Certified Payment Processing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Certified Payment Processing Interview Questions

1.3

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Knoxville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Knoxville, TN) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy and extremely fast, just not a good company as they are full of lies and are too pushy in potential customers, seems they just want to get there sales people to work for free

Merchant Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Carrollton, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, spoke with 2 interviewers. The first gave me a dead website to check out the company. The second recruiter was very pleasant and answered all my questions. He seemed legitimate.

Interview Questions

• Basic and the biggest question was "Are you willing to work for compensation?" There is no salary, expenses, or benefits to the position but after 90 days you can become an employee with benefits. When I asked about health insurance, the first interviewer said she had health insurance for herself and her husband and it only cost her about $50 a month.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing.

Interview

I applied and with in a hour they called back. I was very amazed at the expedient reply. The interviewer was very pleasant. I wish more interviews was completed in the same manner.

Interview Questions

• They called to find out if I wanted to work apart of the team. They kind of explained that I would start working soon. There wasn't hard questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing.

Interview

Spoke to a Recruiter and she explained the pay and job details. She sent me an email to sign up for training webinar from 9-3pm I have seen all the reviews so Im ready to test the waters to see how it works since I'll just be doing this part time.

Sales Manager/Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Carrollton, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

In my case, they hired in the same day they do the interview. I completed the interview and was brought into HR to do the new hire paperwork in the first interview appointment. The interviewer was not honest in describing the position. The interviewer told me that a new sales manager would "go out in the field to do a few days of outside sales with an outside sales rep to get experience in the outside sales role." The truth was that we were sent out in the field on our own for 3 weeks with an outside sales quota to come back and complete the sales training for the team leader position.

Interview Questions

• Why do want to work for our company? What makes you qualified to be a team leader with our company?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They will post on job websites that the starting salary is $44,000 and offer you $39,000 when they offer you the job. Make sure that you ask for the $44,000 that is listed in the postings.

MCS Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing in January 2014.

Interview

The interview process went very well I really enjoyed the sound of the job and the experience I would receive. The company offers great benefits and pay but you have to be that "stand-out" person and be willing to put in the effort to insure a great outcome. I am very excited about the opportunity!

Interview Questions

• I really did not have a difficult question at all. He was kind of straight forward and I really liked that.   Answer Question

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Carrollton, TX) in September 2013.

Interview

I applied to this position online and was contacted within a day. The phone interview was mostly a sales pitch, and I was asked to attend a webinar the next day for 6 hours at my home, on a conference call, on my dime. These were obvious red flags. After researching the company, reading the scam alerts, and checking with the BBB, (with whom they have an F rating and more consumer complaints than I have ever seen for one company) I retracted my bid for employment.

Interview Questions

• There were almost no questions. The entire call was a marketing pitch.   1 Answer

This company is not legitimate. No one hires an employee for a sales position sight-unseen.

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Asheville, NC) in August 2013.

Interview

It was on the phone and online. It took 1 day to be told I had the Job and a week for the entire process until I was working. I thought it was going to be good. I was wrong. This is a very deceitful company. I would run away

Interview Questions

• Do you think you are ready to make a lot of money?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was very easy and quick. They want people out there selling so they can start getting money asap. Not money for themselves but money for the company

Sales Manager/Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carrollton, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing (Carrollton, TX) in May 2013.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. If u have worked in a sales commission job, then u have been thru this interview before. The hr person I talkef to first was nice and honest. Then the national sm came in. I didn't like him, felt he was pushy and not an honest person. He was likely the bully growing up. He left the room and said the next person would be in, in a few min. 40 min later he came back and said since I was still there I could have th job. Very unprofessional. Luckly 2 days later I got an offer from a much better, more honest company. Be wary of these guys.

Interview Questions

• Don't leave someone sitting there for 40 min as a test, Casey.   Answer Question

I went to the first day of training, just to make sure. I sold cars for 6 years, primarily used cars. When a used car salesman thinks something is sleezy, u have to wonder....

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Certified Payment Processing in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online, Had one phone interview and was scheduled for online webinar/conference call training the next day. Had 3 appointments the day after but quit after I found out it was a scam, and I called the merchants to find out the appointments were fake.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

100% commission promised but you will never see a dime. Steer clear.