Center for Autism and Related Disorders Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Center for Autism and Related Disorders Interview Questions

Updated Mar 24, 2017

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Austin, TX).

Interview

In person interview, they contacted me pretty quickly. Offered me a skype interview since I was in a different city at the time. Met with liaison and asked series of general interview questions. Offered position a couple days after initial interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Irvine, CA).

Interview

Quick phone interview followed by a single in-person interview. All the questions were fairly easy to predict and nothing surprised me. The interviewer was very nice and welcoming. They gave me a lot of information about the job during the interview which was definitely a plus, and they definitely didn't beat around the bush because I received an offer that day of the in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked with children before?   Answer Question
    • How would you deal with problems involving the children or the parents (like tantrums etc.)   Answer Question
    • Other standard interview questions (what are your strengths, weaknesses, what do you know about the company)   Answer Question

Behavioral Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders.

Interview

The interview process was very brief, I was called on a Friday and was informed that I had the job the following week. Although I am not sure if this because I am vastly overqualified for my position in regards to education or if they simply needed to higher quickly.

Interview Questions

• My interview was mostly over the phone, with lots of questions concerning what my future goals were. Questions like what are your strengths? Do you see yourself working with children in the future? Fairly standard questions overall.   Answer Question

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders.

Interview

I think the center I applied for was short-staffed so I was given an offer just hours after the interview. Easy interview the interviewer was casually dressed while I was dressed in business casual.

Anonymous Employee in Torrance, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Torrance, CA).

Interview

Interview and hiring process was very quick. When I applied for the job the interview was very relaxed and easy-going. The liaison that was doing the interview at the time really cared about what I had to say and the interview felt more of just like a very good conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Pleasanton, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Pleasanton, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

We talked about what made me interested in the position.
    What experience I have had with kids
    Am I okay with a year long commitment
    Have you worked with autism kids before

Behavior Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders in January 2017.

Interview

The first interview is a phone interview. It was simple. You were asked about your previous experience with kids or kids with autism. You were also asked about your location, if you were willing to drive, and willing to work in people's homes. If you answered yes to the initial screening questions(i.e. having a car, willing to drive, willing to work in people's homes, willing to work with children), you should be asked for an in-person interview.

Behavior Therapist - OC Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied and received a call the next day for the phone interview. The person I spoke to was nice. She asked me basic interview questions.
    - starting pay is $12 in OC
    - described the training process (3-4 for weeks to complete)
    - part-time position is 10-25 hours
    - needed 3 weekday availability 3-8, one weekend day 9-5
    - a session is 3-4 hours

Interview Questions

• What made you apply to CARE?   Answer Question
    • Do you have a reliable vehicle and insurance?   Answer Question
    • Some clients are violent and aggressive, are you comfortable with that?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the population? Have you worked with children/ autism before?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders (Woodland Hills, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had originally applied for another position about 2 months ago and the corporate recruiter emailed me about other open positions. She was very helpful and kept me updated on the open positions. I was interviewed by her and two people from the department I had applied for. Questions were in regards to past experience and how it can be applied to the position.

Behavior Therapist I Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Center for Autism and Related Disorders in October 2016.

Interview

The process was very fast, they responded within the same day or next business day. When I got an offer it was within the same day of the interview sent by email with a 24 hour expiration date.