Cellular Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Mandeville, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very professional and laid back interview. Was able to communicate in such a way that I already felt like a part of the team. Jock is very knowledgeable about the job at hand and he is extremely clear and willing to run down the requirements, dedication, and expectations of the sales positions. He has a passion for sales and I honestly hope I get the chance to be trained and educated by him for my sales success.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you, recognition or money?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

My interview was great. He made me feel at ease and laughed. He asked questions but they weren't hard psychological questions that throw people off. Just be honest and be yourself.

B2B Sales Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

So they will want you to do a job shadow, which I found very beneficial and then the next day come back to interview. With someone who is employed full time, that isn't easy. They didn't seem to like I wasn't available right then. They were very quick to get me through the phone and video interview. Then came the 3rd interview. Thought it went well. Never received any follow up. I've emailed them but no response. A company should still try to impress potential applicants. This office did not. I was interested because I needed a change and I interviewed to see if this would be a good fit. Clearly they didn't think so and I guess the recruiter decided it wasn't her job to tell me they selected someone else. I can take not being given an offer. I do lose all respect for a place who doesn't take the time to send a decline email. Especially when that person emailed the recruiter for a follow up.
     Also a heads up the software is very out dated, cell phones weren't allowed at their desk. No one seem to be social with each other. It was a very quiet call center. My 2 hour shadow it seemed like we were the only people doing work. Odd setup. The hours were good, 7:30-4:30, 8-5. It's an entry level position with the company, other company's have a better setup though.

Sales Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Meet with Team Lead, then Regional Manager. Sat around asked about previous experience, detailed what was expected, and compensation. I dont know what else to say so ill keep typing until I know I've got 30 words.

Interview Questions

• There weren't any difficult questions that I remember.   1 Answer

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Peters, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Saint Peters, MO) in August 2017.

Interview

Very comfortable and simple. I interviewed via skype. I was told all about the position and expectations, ways to move up, and commission. My interviewer, Jennifer, made the process very easy. She asked the normal, boring questions in a way that warranted an answer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a great addition to our team?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Chicago, IL) in August 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fast. You have an initial phone interview and then an in-person interview. The only downside is I had to travel an hour to the job site interview. Other than that I was hired the same day.

Interview Questions

• Other than customer walk-in's, how would you get more foot traffic/sales in the door?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

I went for 3 interviews. Was told about what the pay structure was like, however I was misinformed. You absolutely must pass the drug test within hours of job offer.

Interview Questions

• What do I Like most about my current job?   1 Answer

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Knoxville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Weird feeling they wouldn't even tell me where they were located interviewed at a panera bread location. Cheesy. They were very secretive about benefits wouldn't tell me exactly how much vacation or insurance was involved. One of the weirdest interviews I've ever had. I didn't get the job but was having bad feelings anyway. If they won't tell you about the benefits then there must be something to hide

Interview Questions

• Asked about a previous experience helping a distressed customer   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (San Antonio, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I walked into my local Cellular sales store and the employee gave me a card for their recruiterr. I called them as the employee suggested, they advised this was not correct, that I should apply for the job online first. So I applied online and called the recruiter back. He interviewed me over the phone, told me that the next steps would be an in office interview, followed by a video where I answer questions for upper management to review.

The whole interview felt very scammy, like an interview for a multi level marketing scam. Initially he told me he could pretty much promise I will always be working in the region closest to my home (since you work at several different stores and get to pick your store based on your skill level) Eventually, before my second interview, I decided the risk of having a bad month and having to drive a long distance because I couldn't pick my store was too high. I called off the second interview, he asked if I was sure, then went on to say he had me picked for a region that was over an hour away from home (not accounting for rush hour through San Antonio) which pretty much confirmed my suspicions that they were up to something shady.

Interview Questions

• They ask very few questions, primarily they say a lot of positive things to try and convince you to give them a shot. Sounded a lot like a scammy interview I went to as a teen for Vector Marketing.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Houston, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

Three interviews, interview one was done over the phone and the last two were in person, get in to a lot of detail about past experiences!
    You are required to take a drug test. Overall very pleasant experience.