question

HQ Operations and Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Knoxville, TN) in February 2020.

Interview

I had the opportunity to interview for this position last week. After I felt that the interview went well, they decided to contact me in less than thirty minutes after to request references. My references submitted online surveys vouching for my character and aptitudes. Today, Cellular Sales reached out to notify me that they have decided not to extend a job offer without providing any rationale for doing so. In speaking with my references, I have been assured that each reference was stellar or well above average. If you're going to interview someone and then subsequently subject them to your ridiculous online reference check, you should at least provide some sort of explanation when you decide to disqualify them from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Provide a brief overview of your experience.
      What do you know about Cellular Sales?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2020.

Interview

Phone interview was first followed by a computer interview. Drug testing and backround check followed. No in person interviews at all my first day is when I met management and other workers.

Interview Questions

• What was your most memorable customer experience?   1 Answer

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in January 2020.

Interview

First interview was awkward since I had to initiate most of the conversations with the regional manager conducting it. He said “yoooo” at least once or twice, didn’t ask any questions that regular interviews include (tell me about yourself, what are you passionate about, etc.), and then didn’t want to clearly lay out the pay structure until the following interview.

During the second interview, I was asking questions regarding how commissions worked and I was told “I’m conducting the interview, not you.” I tried to get back on track and provide thorough answers and was told “you don’t have to keep repeating yourself, I know what you mean so I don’t know why you’re doing that.” In the latter half of the interview, he was almost yelling questions at me. Either that or he didn’t know how to control his tone because he was either too quiet or nearly hysterical. He also asked some of the same questions as he did in the first interview but seemingly forgot and asked them again.

The most upsetting part though was how the commissions actually do work. 1 month of training is paid for hourly but was so meager, the interviewer blatantly told me “you might have to dig into your savings.” Consultants’ schedules are flexible but whatever hours they work are paid hourly which is then deducted from the commissions you make. Another way to put that is they charge their associates to work in the stores. Or simply put, they don’t pay hourly, it’s 100% commissions.

Th entire pay structure was convoluted and my attempts to clarify why or how it worked got eye rolls and a very blunt “what’s not sticking?” From the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Out of the following 3, which is the most important; commissions, impressing management, or teamwork?   Answer Question

Cellular Sales Response

Feb 3, 2020 – National Trainer

Thank you for taking time to leave a review about your interview! Your experience in that situation is not representative of the typical employee experience.