Chico's FAS Interview Questions

Updated Nov 4, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 274 of over 274 interviews

Recruiter9%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

Chico's FAS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS

Interview

Multiple rounds of calls with HR and interviews. In-depth project to present along with final rounds of interview with design team. Wish there were more transparency from HR as the process continued.

Interview Questions
  • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
    Answer Question

Chico's FAS

Application

I interviewed at Chico's FAS

Interview

30 min interview with manager. Did not take too long. Super helpful and not intimidating at all. I appreciated the kindness of everyone at the company. The interview process did not take long as well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cumming, GA

Application

I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Cumming, GA)

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview. Confirmed Time and date. When it came time to have a phone interview I receive no calls and no follow-up emails. I even sent an email asking if they would like to reschedule. I have received no response.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

The initial phone interview with HR was fine, she asked all of the normal questions about my experience, asked which designers I liked, and whether I worked with certain programs/softwares. I felt the interview went well. I have 3 years in this level already, and I've done 100% of all the requirements and responsibilities which they require for the position. However, she just disappeared. In this post Covid economy, everyone is out of a job. IT'S CRUEL to not even respond after 4 emails of reaching out and asking for updates. I can take rejection, but to have someone glued to their emails to refresh for updates is so unprofessional. If you took the time to ask someone to interview for you, you owe them an answer. I'm disappointed in this behavior and disrespect. This says A LOT about a company. You can tell me all day long about your inclusive workspace, your community service, and your wonderful company, but when people are treated as disposable, once they don't have a need, it says a lot. HR is the face of the company. I'm hugely disappointed. One email is all it takes to thank someone for their effort.

Interview Questions
  • What designers do you like? What software/programs have you worked with? What categories have you designed in?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in Jun 2021

Interview

My experience was overall was a good interview process with intriguing questions and nice people. Went through about 5 interviews with 5 different people that ended up being about 30 minutes each.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Jacksonville, FL)

Interview

Interview process was clear & the interviewer was easy to chat to. Answered all of my questions and set expectations on next steps. I got a call back letting me know the next steps ~4 days later.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Strengths & weaknesses, 2) what do I enjoy about what I do

Chico's FAS

Application

I interviewed at Chico's FAS

Interview

Overall the interview process was easy and smooth. First, you speak to someone in HR then you get a follow up interview with the supervisor of the team. It was easy and friendly.

Interview Questions
  • What was your past experience? Why do you want to work here?

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in Mar 2021

Interview

The interview process was great. I was considered for multiple positions so I had the opportunity to interview with two different Directors and discuss the opening on their individual teams. Each interview was consistent, friendly and conversational in nature. Allowed me an opportunity to discuss my background and experience; in my final interview I was given feedback of how I had done on my previous interviews, which I appreciated.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself, and what you are doing in your current role.

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fresno, CA) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was an easy process that was clean and effective. Two interviews one with the store manager and one with the district manager both were polite. I highly suggest you doing the legwork and finding out more about the company before ever applying or interviewing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jefferson, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Jefferson, GA) in Dec 2020

Interview

First you get a phone interview.I was suppose to get a call the following week just to let me know if I was suppose to have a second interview. I heard no news for about a month. So I contacted the recruiter and the company still does not have a supervisor they are still looking

Interview Questions
  • What computer system Did you use
Viewing 1 - 10 of 274 Interviews