Center for Autism and Related Disorders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center for Autism and Related Disorders Interview Questions

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.1

BCBA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders.

Interview

One interview with recruiting, one with the local office I was applying for. I had to do a background check later on and submit a lot of paperwork and a paper application after submitting my resume.

Interview Questions

• They were clinical questions, but also some with how to deal with management of therapists.   1 Answer

Behavioral Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Aurora, CO) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a phone interview. After that, I had a face to face interview two days later. Everyone starts at $12 per hour, even with a degree. They have a 90 probationary period and can result in wage increase for good job performance. 20-25 hours per week to start.

Anonymous Employee in Garden Grove, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Garden Grove, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online via TalentCare. Had an email days later that if selected i would hear from an 818 number and to read up on the company website if not done so already. I interviewed over the phone with a recruiter. It went really well and was moved onto the second step of a face to face interview. The in person interview was more difficult since a presentation was required. A day or two later I had received an acceptance letter.

Behavior Therapist Interview

Interview

It was very simple and basic questions about what i knew about ABA. They also asked me about myself and what were my goals in this company. They also asked me what interested me about this position.

Anonymous Employee in San Marcos, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (San Marcos, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I originally met a CARD recruiter, Mike, at my college campus. I snagged his business card and once I had availability a few months later, I sent him an email. We placed a time to meet. The interview was very comfortable and super easy, basic questions. I was offered a position at the end of the interview, which only lasted about 20 minutes. (I got lucky that I knew of him prior)

Interview Questions

• When is it acceptable to call out?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about your work experience.   1 Answer
    • What is ABA?   1 Answer
    • What makes you fit for this job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Larchmont, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Larchmont, NY) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied Online, Went to an orientation with a few others, got interviewed while there. A week or so later got a call asking if I was interested and I said yes. Got an email and a contract to read and sign.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Austin, TX).

Interview

In person interview, they contacted me pretty quickly. Offered me a skype interview since I was in a different city at the time. Met with liaison and asked series of general interview questions. Offered position a couple days after initial interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by a single in-person interview. All the questions were fairly easy to predict and nothing surprised me. The interviewer was very nice and welcoming. They gave me a lot of information about the job during the interview which was definitely a plus, and they definitely didn't beat around the bush because I received an offer that day of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with children before?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with problems involving the children or the parents (like tantrums etc.)   Answer Question
    • Other standard interview questions (what are your strengths, weaknesses, what do you know about the company)   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders.

Interview

The interview process was very brief, I was called on a Friday and was informed that I had the job the following week. Although I am not sure if this because I am vastly overqualified for my position in regards to education or if they simply needed to higher quickly.

Interview Questions

• My interview was mostly over the phone, with lots of questions concerning what my future goals were. Questions like what are your strengths? Do you see yourself working with children in the future? Fairly standard questions overall.   Answer Question

Behavior Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Santa Fe Springs, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Applied online, received call from recruiter not too long afterwards, within a week. Spoke about position more/any questions then told me when my interview was, which was 2 days after the call. Interviewed with the Operations Manager, pretty fast, under an hour I want to say, actual interview felt like 30 minutes. Basic questions then super easy roleplay scenario with the interviewer. Was offered a position right on the spot.