Chico's FAS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2018.

Interview

Two part interview, First a group interview with general manager about 11 other candidates.
    Manger was nice and polite, very open and friendly environment
    second interview one on one with assistant manager.
    Manager was very enthusiastic also conducted an outfit pull to test retail knowledge and understanding

Interview Questions

• How could you have improved the best service you ever received?   1 Answer

Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

Very quick 30 minute interviews. The company likes to put you in front of as many people as possible. They are interested in your knowledge of both the company, and how the company works.

Interview Questions

• What do you dislike most about your current company?   2 Answers

Negotiation

Very limited. They have a very bad, recently reduced vacation policy which is not negotiable. If you're someone with years of experience, be prepared to give up this time. Otherwise, don't waste your time.

Assistant Sourcing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

The phone interviews were somewhat informal. The first one on one interview was much more formal, and the interviewer was very busy and didn't have a lot of time. The last stage of interviews was a day-long thing with multiple interviews and a campus tour.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you had a hard customer to deal with. What happened, and how did you keep their business?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Chicago, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

The interview was easy because I already had retail experience before. They gave me a scenario and told me to pull an outfit appropriate for given scenario. They asked me why I wanted to work for the company. Make sure to dress brand appropriate when going to the interview.

Interview Questions

• There were not any difficult questions. As far as unexpected, see previous response regarding pulling the outfit.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Redmond, WA) in February 2008.

Interview

My interview was different because I was brought in by a former employer so I just filled out paperwork and then immediately jumped out onto the sales floor.

Anonymous Employee in Greenville, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Greenville, SC) in January 2012.

Interview

Went online and applied - submitted my resume. Also a personality/ skills test. Got a call from store manager Because someone i know worked there and saw my app. Met with store manager first then had phone interview with district manager. Offered position to me the next day. She made it sound like I would make alot of $, but sales goals unattainable. Not a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Where do u see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Chico's FAS.

Interview

Two interviews with the Store manager, and District Manager. DSM interviews were phone interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2012.

Interview

Send in my application on a Wednesday, was called in on the Thursday. Was interviewed by two store managers and the district sales manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was given a great offer, better than what the others I work with got.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS in May 2009.

Interview

Quick interview with Store Manager who hadn't looked at my resume before I arrived for my interview. I was too old and too big to work for WH/BM - you have to be able to wear the clothes. She probably only interviewed me because I'm a Sales Lead at Chico's. WH/BM is under the same corporate umbrella.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Livonia, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Livonia, MI) in July 2008.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call to come in for an interview. I arrived on time but had to wait for over twenty minutes for the manager to come out of the back room and interview me. It was apparent the manager disliked me from the moment she saw me. She was rude throughout the process

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Raleigh, NC) in March 2008.

Interview

applied online had a phone interview with the district manager, and 1:1 interview with both the district manager and the store manager.

Interview Questions

• if you could choose a color to represent where you are at this point in your life, what would it be? why?   Answer Question
    • tell me about a time that you had an issue with your supervisor. how did you handle it?   Answer Question