Chico's FAS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (San Antonio, TX) in April 2019.

Interview

On the phone and an in person interview with assistant store manager. Phone interview was about availability and experience. Face interview included meet and greet and expectations. Including hours and days available.

Call Center Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Chico's FAS.

Interview

Got called by staffing company, interviewed with them and set up an appointment to go on location for an actual interview. Took a quick computer knowledge quiz. Then sat down with hiring person, was asked about 4 interview questions and she spoke about the company and job.

Senior Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS.

Interview

Initial HR screening round followed by hiring manager round, both being telephonic.
    They called me for onsite to Fort Myers, FL where three business leaders interacted with me. Each discussion lasted like 30-45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions where behavioural, resume based.   1 Answer

Technicians II, Operations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in August 2019.

Interview

The interview process was uncomplicated, communications sets expectations in a very timely, consistent and precise manner. Information and directions were given both verbally and in writing. On the day of the interview the specifics down to the room the interview would take place was precisely as stated. Everyone was very friendly and kind.

Interview Questions

• I explained how my educational background, work experiences in customer service/technical support in addition to my passion for fashion makes me an ideal candidate. I expressed that I can successfully perform all of the job functions outlined in the job description. I also highlighted my personal commitment to providing exceptional customer service. I concluded with a statement expressing my willingness to get to understand and adhere to company policies and procedures. Finally, I stated that I believe I'm one of the best candidates for the position.   1 Answer

Assistant Designer At HQ Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in June 2019.

Interview

Recruiter contacted me after I applied for the position in about 2 weeks.
    Next day we had a wonderful phone interview, at least it sounds amazing to me and everything goes so well, very hopefully I will get a second interview that kind of feeling to me.
    Recruiter asked me to send him my portfolio.
    ... and 4 weeks past...NOTHING....
    I sent 2 emails politely to follow up, and got absolutely no reply.
    ---If you are not considering me, please tell me, or keep me updated if you are still in the process. that would be so much better than no reply. It is just rude and no respect. Especially the initial phone interview went so well, it is hard to believe they just disappear like this.
    I'd rather get a rejection than not knowing what's going on.

Interview Questions

• What's your favorite brand and a lot of question asked regarding to your previous fashion design experiences.   1 Answer

Jul 9, 2019 – Social Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We aim to provide timely feedback to any candidate who has invested time to speak with us. We would like you to email us at GlassdoorFeedback@chicos.com to provide us with more information. The head of recruiting will be following up with you directly. Again, we appreciate this feedback and look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Pleasant, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Mount Pleasant, SC) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied on Line, received a call, made myself available and went immediately for the interview. Not a very friendly DM and was told I would be notified either way, NEVER received an answer nor a letter. I had followed up two weeks after and she was abrupt. Not a very professional company.

Interview Questions

• My work ethic, my expectations et.   1 Answer

Jul 9, 2019 – Social Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for leaving us a review. It is our goal to provide timely feedback after your interview process and we encourage you to reach out to us at GlassdoorFeedback@chicos.com to provide us with additional information. Thank you - we look forward to hearing from you!

Intern Interview

Interview

Two phone interviews:

First interview was a standard screening interview with HR and the other was with the Department Head. Everyone was nice and seemed approachable. The questions were straight forward and they tried to develop a connection with you even though it was only over the phone. I received a offer call two days after my interview with the Department Head.

Interview Questions

Chico's FAS Response

May 1, 2019 – Social Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are happy to hear that you had a positive interview experience and received an offer so quickly! If you have any additional comments you'd like to share with us, please feel free to reach out to us at GlassdoorFeedback@chicos.com.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook Mall Branch, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Oak Brook Mall Branch, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

I had 3 seperate interviews. I interviewed with the Assistant Manager, Manager and Regional Manager. The Regional Manager obviously didn’t like me. The Store Manager and Assistant Manager were very professional and wanting to hire me. I would be very interested in knowing who the Regional Manager hired since it is her decision solely who is hired. I have been in Sales for 30 + years, working for Fortune 500 clients and managing high level accounts. I traveled the world throughout my career and have always had an eye for fashion. The Regional manager interviewed me for a very long 1.5 hrs. If I was to guess, The reason she didn’t hire me was because of my age. I am very professional, speak well, dressing in the latest trends and attended the interviews in Chicos clothing. I am also very customer focused, winning awards throughout my professional sales career. All I wanted to do was work part time. M and share my skills. To be quite honest, I have never been through such a lengthy interview process and for 10.20/ hr.

Interview Questions

• What is my style? This was asked by the Regional Manager.   1 Answer

May 1, 2019 – Social Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review about your interview experience. We would love to hear more about your experience and encourage you to contact us at GlassdoorFeedback@chicos.com to provide us with additional information.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Rancho Cucamonga, CA).

Interview

It is a small shop for women’s clothing. The interview was with the manager 1:1 who was nice and friendly. She asked the usual questions that are found in retail as well as asking about my fashion style. After the interview she took me out into the shop where I was given a scenario to dress a woman customer. I had to choose 3 outfits. The interview went well. But be warned applying for this position you act as a stylist for the customer. You have to dress up for this position. Accessories and the works. I didn’t know I had to be a stylist when I applied because it was not mentioned in the job posting, but despite, it went well.

Specialist, L&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Myers, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Chico's FAS (Fort Myers, FL) in March 2019.

Interview

After a recruiter reached out to me on LinkedIn, I had about a 25 minute phone screen with them. Typical questions about my background, experience, and interests. Following that, I had another phone interview with the hiring manager. They asked more role-specific questions and dug deeper into what types of projects I have worked on. The last step was an in-person interview day that lasted about 3 hours. In total, I interviewed with 7 different people. It was a bit overwhelming at first, but everyone was very friendly and conversational and made me feel comfortable. It helped me get a sense for what kind of work the team does, as well as the type of environment of the workplace. I had great conversations with everyone and accepted the job offer the following day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      Do you have experience with Adobe Creative?   Answer Question

May 1, 2019 – Social Recruiting Specialist

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad to hear that all the Associates you met with were friendly, made you feel comfortable and that you had great conversations. Welcome to the Chico's FAS team!