Cellular Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 19, 2018

2.6

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (New York, NY).

Interview

After submitting my application online and watching the requested video...There were three Interviews with 3 different people, one over the phone and 2 in person. Background check and Drug test was also submitted.

Interview Questions

• How much money I would be satisfied with bringing home each month?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

Extremely unprofessional.

I received an unsolicited inquiry from a member of HR who presented the expected "We'd love to have you and you seem like a great fit" routine. Upon expressing interest I was passed off to an automated process, which included a one sided video "interview" that contained no contact with an actual human being - the primary goal of which seems to be to prevent the applicant from being able to ask any questions, while also providing plausible deniability in skirting EEO laws.

Despite multiple assurances that I'd hear back with 2 business days, no such contact was made, and weeks of follow up with my point of contact produced no response - until about a month after I'd finally written them off. At that point I received a form email, identical to the first thanking me for a quick response and inviting me to apply - again promising a response within 2 business days.

I logged in to once again check the status of my application and saw it was still active. I reached out to my point of contact asking for clarification, providing the details of my still current application. I received no response. On day 4 I emailed my point of contact again, and within a couple of days received the exact same form email for the 3rd time, thanking me for a quick response and inviting me to apply.

As the status of my application was still unchanged, I once again reached out to my point of contact asking if my existing application was sufficient, or if I needed to submit another.

Finally a response followed within the day, but it too, was a form email with a standard rejection.

Interview Questions

• Roleplay to the camera as if you were dealing with an angry customer. You have 3 minutes for a response, and 30 seconds to prepare.   Answer Question

Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Virginia Beach, VA) in April 2018.

Interview

Phone interview in which I was given the impression that I would not be allowed to functional work for the company because I go to church on Sundays. I sent a follow-up email with a link and the actual text of the current Equal Employment Opportunity Council (EEOC) laws directly stating that they could not do what he was doing to me in the interview. He was basically trying to pacify me into just ending the call myself and weeding myself out after he had found out that I was religious and worship on Sundays.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any problems with the scheduling or other questions?   1 Answer

Customer Solutions Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in March 2018.

Interview

The process started with an informal phone interview. They described the job and said the job is full time and you can work from 30-40 hours. You have to work saturdays and Wednesday’s but you get Sunday’s off and can choose another weekday off. Also you can choose what time you come in as long as you stay until 8 and your have at least 30 hours. Pay starts at $12.50 which is about average for entry level.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

They do a phone screening. Then you interview with the recruiter. They are pretty transparent and tell you everything you need to know about the company. Training is for a week and they put you in a hotel where you get to meet other prospects.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cellular Sales.

Interview

The hiring process was swift. I applied, did a phone interview, an in-person interview, and was hired all within one weeks time frame. The interviewer sold the job. I did not want to leave his office without the job offer!

Interview Questions

• What motivates you to be more than just an average sales representative?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Had an interview right away. Everything seemed simple and straight forward. Emily was pretty cool and mad cute. She made the entire process seem more like a dinner date instead of an interview. Blown away by her professionalism.

Interview Questions

• where do you want to be in five years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Savannah, GA) in December 2017.

Interview

Emily and Chris were great. Interview process was very straight forward. I had to complete a video interview along with an in person interview. I had to take a personality te4st which I thought was pretty cool.

Interview Questions

• how much money do I need to make a month   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johnson City, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Johnson City, TN) in December 2017.

Interview

The hiring process is difficult, challenging but it makes you truly take the time to figure what you want to be successful. They challenge you to be the best you can be

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cellular Sales in December 2017.

Interview

The Hiring Manager reached out to me via text, set up a phone interview followed by a a face-to-face. I was hired on the spot. Training began the week after.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself professionally in a year, and then again in 5, or 10 years.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Mandeville, LA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cellular Sales (Mandeville, LA) in November 2017.

Interview

Very professional and laid back interview. Was able to communicate in such a way that I already felt like a part of the team. Jock is very knowledgeable about the job at hand and he is extremely clear and willing to run down the requirements, dedication, and expectations of the sales positions. He has a passion for sales and I honestly hope I get the chance to be trained and educated by him for my sales success.

Interview Questions

• What is most important to you, recognition or money?   1 Answer